+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Omnitempus/Colombian police certificate

gmunoz

Jul 27, 2021
Hi! I’m on the same boat, omnitempus said the sent everything on July 8, IRCC has not received anything yet. In fact, they asked for the documents again.
How is everything going for you?
I have the exact same issue. Do you have any updates? Did they send it already?

Vanessaagn

Apr 26, 2021
I have the exact same issue. Do you have any updates? Did they send it already?
Hi! Today I got an email from the Canadian Embassy Bogota saying my police certificate was uploaded and that i should call IRCC Canada by Monday to get confirmation from them.

Reactions: tv01d

gmunoz

Jul 27, 2021
Hi! Today I got an email from the Canadian Embassy Bogota saying my police certificate was uploaded and that i should call IRCC Canada by Monday to get confirmation from them.
That's great! When did Omnitempus send your certificate to the embassy? How long did it take??

Vanessaagn

Apr 26, 2021
That's great! When did Omnitempus send your certificate to the embassy? How long did it take??
July 8 Omnitempus sent it. After like 50 mails maybe more, today I got the confirmation from the embassy. I’ll call Tuesday to confirm they are really in the system and let you know.

C1112

Dec 2, 2020
July 8 Omnitempus sent it. After like 50 mails maybe more, today I got the confirmation from the embassy. I’ll call Tuesday to confirm they are really in the system and let you know.
Hello Vanessa, please let us know how this goes for you really appreciated. I have been emailing the Canadian embassy in Colombia (an email that omnitempus provided) with any luck!
Mine does not show up since June 4th the date omnitempus said they sent it.
Thank you!

Vanessaagn

Apr 26, 2021
Hello Vanessa, please let us know how this goes for you really appreciated. I have been emailing the Canadian embassy in Colombia (an email that omnitempus provided) with any luck!
Mine does not show up since June 4th the date omnitempus said they sent it.
Thank you!
Today I’ll call the IRCC and let you know how it goes. Keep email de canandian embassy on Bogotá an call Omnitempus I swear I emailed them at least 65 times. Omnitempus I had to call. And the Canadian embassy insist until their confirmation . Let’s see how it goes today with the IRCC

C1112

Dec 2, 2020
Today I’ll call the IRCC and let you know how it goes. Keep email de canandian embassy on Bogotá an call Omnitempus I swear I emailed them at least 65 times. Omnitempus I had to call. And the Canadian embassy insist until their confirmation . Let’s see how it goes today with the IRCC
Thank you Vanessa! Yes, I just sent an email to follow up with them.
Fingers crossed!

jugarsep

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
I am about to start this process but just by reading the comments it looks pretty grim. Any advice to make the ride less bumpy ?

tv01d

May 26, 2021
Hi Vanessa, thanks for sharing your experience,
Can you help me with a couple of questions?

1. Is it necessary to do an official translation of the emails ? or I can translate by myself.
2. what should I ask to them ? BGOTAIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
3. did IRCC sent you a letter requesting the PCC with an address ? my letter had "regular mail and courier" in Sydney, NS, I just wonder if omnitempus looks at this letter, or if it's not neccesary.
4. where should I call IRCC to see if it's on the system?

Thank you so much