Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013
Med's Done....
22-01-2014
I just noticed that my passport is missing! Looked every where, can't find it.
I used it few weeks ago, then... have no idea. must have dropped it somewhere on the way back home?...

Dammm...

Now I'm gonna have to get a new one from my embassy.

I am patiently waiting for my AIP at the moment. With my new passport, is it going to give me any problem or difficulty in my PR process in the future??? Anyone have any idea?

Thanks...

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
January 2013/ Re-done on December 2013
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
Hello,

just keep searching and ask your family or friends or anyone that was with you on these past days, they may search and find it.
and if you don't find it, then you should make a declaration at the police station that your passport was lost so you can save yourself from problems. that declaration paper that police will give you, you will have to submit it to the embassy sooner to let them know about the issue and explain to them that you will make a new passport or later with your new passport when they request your passport. it depends on which stage you are in on now with your application.

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
psyyyn said:
I am patiently waiting for my AIP at the moment. With my new passport, is it going to give me any problem or difficulty in my PR process in the future??? Anyone have any idea?
It shouldn't make a difference to your PR app, as you will never have to send in your passport anyways.

Just get a new passport, and when you receive it send in a photocopy of the bio page to Vegreville to update your file.

corbs

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2013
AOR Received.
02-04-2013
Med's Done....
20-12-2013
Yeah it won't be a problem. Just get a new passport ASAP and sent copies of photo page to cic. I renewed my passport about 3 weeks before Aip and it was no problem.

Happywife08

Dec 19, 2012
Category........
psyyyn said:
I just noticed that my passport is missing! Looked every where, can't find it.
I used it few weeks ago, then... have no idea. must have dropped it somewhere on the way back home?...

Dammm...

Now I'm gonna have to get a new one from my embassy.

Thanks…
I changed my passport in the middle of my process.. just sent a photocopy of it and tomorrow that I land at Etobicoke I will just take both my passports in your case when you landing interview comes that you will need to present your passport just explained the other one got lost. and if you have any docs explaining so then fine. Or sometimes they add a little note to some passport where it says this passport replaces X passport.

wowsers

Feb 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I lose mine regularly and I usually find it under the lid of the photocopier. Have you looked there?