+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oman police certification

Quience

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
Hi guys,

I hope by now you all must have got your PPR’s. Congratulations for that!!

I have received the ppc from OMAN and now am in a statue of dilemma, whether to get it Apostille or only attestation from MoFA, which probably they will do in Arabic, will suffice?

Any leads will be appreciated.

vdykshoorn

Jan 30, 2020
Hello,

I am living in Canada and want to send my request for Oman PCC by mail. One requirement is to send "original fingerprints". How do I get the fingerprints? I went to the RCMP and they said they won't do it unless they have some type of form? Anyone encounter this? How can I get the fingerprints?

Thank You!

alo2020

Nov 24, 2020
Has anyone completed obtaining the police clearance certificate from Oman successfully? Your response would be greatly appreciated!

I am in Canada and cannot travel to Oman to do it. I have a friend in Oman who could go on my behalf.
What documents does my friend need? Mainly, How do I send my fingerprints?

How long does this take... I am guessing its quicker than mailing in my application. Not sure where to begin, Thank you!

mptocanada

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anyone completed obtaining the police clearance certificate from Oman successfully? Your response would be greatly appreciated!

I am in Canada and cannot travel to Oman to do it. I have a friend in Oman who could go on my behalf.
What documents does my friend need? Mainly, How do I send my fingerprints?

How long does this take... I am guessing its quicker than mailing in my application. Not sure where to begin, Thank you!
Guess you can get finger prints from the local police station.. Also, they would probably need some confirmation on the requirement. For that, you can show the request email/letter from IRCC and the ROP website showing that you need to have the fingerprint.. Let me know how it goes.

mptocanada

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I am living in Canada and want to send my request for Oman PCC by mail. One requirement is to send "original fingerprints". How do I get the fingerprints? I went to the RCMP and they said they won't do it unless they have some type of form? Anyone encounter this? How can I get the fingerprints?

Thank You!
For that, you can show the request email/letter from IRCC and the ROP website showing that you need to have the fingerprints..Guess I am little late in my revert here. All the best!

ParvinW

Jul 1, 2016
We recently did this. No need to send fingerprints. Please call on the number +968 2456 9515/9177. They are very kind and will guide you.
I am a little confused about whether we need to get MoFA done. Just waiting for that info now. If anyone has done it recently from outside Oman, please if you can share if we need and how.

chef2011

Oct 27, 2010
hi @ParvinW

" on the number +968 2456 9515/9177. " Are they an agent or do they provide a service ?
If they are not do you know of any agent who might represent me and get me the form in perosn .
This is for a PCC for immigration . I was in oman till 2017 and need to submit the police certificate

Thanks

jerrydelacruz0194

Sep 21, 2023
Hello...I need some idea ..I will send my request to Royal Oman Police my Police Clearance..there are fingerprints needed..I just want to ask if it is necessary to be attested by local police before sending? Pls can give me ideas..thank you
Hi there, I saw your enquiry about Oman Police Clearance Certificate, I asked one of my colleagues and he suggested contacting Stephanie from an agency called Afreno.

jerrydelacruz0194

Sep 21, 2023
Hi guys...I have received the letter from CIC asking for a police clearance from Oman. I am no longer in Oman. Will it be advisable to actually go there and get one or ask a friend to do it on my behalf? Considering we need fingerprints , photos etc. If something is not correct I will lose time sending all that stuff again to my friend in Oman. Which will be quicker. I know travelling there will be a bit costly from down under but will be there in person in case of any hiccups. Opinions??
Hi there, I saw your enquiry about Oman Police Clearance Certificate, I asked one of my colleagues and he suggested contacting Stephanie from an agency called Afreno.

jerrydelacruz0194

Sep 21, 2023
Hello Dr. Feras

Can you please guide me on the documents/forms required for getting Oman PCC from outside of Oman (more specifically India).

I was in Oman in 2006-07 and have not been there since.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks