+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Old record of landing.

Discussion in 'Permanent Residence in Canada' started by Daad, Oct 5, 2019.

  1. Dear friends. I have an old record of landing, im1000 a 21 year old record. I got it when i was 7 or 8 years old, my question is can i replace it with a permanent resident card,
  2. No. Your question has been answered numerous times.

Share This Page