+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

old passport expired after AOR (URGENT HELP)

ady_997

Aug 20, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
IELTS Request
Up front
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
waiting
hello everyone,

my brother has applied for PR under express entry and his AOR was somewhere in dec 2018. his old passport expired and he got a new passport already. yesterday he recieved a message in his online profile that he has to upload his new passport along with his height and eye color. but when i go to the document section i only see the "replacement required" for "height and eye color" i do not see and "replacement required" that says "passport". how should i submit passport when it is not the option. as it is clearly written in the mail that i have to upload both documents ONLINE.
please help

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
hello everyone,

my brother has applied for PR under express entry and his AOR was somewhere in dec 2018. his old passport expired and he got a new passport already. yesterday he recieved a message in his online profile that he has to upload his new passport along with his height and eye color. but when i go to the document section i only see the "replacement required" for "height and eye color" i do not see and "replacement required" that says "passport". how should i submit passport when it is not the option. as it is clearly written in the mail that i have to upload both documents ONLINE.
please help
Merge the height and color document with the passport document and upload it as a merged file. Keep the heigh and color page first and the passport after that.

Also, submit the new passport by raising a webform query.

ady_997

Aug 20, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
IELTS Request
Up front
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
waiting
Reactions: despacito2017

ady_997

Aug 20, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
IELTS Request
Up front
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
waiting
Merge the height and color document with the passport document and upload it as a merged file. Keep the heigh and color page first and the passport after that.

Also, submit the new passport by raising a webform query.
that is actually a very good idea.. thank you so much for this.. I will definitly do this. thanks once again :)