+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Old passport attachment with TRV Application

loststark

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Category........
Hey guys

So I am applying for my parents TRV. Do I need to attach my dad's old passports?

My dad had Thailand visa in his passport in 80s but he never traveled there. So does he need to attach old passport photocopy with his TRV application?

Along with that he once lost his passport in his home country and had FIR lodged for missing passport. Does this need to be mentioned?

Awaiting your response.

Thanks

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Hey guys
So I am applying for my parents TRV. Do I need to attach my dad's old passports?
My dad had Thailand visa in his passport in 80s but he never traveled there. So does he need to attach old passport photocopy with his TRV application?
On the TRV form you need to declare the travels of your parents for the past 5 years. The reason you scan old passports on the Travel History part is to support the travels you declared on the TRV. The part that really matters on the passports are the entry/exit stamps and visas.

Along with that he once lost his passport in his home country and had FIR lodged for missing passport. Does this need to be mentioned?
Awaiting your response.Thanks
A bit confusing can you give details? Is he really from Thailand or just on residence permit? Where are you applying from?