+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OLD IN PROCESS VS NEW IN PROCESS ON ECAS EXPLAINED

Djl

Star Member
May 6, 2015
flx2015 said:
djl, would you like to share the full email with us? or maybe PM it to me so i can see what they're saying?

just remember to remove all personal info from the email before posting.

This is an auto-generated message. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL.

File number:-----------
Client UCI: -----------

Get help before arriving in Canada – Pre-arrival services

On behalf of the Government of Canada, the department of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) encourages you to access FREE pre-arrival services offered by third-party service providers funded by IRCC.

We encourage you to visit this link to learn more about the service locations and registration procedures as featured in our Pre-arrival Services website:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-services.asp
www.cic.gc.ca
Get help before arriving in Canada – Pre-arrival services. There are free online and in-person services you and your family can access as soon as you are selected ...

There are free online and in-person services for you and your family. These services are provided to you free of charge by the settlement service providers listed below while you are still overseas. Many service providers offer general information such as:
· understanding life in Canada,
· finding a job in Canada, and
· accessing other free settlement services when you arrive in Canada.
Other settlement service providers offer very specific information. To find the best service providers to fit your needs, explore the list of service providers below and select according to your profession or your destination (city or province). You are allowed to get services from as many different service providers as you need, and always at no cost.
Services are available online or in-person to:
· permanent residents,
· refugees,
· protected persons, and
· live-in caregivers

Thank you.

Visa Section
Embassy of Canada in the Philippines

NOTE: If you are already in Canada – please disregard this email.

Djl

Star Member
May 6, 2015
Djl said:

On behalf of the Government of Canada, the department of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) encourages you to access FREE pre-arrival services offered by third-party service providers funded by IRCC.

We encourage you to visit this link to learn more about the service locations and registration procedures as featured in our Pre-arrival Services website:
www.cic.gc.ca
Get help before arriving in Canada – Pre-arrival services. There are free online and in-person services you and your family can access as soon as you are selected ...

There are free online and in-person services for you and your family. These services are provided to you free of charge by the settlement service providers listed below while you are still overseas. Many service providers offer general information such as:
Other settlement service providers offer very specific information. To find the best service providers to fit your needs, explore the list of service providers below and select according to your profession or your destination (city or province). You are allowed to get services from as many different service providers as you need, and always at no cost.
· permanent residents,
· refugees,
· protected persons, and
· live-in caregivers

Thank you.

Visa Section

ALMALL also received this message but after they received PPR???

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016
did any other MVO applicant besides ALMALL get this? i'm wondering if it was sent out to everyone or only a few people.

Djl

Star Member
May 6, 2015
flx2015 said:
did any other MVO applicant besides ALMALL get this? i'm wondering if it was sent out to everyone or only a few people.
I'm not sure, I posted on December thread and ALMALL was the only one to reply so far...

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016
Djl said:
Our immigration consultant did say this is last step until PPR is sent
okay, so maybe it's a bulk email to all applicants who are either close to getting PPR or have already received PPR. keep your fingers crossed. :)

Djl

Star Member
May 6, 2015
flx2015 said:
okay, so maybe it's a bulk email to all applicants who are either close to getting PPR or have already received PPR. keep your fingers crossed. :)
If it was a bulk email you would think someone else would have posted or responded?!?! Not sure Flx, maybe their playing games again! Lol

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016
Djl said:
If it was a bulk email you would think someone else would have posted or responded?!?! Not sure Flx, maybe their playing games again! Lol
i meant bulk email for applicants who are finalized or close to being finalized. so in that case only a few people would get it.

either way i am just guessing, so let's wait and see what happens.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Djl said:

www.cic.gc.ca

· permanent residents,
· refugees,
· protected persons, and
· live-in caregivers

Thank you.

Visa Section

Hello djl,

There is nothing to panic about here. I also got this information inside my visa package 9 years ago. Whether you receive this email of pre arrival assessment before PPR or after, there is no need to provoke a heart attack. It simply means that your application is almost done if you get this email before PPR but if you receive it after PPR it means your visa has been issued and CIC wants to assist you how to apply for Social Insurance Card, MEDICAL CARD,...

If I were you I wouldn't panic at all but I will be happy about that email.

Reactions: Akanni2017

Djl

Star Member
May 6, 2015
Eagle333 said:
Hello djl,

There is nothing to panic about here. I also got this information inside my visa package 9 years ago. Whether you receive this email of pre arrival assessment before PPR or after, there is no need to provoke a heart attack. It simply means that your application is almost done if you get this email before PPR but if you receive it after PPR it means your visa has been issued and CIC wants to assist you how to apply for Social Insurance Card, MEDICAL CARD,...

If I were you I wouldn't panic at all but I will be happy about that email.
Thanks Eagle!!! Received ppr 2 days after, heart attack is over with!! Lol. Thanks for all your help and assistance!!

BMN

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
01-06-2016
Med's Done....
15-09-2016
Interview........
waived as per MP
Passport Req..
DM: 01-10-2016 passport Req: 03-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
Hi guys am new to this thread just wanted to share my timeline and what you guys think?

I have linked my account and this is what it says
My link account shows

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents
Scheduling an interview Not Needed At this time
A background check is needed In Progress
Final decision Not Started

Do you guys think I'll get ppr soon?
I also contacted my mp and he said everything is done Just waiting for a immigration officer to review and sign it.
But I haven't received DM yet and when I check my link account on cic it doesn't show "background check" complete it still says in process while my mp said it's all done just waiting to be reviewed n sing...
Confused ????

Shineon39

Dec 3, 2015
Yellowknife, Northwest territories
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
22-10-2015
Nomination.....
Csq received 26-01-2016
AOR Received.
11-12-2015 AOR2: 07-01-2016
File Transfer...
17-12-2015
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2016
LANDED..........
02-09-2016
BMN said:
Hi guys am new to this thread just wanted to share my timeline and what you guys think?

I have linked my account and this is what it says
My link account shows

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents
Scheduling an interview Not Needed At this time
A background check is needed In Progress
Final decision Not Started

Do you guys think I'll get ppr soon?
I also contacted my mp and he said everything is done Just waiting for a immigration officer to review and sign it.
But I haven't received DM yet and when I check my link account on cic it doesn't show "background check" complete it still says in process while my mp said it's all done just waiting to be reviewed n sing...
Confused ????
If they already did pre-assessment on your eligibility and they recommend passed it can be quick just need a senior officer to review eligibility and waived the interview. If you got an interview it's an another story...
To give you an idea if the interview is waived; on my case we apllied in october 2015, they did the pre-assessment on january 28 2016 and recommend passed. The senior officer review our case on june 7th and waived the interview at 13h30 and at 14h00 we received email for PPR

Raz3

Star Member
Nov 23, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20-08-2014
File Transfer...
14-10-2014
Med's Request
15-10-2014....remeds October 3 2016
Med's Done....
20-10-2014...DNA results August 11 2016
Interview........
sceduled for April 2016....passed
Passport Req..
DM June 27 2017....Praying for the day
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Counting every second...Happiest day of my life
Does anyone know how long after DNA results sent to hear anything or what the next steps are?

BMN

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
01-06-2016
Med's Done....
15-09-2016
Interview........
waived as per MP
Passport Req..
DM: 01-10-2016 passport Req: 03-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
Shineon39 said:
If they already did pre-assessment on your eligibility and they recommend passed it can be quick just need a senior officer to review eligibility and waived the interview. If you got an interview it's an another story...
To give you an idea if the interview is waived; on my case we apllied in october 2015, they did the pre-assessment on january 28 2016 and recommend passed. The senior officer review our case on june 7th and waived the interview at 13h30 and at 14h00 we received email for PPR
Heyy thanks
And no I haven't received an interview my mp said it's waived. And how do I know if they are doing a pre assessment or have done one already?

Shineon39

Dec 3, 2015
Yellowknife, Northwest territories
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
22-10-2015
Nomination.....
Csq received 26-01-2016
AOR Received.
11-12-2015 AOR2: 07-01-2016
File Transfer...
17-12-2015
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2016
LANDED..........
02-09-2016
BMN said:
Heyy thanks
And no I haven't received an interview my mp said it's waived. And how do I know if they are doing a pre assessment or have done one already?
if you order gcms note you will see.