03 nov. 2015
Med's Done....
20 august 2015
Interview........
God only knows
Passport Req..
God only knows
Eagle333 said:
What is the updated date on ELIGIBILITY?
What is the updated date on Eligibility note?
What is the Bring Forward Date of the file?
I am assuming that these notes came today?
While I was reading your threat now I saw your post about if we see this on our GCMS email

The processing of your request is now complete and I am pleased to enclose the documents requested. Certain information qualifies for exemption pursuant to section(s) 15(1) International affairs and defence of the Access to Information Act.

And in my email they have written it .

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Telia said:
While I was reading your threat now I saw your post about if we see this on our GCMS email

The processing of your request is now complete and I am pleased to enclose the documents requested. Certain information qualifies for exemption pursuant to section(s) 15(1) International affairs and defence of the Access to Information Act.

And in my email they have written it .
Would you mind answering those questions I asked you then I will comment.

Telia

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 May 2015
Doc's Request.
03 Nov 2015
AOR Received.
29 July 2015
File Transfer...
29 July 2015
Med's Request
03 nov. 2015
Med's Done....
20 august 2015
Interview........
God only knows
Passport Req..
God only knows
Eagle333 said:
Would you mind answering those questions I asked you then I will comment.
On the second page the application assignment due date is 2016 Jan 4
and the secondry office update date is 2010 August 14
And in eligibility assignment 1 on that page , updated date 2015 oct 21
I can't see anything written bring forward

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Telia said:
On the second page the application assignment due date is 2016 Jan 4
and the secondry office update date is 2010 August 14
And in eligibility assignment 1 on that page , updated date 2015 oct 21
I can't see anything written bring forward
Bring forward date is located on your second page of your GCMS notes.

APPLICATION ASSIGNEMENT
Assigned to:
Assigned by:
Due Date: Here is your bring forward date Telia.

I will comment soon thanks

samola10

Jan 17, 2016
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015
Doc's Request.
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-04-2016
Med's Request
29-11-2016 done re-medical and will be sent to accra by doctor
Med's Done....
24-07-2015, medical now confirmed passed on 22-04-2016. Thank God, 07-10-2016 schedule A, additional family information, police certificate Nigeria nd Uk nd kids medicals requested nd all submitted
Interview........
not my portion IJN, on the 05/01/2017 eCas show decision made... Thank God, journey almost completed.
Passport Req..
soon
Hello colleagues,
can anyone who knows please tell me if there
any changes in how u contact CIC from
overseas...
I called on this number 1 613 944 4000 and I
got through after 12 minutes wait time, I want
inquire about the status of my family
sponsorship application after 103 days after
submission, the agent telling me I have no
right as principal applicant to request any
information. That only sponsor or a
representative allowed to request information..
any idea please,
I did d call based on my good friend eagle333 advice nd even i have sent cancellation of representative form through case specific still i was been asked to check with my representative
thank you

Telia

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 May 2015
Doc's Request.
03 Nov 2015
AOR Received.
29 July 2015
File Transfer...
29 July 2015
Med's Request
03 nov. 2015
Med's Done....
20 august 2015
Interview........
God only knows
Passport Req..
God only knows
Eagle333 said:
Bring forward date is located on your second page of your GCMS notes.

APPLICATION ASSIGNEMENT
Assigned to:
Assigned by:
Due Date: Here is your bring forward date Telia.

I will comment soon thanks
Now I understand eagle what is bring forward date .. So my due date up is 2014/01/04

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Telia said:
I've ordered my notes ,here it is
Assessments .
eligibility . Passed
Security
Hirv
Criminilaty . Not started
Org crime
Medical. Passed
Misrepresentation
Other reqs
Final.

Paper file
Location . Pa - put away

Please help me Eagle . At what stage is my application , are they working on my background ?

Good Day Telia,

When Paper File Location says: Put Away & Application Assignment due date is outdated( meaning the due date is past) it is a pretty good sign that CIC is waiting for something from a different department. In your case I understand Criminality is the only thing waiting to be completed.

Remember when we receive GCMS notes, these notes will always come with an outdated information meaning they will reflect the information up to the day they are downloaded then you will not see anything added on your GCMS. So, there is 100% possibility for you not to get the current status of your application. Who knows that the same day your GCMS notes were downloaded few hours later CIC updated your Criminality and you will not know it until you request another GCMS set. I will advise you to order new set anytime from now if you wish to do so.

Conclusion: Yes, you are stuck in the background checks based on the date when these notes were downloaded. You and I are left in the dark of what was added on your actually GCMS by CIC from January 27 up to now.

Bring forward date is the date your file need to be looked. It is a clerical system used in administration, it helps to track every job needed to be completed in the future and increase & maximise production. So CIC also use this system to make sure your application remain in queue until completion. When your Criminality will be done, CIC will assign a new due date for your entire file again.

PR_Sn

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2015
Doc's Request.
Feb 06, 2016
AOR Received.
April 13, 2015
File Transfer...
March 20, 2015
Med's Request
Re-med: Dec 2015
Interview........
Nope!
Passport Req..
March 14, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 21, 2016
I've applied for my husband living in India (he was in NewZealand for 2.5 years as a student before), on January 20th 2015, & the file was sent to New Delhi in March 2015, got UCI nmbr from New Delhi on April 13th, 2015....
& status got updated from app recieved to in process on Oct 13th 2015
Afterthat, received the rqst to re-med in Dec 2015, & On, Feb 6th 2016, got an email rqsting: 1) Consent to disclosure form for NZ police clearance 2) copy of new passport (coz the one they have was expired) - He sent both these things before the deadline they gave that is march 22/15
Do anyone hv any idea my file is in what stage? Do i need to worry for interview?
How long it will take now???

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PR_Sn said:
I've applied for my husband living in India (he was in NewZealand for 2.5 years as a student before), on January 20th 2015, & the file was sent to New Delhi in March 2015, got UCI nmbr from New Delhi on April 13th, 2015....
& status got updated from app recieved to in process on Oct 13th 2015
Afterthat, received the rqst to re-med in Dec 2015, & On, Feb 6th 2016, got an email rqsting: 1) Consent to disclosure form for NZ police clearance 2) copy of new passport (coz the one they have was expired) - He sent both these things before the deadline they gave that is march 22/15
Do anyone hv any idea my file is in what stage? Do i need to worry for interview?
How long it will take now???
Based on your timeline, I am able to read between the lines that you are nearing to a positive completion of your file. I cannot see an interview coming, trust me if there was one CIC would contacted you 6 months ago to inform you about the date and place of the interview. If I were you, I'd chill out and start getting ready for Passport Request. I don't know when they will ask your passport to stick the visa. Your application is heading in the right direction, above all I strongly recommend to order your GCMS for double assurance as well because Eagle is not an immigration officer.

PR_Sn

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2015
Doc's Request.
Feb 06, 2016
AOR Received.
April 13, 2015
File Transfer...
March 20, 2015
Med's Request
Re-med: Dec 2015
Interview........
Nope!
Passport Req..
March 14, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 21, 2016
Eagle333 said:
Based on your timeline, I am able to read between the lines that you are nearing to a positive completion of your file. I cannot see an interview coming, trust me if there was one CIC would contacted you 6 months ago to inform you about the date and place of the interview. If I were you, I'd chill out and start getting ready for Passport Request. I don't know when they will ask your passport to stick the visa. Your application is heading in the right direction, above all I strongly recommend to order your GCMS for double assurance as well because Eagle is not an immigration officer.
I was also thinking about that... I never knew about those notes, but now i know (got to know here in this forum)
I can't even go to india, as I switched my job & i'm on probation ryt now...feels so helpless!
Anywys, thanks for your response :)

Telia

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 May 2015
Doc's Request.
03 Nov 2015
AOR Received.
29 July 2015
File Transfer...
29 July 2015
Med's Request
03 nov. 2015
Med's Done....
20 august 2015
Interview........
God only knows
Passport Req..
God only knows
Eagle333 said:
Good Day Telia,

When Paper File Location says: Put Away & Application Assignment due date is outdated( meaning the due date is past) it is a pretty good sign that CIC is waiting for something from a different department. In your case I understand Criminality is the only thing waiting to be completed.

Remember when we receive GCMS notes, these notes will always come with an outdated information meaning they will reflect the information up to the day they are downloaded then you will not see anything added on your GCMS. So, there is 100% possibility for you not to get the current status of your application. Who knows that the same day your GCMS notes were downloaded few hours later CIC updated your Criminality and you will not know it until you request another GCMS set. I will advise you to order new set anytime from now if you wish to do so.

Conclusion: Yes, you are stuck in the background checks based on the date when these notes were downloaded. You and I are left in the dark of what was added on your actually GCMS by CIC from January 27 up to now.

Bring forward date is the date your file need to be looked. It is a clerical system used in administration, it helps to track every job needed to be completed in the future and increase & maximise production. So CIC also use this system to make sure your application remain in queue until completion. When your Criminality will be done, CIC will assign a new due date for your entire file again.
I'm very thankful eagle ,God bless you , you are a gift from God , who is helping us through our difficult days

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
SA:25-02-2016
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016
hey Eagle i want to ask a question
is this normal to see that the PR status on Ecas shows in process but when i look inside it says
1)application received on 31 December.
2)medical results have been received
only.

bublo ksa

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Eagle333,

Welcome back to this informative forum.
I have Received third caips result recently. Nothing new in it I found.It reflects same image as my previous Caips result. File is still on location" Active self PR" since Oct 26,2015.
Eligibility, criminality and medical is passed security still blank. Status shows " In process" since Oct 09, 2015. I found Due dates in both Caips results same which is Dec 24,2015. What does it means? Like they have had a look on my file on dec 24 and put it back for new date? Why aren't they sending PPR???

AH2512

Star Member
Mar 13, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2015 ; Recd by CIC : 16-03-2015
AOR Received.
22-04-2015 ; AOR by NDVO: 25-05-2015
Med's Request
ReMed : 28-01-16
Med's Done....
22-01-2015; ReMed : 30-01-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
14-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
16-04-2016
Hi Eagle,

Can you please share your views on the following? I contacted my MP for an update and his office informed me :

"Medical and eligibility checks for the file have passed and currently they are performing the criminality check. However, as of today, they have not begun the security check portion of the file."

My questions are:

1) If eligibility has been passed does that mean now I dont have to worry about interview?
2) How long does the criminality and security portion take? (My husband was in Canada for 3 years and we have submitted his PCC for Canada with our file - but it was issued before he left the country)
3) Remedical request was Jan 28- completed on Jan 30 - when would be the best time to apply for the GCMS notes?

Thanks a lot in advance .. your help is truly appreciated :)