Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
expectin said:
Eagle333, this is what my Ecas show:

Permanent Residence

We received X's application for permanent residence on Sept 29, 2015.
We started processing X's application on February 10, 2016.
Medical results have been received.

Does this mean there will not be an interview and that eligibily passed?

Thanks and welcome back.
expectin,

GCMS will answer that question with precision than me. Try to order one anytime you will know where you are at.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Live1001 said:
Hi Eagle333

Could you please help me. I wrote MVO about 3 weeks ago and asked them where my spouse and I are in the process. They replied a week later saying "your application is under officer's review". What does this mean?

Could you please clarify this for me.

Thanks for your time :)
Live,

visit my other thread: " GCMS NOTES WELL EXPLAINED HAS NEVER BEFORE UNTIL NOW" read first post on page 1 you will get more than what I could answer to you right now.

ohcanada15

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
File Transfer...
23-07-2015 in process aug 06th
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
Hello eagle333
Could you give me an idea how long we have to wait until PPR

We received your application for permanent residence on May 25, 2015.
We started processing your application on August 6, 2015.
We sent you correspondence on October 25, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

We we sent the additional document after 2 month later. All that time I have been trying to stay contact with
Abu Dhabi office but I didn't get reply to emails .

I have ordered my notes in end of January and still waiting to arrive .

midosi

Feb 24, 2016
Hi Eagle333

First of all thank you for this post.

I am wondering if the explanation for new system is based on the assumption that medical report was send with the original application. Or does it even make any difference if it did not?
I had receive AOR on August 27, 2014 for inland spousal. I had not sent medicals with original application. Since then my e-cas only said documents received. Then on Feb 8, 2016 I have received request for medical exam.
Now my e-cas says documents received and medical report received. Just like you said, there is no "in process" step just yet. Does this mean they just grabbed my documents and requested medical exam right away or was my application in process and they needed my medicals at that point.

Also, I have read a ton of forum entries for inland spousal applications and people still receive in process step before medicals. In fact, in process step appears after no more then 7-8 months for many people. So I am very, very confused.

braveheart09

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/16/2015
AOR Received.
7/17/2015
File Transfer...
8/24/2015
Med's Done....
5/10/2015
Interview........
01-02-2016
Passport Req..
09-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
Flight booked 25-05-2016
Hi eagle333 nice to see you around :) I had my interwiev on feb 1 then they told me eligibility passed and we need to do backround checks idk what they did all that 7 months and they wanted my army exemption docs on feb 4 . No mail or update yet ecas shows still on process. Oh man this stuff with cic gonna kill me one day lol :) what do you think about all of those ? Thanks for all your answers have a great one

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ohcanada15 said:
Hello eagle333
Could you give me an idea how long we have to wait until PPR

We received your application for permanent residence on May 25, 2015.
We started processing your application on August 6, 2015.
We sent you correspondence on October 25, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

We we sent the additional document after 2 month later. All that time I have been trying to stay contact with
Abu Dhabi office but I didn't get reply to emails .

I have ordered my notes in end of January and still waiting to arrive .
Hello ohcanada15,

Please wait for your GCMS they hold mysteries which will be soon revealed to you.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
midosi said:
Hi Eagle333

First of all thank you for this post.

I am wondering if the explanation for new system is based on the assumption that medical report was send with the original application. Or does it even make any difference if it did not?
I had receive AOR on August 27, 2014 for inland spousal. I had not sent medicals with original application. Since then my e-cas only said documents received. Then on Feb 8, 2016 I have received request for medical exam.
Now my e-cas says documents received and medical report received. Just like you said, there is no "in process" step just yet. Does this mean they just grabbed my documents and requested medical exam right away or was my application in process and they needed my medicals at that point.

Also, I have read a ton of forum entries for inland spousal applications and people still receive in process step before medicals. In fact, in process step appears after no more then 7-8 months for many people. So I am very, very confused.
Hello midosi,

I have no clue how inland PR works, sorry.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
braveheart09 said:
Hi eagle333 nice to see you around :) I had my interwiev on feb 1 then they told me eligibility passed and we need to do backround checks idk what they did all that 7 months and they wanted my army exemption docs on feb 4 . No mail or update yet ecas shows still on process. Oh man this stuff with cic gonna kill me one day lol :) what do you think about all of those ? Thanks for all your answers have a great one
Good Day braveheart09,

Sorry to hear about that dear, you need to be strong and patient since your eligibility is now passed. You are going through extensive background check because of your army background but you will be through.

Telia

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 May 2015
Doc's Request.
03 Nov 2015
AOR Received.
29 July 2015
File Transfer...
29 July 2015
Med's Request
03 nov. 2015
Med's Done....
20 august 2015
Interview........
God only knows
Passport Req..
God only knows
Hi Eagle ,good to see you back .. I've ordered my GCMS , today I received it , it says my eligibility passed , medical passed , criminality not started , but there is something else which is

Paper file
Office . London
My file number
Location .PA put away

Can you explain me please whats that means

ohcanada15

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
File Transfer...
23-07-2015 in process aug 06th
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
Eagle333 said:
Hello ohcanada15,

Please wait for your GCMS they hold mysteries which will be soon revealed to you.
Hello Eagle333. I recieved my notes today . I am very sadden to know they interview recommended in July .

They requested additional document in October and I submitted
Them in beginning of January this year . But it doesn't show on
My notes . My notes were generated in start of February .

When I checked the correspondence. It doesn't show incoming correspondence in January 2016.

When interview is recommended does that mean that is required or waiting for the additional documents .

What is a due date . ?

Thanks eagle333

braveheart09

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/16/2015
AOR Received.
7/17/2015
File Transfer...
8/24/2015
Med's Done....
5/10/2015
Interview........
01-02-2016
Passport Req..
09-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
Flight booked 25-05-2016
Eagle333 said:
Good Day braveheart09,

Sorry to hear about that dear, you need to be strong and patient since your eligibility is now passed. You are going through extensive background check because of your army background but you will be through.
Thanks eagle after interview officer told us I will speed up the process so you can go back with your wife.my wife left on 22 of feb still no answer I dont have any history with army and I already gave them rcmp checks and police record from canada and my home country and all is clean if they ask me my file doesnt need any backround check lol I hope it makes it faster.

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
hello group member

i found this thread.

i applied for NSpnp in july 2015.Till date i am under process and did not get AOR. I also applied for federal skilled worker program in 2014 but not get pr because the cap has reached in my noc.

In my NSPNP form i did not mention that i applied for FSWp in 2014 because i had not received any file number.

does it affect my current processing?
will they come to know about my previous application at later stage when my file will from NSPNP to CIC?
should i inform NOVA Scotia at AOR stage that i applied for FSWP and did not make it with good valid reason?

please suggest me in detail

thank you.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Telia said:
Hi Eagle ,good to see you back .. I've ordered my GCMS , today I received it , it says my eligibility passed , medical passed , criminality not started , but there is something else which is

Paper file
Office . London
My file number
Location .PA put away

Can you explain me please whats that means
Hello Telia,

Looks to me that when your GCMS were printed Criminality was not yet updated but when you order a new set of notes you will actually see criminality updated already.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
braveheart09 said:
Thanks eagle after interview officer told us I will speed up the process so you can go back with your wife.my wife left on 22 of feb still no answer I dont have any history with army and I already gave them rcmp checks and police record from canada and my home country and all is clean if they ask me my file doesnt need any backround check lol I hope it makes it faster.
Since you said that, I can only see one thing standing your way which is a heavy backlog at the embassy. Remember those CIC agents don't just deal with Spousal Sponsorship files, they also deal with FSW1, TRP, grand parents' files. It always pay out to be patient. I personally know how far you have come along my friend, we are living in the age when patience is needed for real otherwise you will crack and loose it.

Telia

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 May 2015
Doc's Request.
03 Nov 2015
AOR Received.
29 July 2015
File Transfer...
29 July 2015
Med's Request
03 nov. 2015
Med's Done....
20 august 2015
Interview........
God only knows
Passport Req..
God only knows
Eagle333 said:
Hello Telia,

Looks to me that when your GCMS were printed Criminality was not yet updated but when you order a new set of notes you will actually see criminality updated already.
Thank you eagle for your help , so after this they will ask for my passports ?
Or it will take a long time to finish backgrounds ?