20-01-2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-04-2016
Med's Request
29-11-2016 done re-medical and will be sent to accra by doctor
Med's Done....
24-07-2015, medical now confirmed passed on 22-04-2016. Thank God, 07-10-2016 schedule A, additional family information, police certificate Nigeria nd Uk nd kids medicals requested nd all submitted
Interview........
not my portion IJN, on the 05/01/2017 eCas show decision made... Thank God, journey almost completed.
Passport Req..
soon
I did called numerous times and its confirmed they still have it and reason that they still doing some background findings on my wife which is the sponsor, and also it take till March 23 before we can hear from cic.
I dont know what else they are checking that ll take four months to get result nd my medical ll expire july 24th.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samola10 said:
I did called numerous times and its confirmed they still have it and reason that they still doing some background findings on my wife which is the sponsor, and also it take till March 23 before we can hear from cic.
I dont know what else they are checking that ll take four months to get result nd my medical ll expire july 24th.
Hello Samola,

if I were you, I wouldn't worry too much about SA because it does not take more than 3 months, but I would be prepared to face the real challenge which is ahead of PA's file since time will consume some of your patience.

Good Luck

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
SA:25-02-2016
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016
HEY can anyone tell me is it normal to see under the PR section that medical results have been received before getting SA? i got AOR 3 days back.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016
Eagle333, this is what I see on ECAS under the PR section:

Permanent Residence
  • We received X's application for permanent residence on December 2, 2015.
  • We started processing X's application on February 10, 2016.
  • Medical results have been received.

Does this mean there will not be an interview for the PA?

bublo ksa

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flx2015 said:
Eagle333, this is what I see on ECAS:

Permanent Residence

Please share your timeline.
It means your back ground and security checks going on.Order caips notes to see whats going on.I have that status since long time. Just waiting for my third caips result.

bublo ksa

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eagle333 said:
Hello Samola,

if I were you, I wouldn't worry too much about SA because it does not take more than 3 months, but I would be prepared to face the real challenge which is ahead of PA's file since time will consume some of your patience.

Good Luck
Well come back Eagle333 :) I am still in same situation where you left me :)

CanadaPakistan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
flx2015 said:
Eagle333, this is what I see on ECAS under the PR section:

Permanent Residence

It's too early to determine if PA off the interview hook at this stage. PA has to pass the eligibility to dodge the interview bullet.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016
CanadaPakistan said:
It's too early to determine if PA off the interview hook at this stage. PA has to pass the eligibility to dodge the interview bullet.
I thought OP said that when we start seeing "we started processing" under the PR section, we can safely assume that PA has passed eligibility. I really want to believe that, but I know of one November 2015 applicant who got called in for an interview about 25 days after seeing that line under their PR status.

CanadaPakistan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
flx2015 said:
I thought OP said that when we start seeing "we started processing" under the PR section, we can safely assume that PA has passed eligibility. I really want to believe that, but I know of one November 2015 applicant who got called in for an interview about 25 days after seeing that line under their PR status.
You see these 3 lines right after your application sent to overseas VO.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016
CanadaPakistan said:
You see these 3 lines right after your application sent to overseas VO.
Are you saying that the overseas VO hasn't even opened my file yet? Now I'm even more confused. Once again, OP said that if we see three lines under the PR section, this means the applicant has passed eligibility and is off the hook for an interview.

CanadaPakistan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
flx2015 said:
Are you saying that the overseas VO hasn't even opened my file yet? Now I'm even more confused. Once again, OP said that if we see three lines under the PR section, this means the applicant has passed eligibility and is off the hook for an interview.
What is your timeline.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016
CanadaPakistan said:
What is your timeline.
Filed Dec 2nd 2015.
AOR around end of Jan 2016.
SA around start of Feb 2016.
PR in process about a week after SA.

This is what OP said regarding the new "in process" status which I'm seeing:

The NEW IN PROCESS has replaced the old status called APPLICATION RECEIEVED if it says:

IN PROCESS: We have received JON DOE's Permanent Residence Application on 01.01.2000
Medical Results have been received

This way you are not off of the interview's hook yet, they just update your Ecas with those 2 lines they will only show the date they started processing your file when Eligibility passes and background checks have then begun. You will mostly likely see the third line after months and months when your file has matured for PPR and ready for a decision.
And as you can see from my PR status in ECAS, I can see the date they started processing the PR application.

Eagle333 says if we can see three lines for PR status, the PA has passed eligibility. On the other hand, you're telling me that seeing three lines is just AOR2 and that the PA still hasn't passed eligibility. Who to believe?

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flx2015 said:
Filed Dec 2nd 2015.
AOR around end of Jan 2016.
SA around start of Feb 2016.
PR in process about a week after SA.

This is what OP said regarding the new "in process" status which I'm seeing:

And as you can see from my PR status in ECAS, I can see the date they started processing the PR application.

Eagle333 says if we can see three lines for PR status, the PA has passed eligibility. On the other hand, you're telling me that seeing three lines is just AOR2 and that the PA still hasn't passed eligibility. Who to believe?
PR Process start after AOR2 , it take time for the Overseas Visa Office to receive your file from Mississauga , Mississauga Issues the AOR1 and SA .
My PR side was showing in Process same day I received AOR1 , But after AOR 2 they added a line to Ecas showing the date the started processing PR application which was 3 months after AOR1 and one week before AOR2 .

However each Visa Office may handle it differently .

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016
TANMEX said:
PR Process start after AOR2 , it take time for the Overseas Visa Office to receive your file from Mississauga , Mississauga Issues the AOR1 and SA .
My PR side was showing in Process same day I received AOR1 , But after AOR 2 they added a line to Ecas showing the date the started processing PR application which was 3 months after AOR1 and one week before AOR2 .

However each Visa Office may handle it differently .
i've mentioned quite a few times that i do have the line that says when they started processing the PR app. once again, here is what i see:

Permanent Residence

my visa office is London. awaiting Eagle333's input on how long it'll be until i'm off the interview hook.

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flx2015 said:
i've mentioned quite a few times that i do have the line that says when they started processing the PR app. once again, here is what i see:

Permanent Residence

my visa office is London. awaiting Eagle333's input on how long it'll be until i'm off the interview hook.
I hope it means Eligibility passed and NO INTERVIEW , they started processing mine on Feb.10 , 2016 like yours . ( Mexico City )
I think Eagle333 mentioned in one of the threads that he will be quitting this forum .

Good luck