VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2016
LANDED..........
24-05- 2016
Eagle333 said:
Hello michel2603,

There are two ways that an application may follow the refusal path:

1. An interview may have to be called:

If credibility is central to the decision, then an interview is necessary.
If PA does not satisfy the officer what follows will be a refusal letter with whole the details.

2. Humanitarian & Compassionate grounds:

If there was no interview and the lead officer has almost completed your file then finds eligibility failing, he/she will send you a letter telling you how your file has no weight to be granted permanent residency in Canada on certain reasons which the letter will outlined. Then he/she will grand 60 days to provide more information before the file is rejected. This step is called H&C grounds.

The weight given to any factor in a case is an objective determination of the decision-maker. The task is to weigh the facts in a fair and impartial manner, considering both positive and negative elements. H&C decision-makers must determine which facts are most important, which evidence is the most persuasive, which argument is the most compelling or convincing, and why.
Thank you very much
Wish you the best

abddayo

Star Member
May 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2015
AOR Received.
AOR1: 28-07-2015 AOR2 08-09-2015
File Transfer...
30-08-2015
Med's Done....
12-06-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2016
LANDED..........
19-02-2016
Eagle333 said:
Hi abddayo,

Your file look green as in good health, Security might have been completed or still in progress but remember your file's days are numbered; expect PPR very soon. I cannot say when Security will be completed since GCMS never said PASS for diplomatic reasons. Just hang tight you are almost there dear.
Hi Eagle333, Thanks for the assistance. I find myself frustrated as I am still waiting for the security check. on my GCMS notes it states this was started on 13 November 2015, nearly 2 months now, is this time frame normal for someone who has not worked for a government organisation? I know other people on the forum that got their PPR around a month after going into security check :(

Thanks Eagle333

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abddayo said:
Hi Eagle333, Thanks for the assistance. I find myself frustrated as I am still waiting for the security check. on my GCMS notes it states this was started on 13 November 2015, nearly 2 months now, is this time frame normal for someone who has not worked for a government organisation? I know other people on the forum that got their PPR around a month after going into security check :(

Thanks Eagle333
Hello abddayo,

No one is suppose to know the date which security check started or completed, however there are 2 signs you need to look at in your GCMS notes. When it says NOT STARTED it means Security is already under way but protected when it is complete you can only see 1/4 of security detail followed by S.15(1) in the right hand corner. When security and criminality commence no one knows that date. Did you pass eligibility? what is CRIM. status?

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
Hmmm...well I'm not sure if my latest ATIP request triggered something but this afternoon I was cc'd on an email sent to my husband telling him they were ready to issue his travel documents and to submit his passport plus two photos. Wow!!

C.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chilkootcee said:
Hmmm...well I'm not sure if my latest ATIP request triggered something but this afternoon I was cc'd on an email sent to my husband telling him they were ready to issue his travel documents and to submit his passport plus two photos. Wow!!

C.
Good job!!!

abddayo

Star Member
May 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2015
AOR Received.
AOR1: 28-07-2015 AOR2 08-09-2015
File Transfer...
30-08-2015
Med's Done....
12-06-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2016
LANDED..........
19-02-2016
Eagle333 said:
Hello abddayo,

No one is suppose to know the date which security check started or completed, however there are 2 signs you need to look at in your GCMS notes. When it says NOT STARTED it means Security is already under way but protected when it is complete you can only see 1/4 of security detail followed by S.15(1) in the right hand corner. When security and criminality commence no one knows that date. Did you pass eligibility? what is CRIM. status?
The reason I believe that is when security started is because that is the date my latest GCMS notes are dated and it shows security updates with s.15(1) in the right hand corner. It may have even started earlier that means. All the security details are hidden and it says I'm under security screening. I passed eligibility, criminality and medical. Just waiting for the security part :(

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends,

I want to say farewell to you all and inform you that I am leaving the forum and today was my last day. I have enjoyed exchanging ideas and I appreciate having had this wonderful opportunity to help those I could by my advices. During these last two months through my encouragements and guidance I have been able to reach out with the last effort I could to people who really needed help. With many of you, I have shared a unique camaraderie which I hope will continue in the years to come even though I shall not be here on the forum. Going forward from now, I will not be able to respond to any post on this forum.

In case you don't understand your GCMS notes and still wants my attention I will always be there to help. All you need to do is to remove your UCI #, DOB, and names from your notes then shoot them to canada2008world@gmail.com then I will study your entire notes and outline my findings. Before you send your email to my address rest assured that it must be related to your entire GCMS and not a question from your notes which I will never respond. You need know how to edit your pdf GCMS notes before you shoot them to me. If you don't know how to do it, google it or ask any member who can assist you to edit them. Thank you very much and happy new year to all of you.

Warm Regards
Eagle333 or David

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
Eagle333 said:
Dear friends,

I want to say farewell to you all and inform you that I am leaving the forum and today was my last day. I have enjoyed exchanging ideas and I appreciate having had this wonderful opportunity to help those I could by my advices. During these last two months through my encouragements and guidance I have been able to reach out with the last effort I could to people who really needed help. With many of you, I have shared a unique camaraderie which I hope will continue in the years to come even though I shall not be here on the forum. Going forward from now, I will not be able to respond to any post on this forum.

In case you don't understand your GCMS notes and still wants my attention I will always be there to help. All you need to do is to remove your UCI #, DOB, and names from your notes then shoot them to canada2008world@gmail.com then I will study your entire notes and outline my findings. Before you send your email to my address rest assured that it must be related to your entire GCMS and not a question from your notes which I will never respond. You need know how to edit your pdf GCMS notes before you shoot them to me. If you don't know how to do it, google it or ask any member who can assist you to edit them. Thank you very much and happy new year to all of you.

Warm Regards
Eagle333 or David

Eagle :( today is a sad day for me. I've learned so much about advice you have given to others and myself. I'm sad to see you go but I understand why you need to leave. I want to thank you for all of the encouragement that you gave me when I was feeling down, and all the insight into this process that is so confusing.

Go on and enjoy your life. You deserve it.

The Forum won't be the same without you.

Beaverdiva

Aug 5, 2013
England
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/07/2015
AOR Received.
AOR 26/08/2015. SA 28/09/2015. In Process on eCAS - 6/10/2015
File Transfer...
29/09/2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT. Medical Results Received 14/10/15
Med's Done....
06/07/2015
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 09/12/2015, COPR arrived 15/1/16 deadline to land 7/7/16
LANDED..........
7-06-2016
Thank you for all your hard work and advice David, you will be sorely missed.

Put your feet up and relax, you deserve it!

Kind Regards and Best Wishes for 2016 ;D

SAID MISKIN

Apr 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,
I have requested case specific inquiry before one week, the replied yesterday and informed that my documents were forwarded to IOM.

My timeline is below:
Application recieved Oct 2010
Started processing Feb 2015
Interview done March 2015
Medical done July 2015
Medicals RECIEVED Oct 2015
Decision made on Ecas on November 2015

up to December i didn't hear any thing after DM, i requested case specific inquiry from CIC and they replied yesterday that they submitted my documents to IOM on Mid November 2015.

Any one have experience on this please help.

Any one like my case can join here we discuss here and share information.

Regards
Saed

Tolexmi

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Sept-2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2015
File Transfer...
09-Nov-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
3-June-2016
LANDED..........
14th July 2016.
SAID MISKIN said:
Dear All,
I have requested case specific inquiry before one week, the replied yesterday and informed that my documents were forwarded to IOM.

My timeline is below:
Application recieved Oct 2010
Started processing Feb 2015
Interview done March 2015
Medical done July 2015
Medicals RECIEVED Oct 2015
Decision made on Ecas on November 2015

up to December i didn't hear any thing after DM, i requested case specific inquiry from CIC and they replied yesterday that they submitted my documents to IOM on Mid November 2015.

Any one have experience on this please help.

Any one like my case can join here we discuss here and share information.

Regards
Saed
Have u gotten Passport Request? If no, then i would suspect they only returned your original documents to IOM..

client2014

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Uk london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
october 2015
Interview........
january 2016
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
insha Allah soon
i have interview in January... plz help what size of photographs i give and they approve visa at the time of interview?????tell me ...plz help plzz

Tolexmi

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Sept-2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2015
File Transfer...
09-Nov-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
3-June-2016
LANDED..........
14th July 2016.
client2014 said:
i have interview in January... plz help what size of photographs i give and they approve visa at the time of interview?????tell me ...plz help plzz
Go to cic website for picture specifications. And if ur interview goes well, if u will get visa or not will depend on the officer. Some will retain ur passport , others will tell u to take it with u , and they will contact u after making a decision.

client2014

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Uk london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
october 2015
Interview........
january 2016
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
insha Allah soon
people says size changed....is it true??