OLD IN PROCESS VS NEW IN PROCESS ON ECAS EXPLAINED

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Masriixo said:
Hey Eagle,

So you were right, I guess they did start on our application after I ordered my notes because the VO just asked for additional documents.

His transcript from university and his degree translated (not sure why they want them again since we sent them with the original file)
His police check from Syria and Iraq again? (Which are impossible because he can't go to those countries and the embassies here said they can't do anything)
And a family document transcript that they don't have because his father is not Syrian (they don't give family books to fathers who are not Syrian)

Also his brother got married last week, are we required to tell them? And if so should we also attach their marriage certificate or is it not needed?

Anyways my main point of this post is to ask how long approximately after we submit the documents should we hear something. They sent the email Christmas Eve so 30 days from then is January 23rd. And his Medicare expire April 13th so I'm hoping before then? Or am I too hopeful
Good day Masriixo,

Lol I told you that I saw the light before you (loughs again & again) alright down to business. You will not hear anything from them if they are satisfied with the additional documents you submitted. If not, expect to hear from them even next week. Let me say this to everybody, this is only for routine cases guys, from the moment eligibility is completed the count down from 90 days to Decision Made Day begins. Sometimes you maybe lucky to have only 30-45 days decision made is dropped and visa issued.

Best Regards

antareson

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2015
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
File Transfer...
01-03-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-11-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2016
LANDED..........
28-10-2016
Eagle333 said:
Good day Masriixo,

Lol I told you that I saw the light before you (loughs again & again) alright down to business. You will not hear anything from them if they are satisfied with the additional documents you submitted. If not, expect to hear from them even next week. Let me say this to everybody, this is only for routine cases guys, from the moment eligibility is completed the count down from 90 days to Decision Made Day begins. Sometimes you maybe lucky to have only 30-45 days decision made is dropped and visa issued.

Best Regards
Thanks for this info and for this thread!

jingzzz

Oct 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-12-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-10-2015
Thank you so much for the information. Nka 2 lines na ako. sana mag 3 lines na soon...

Cheers!!!

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jingzzz said:
Thank you so much for the information. Nka 2 lines na ako. sana mag 3 lines na soon...

Cheers!!!

Welcome dear. It is impossible to defeat a positive minded person and the world knows that too.

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
Eagle333 said:
Good day Masriixo,

Best Regards
Thank God we didn't bet that $100 eh? God bless you Eagle. What will I do without you in January?? Also where do you get the CIC handouts from? Do they have a newsletter they send out once in a while explaining the immigration process?

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Masriixo said:
Thank God we didn't bet that $100 eh? God bless you Eagle. What will I do without you in January?? Also where do you get the CIC handouts from? Do they have a newsletter they send out once in a while explaining the immigration process?
Hello Masriixo,

You just reminded me of my $100 for the bet lol. Well I will definitely miss you guys after January for sure. But I am leaving the forum knowing that I tried to help as much as I could. Check the link below you have all the CIC handouts I'd advise you to select OVERSEAS PROCESSING then you can navigate there. Also make sure every time before you navigate the OP go to the very bottom after you click the link below then also select the year 2015 to see what kind of update CIC may have done from the Overseas Processing. Read those handouts they will help you understand a lot.

Be happy all the time....

Best regards

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/

haq ali

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 JULY 2015
Doc's Request.
24 NOV 2015 SENT 24 DEC 2015
File Transfer...
30 SEP 2015
Med's Request
NO
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
SOON INSHA ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
INSHA ALLAH SOON
LANDED..........
INSHA ALLAH SOON
Eagle333 said:
Will pray for you dear.
Thanks my dear eagle333 i really appreciate you .you are really such a nice person who is just giving his best for no cost.keep it up and remember no body can give you reward here but GOD will

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haq ali said:
Thanks my dear eagle333 i really appreciate you .you are really such a nice person who is just giving his best for no cost.keep it up and remember no body can give you reward here but GOD will
Thank you haq ali.

haq ali

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 JULY 2015
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
30 SEP 2015
Med's Request
NO
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
SOON INSHA ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
INSHA ALLAH SOON
LANDED..........
INSHA ALLAH SOON
Hi
is anyone know how much time they will take for eligbility pass and rest of the procedure after sending additional documents for support of relationship.

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
haq ali said:
Hi
is anyone know how much time they will take for eligbility pass and rest of the procedure after sending additional documents for support of relationship.
I think Eagle mentioned it's about 1-3 months once they recieve it :) but I think that time starts after the 30 days are up, from what I understand the IO puts a reminder to look at your case 30 days later to make sure everything is received. Goodluck :)

haq ali

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 JULY 2015
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
30 SEP 2015
Med's Request
NO
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
SOON INSHA ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
INSHA ALLAH SOON
LANDED..........
INSHA ALLAH SOON
Masriixo said:
I think Eagle mentioned it's about 1-3 months once they recieve it :) but I think that time starts after the 30 days are up, from what I understand the IO puts a reminder to look at your case 30 days later to make sure everything is received. Goodluck :)
Thanks Dear

haq ali

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 JULY 2015
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
30 SEP 2015
Med's Request
NO
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
SOON INSHA ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
INSHA ALLAH SOON
LANDED..........
INSHA ALLAH SOON
Hi to all
Did anyone seen cic website for outside canada spouse visa timeline? they are now showing all vo the same time 18 months have any idea about it?