OLD IN PROCESS VS NEW IN PROCESS ON ECAS EXPLAINED

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jimmy64 said:
Hi Eagle333

I thought i will be in Canada before X-Mas ? But i didn't see any hope. My ARC is still in pending since last 4 month and I just did my Reassessment for medical two weeks ago.I am really frustrated for that.Five years is too long.How long i have to wait? God knows
Hello jimmy64,

You need to be strong as you know CIC will complete processing your file soon.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kyo9000 said:
Hey Eagle, after reading your response to xabibella I went to check my GCMS again. I'm seeing the similar comments like AnQ.

paper file
Office: manila

Due date: 2015/10/30

looking forward to your words of advice. :)
kyo9000 and AnQ,

There is nothing I can say since I don't know when is your next BFD unless you order new set of GCMS.

kyo9000

Mar 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manilla
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 17, 2015 CIC Receive: April 22,2015
AOR Received.
May 13,2015 SA: June 12, 2015
File Transfer...
June 18, 2015
Med's Request
up front
Med's Done....
March 18,2015
Passport Req..
July 13,2015 PP Receive July 20,2015 (status change to IP Sept. 5, 2015)
VISA ISSUED...
DM: January 28,2016
Eagle333 said:
kyo9000,

There is nothing I can say since I don't know when is your next BFD unless you order new set of GCMS.
Okay will order a new set later in December like you mention in previous post. Thanks for the quick reply

mariahvais

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
hi eagle 8)

what do you think about us?

Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on March 27, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 8, 2015.
We started processing your application on June 2, 2015.
Medical results have been received.

we were asked 3 weeks ago to send in our original marriage certificate, send in a new police record, to pay the RPRF and redue medical
we did all of them last week

Mariah

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mariahvais said:
hi eagle 8)

what do you think about us?

Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on March 27, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 8, 2015.
We started processing your application on June 2, 2015.
Medical results have been received.

we were asked 3 weeks ago to send in our original marriage certificate, send in a new police record, to pay the RPRF and redue medical
we did all of them last week

Mariah
Hi mariahvais,

They did not trust the copy you sent that is why they want to pay more attention to the original marriage certificate. New PPC, RPRF and RED-MED are very solid signs that your file is heading in the right direction.

Congratulation!!!

Jobe

Aug 14, 2015
Eagle,

About three weeks ago, my wife received a request for a new police clearance certificate and a new medical examination. This past Monday she and my son had their second medical exams. What is next in your opinion? As you may recall, my wife had a telephone interview on September 27. The application is being processed at the Kyiv visa office.

Thank you for your thoughts.

Jobe

sweet_ivy32

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2015
AOR Received.
13-04-2015
Passport Req..
20-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in god's perfect time
Hi eagle.. could you please help me interpret my case notes.. It says our application in progress.. medical and eligibility pass, security and criminality check not started..It says also that the application assignment due date is October 30, 2015... Hope to hear from you soon... tnx!

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jobe said:
Eagle,

About three weeks ago, my wife received a request for a new police clearance certificate and a new medical examination. This past Monday she and my son had their second medical exams. What is next in your opinion? As you may recall, my wife had a telephone interview on September 27. The application is being processed at the Kyiv visa office.

Thank you for your thoughts.

Jobe
Hi Jobe,

I still remember you. After re-med they will proceed with the visa if your wife belongs to exempt visa countries, if not they will request PPT.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sweet_ivy32 said:
Hi eagle.. could you please help me interpret my case notes.. It says our application in progress.. medical and eligibility pass, security and criminality check not started..It says also that the application assignment due date is October 30, 2015... Hope to hear from you soon... tnx!
Hello sweet_ivy32,

They are waiting for your BGC report to be completed then they will proceed to the final review of the file before they issue your PR visa.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I DON'T RESPOND TO PRIVATE EMAILS, PLEASE POST YOUR QUESTIONS ON THE THREAD. I URGE YOU NOT TO EMAIL ME SINCE I WILL NOT RESPOND.

THANK YOU

rose68

Jul 25, 2015
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI INDIA
Eagle333 said:
I DON'T RESPOND TO PRIVATE EMAILS, PLEASE POST YOUR QUESTIONS ON THE THREAD. I URGE YOU NOT TO EMAIL ME SINCE I WILL NOT RESPOND.

THANK YOU
Hi Eagle,
Please visit this link. I just confused.So i want yr clarification.
http://open.canada.ca/data/en/dataset/fd6f93ed-6249-42a4-ac30-5a1a7aa48389
Year Applications Received Approved Refused Withdrawn Total Processed Approval Rate excluding Withdrawn and Non-Eligible Non Eligible CoPR Issued -2,528

2015 (January - March) 2,962 2,333 333 15 2,681 88% 46

I apreciate yr time.
Rgds.

Beal Feirste

Oct 21, 2015
YYC
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2015
Med's Done....
Mar 2015
Eagle333 said:
Hi Beal Feirste,

First of all, welcome on this thread hopefully you get good guidance until you receive your visa. I might not be right in all I am about to tell you but

If CIC has not contacted you 7 months after your file arrived at the Visa Office, it is a good solid evidence that your file stands a good chance to be completed in the normal standard time ( around 12 Months). Let me know how things go for you because only few people update me with the visa information. I wish you all the best.
Hi Eagle just a quick update on where I currently stand. Received a letter at home in Belfast today( I'm in Calgary) requesting that I send in documentation of my sponors (wife) intention to return to Canada. I will email all of this to a family member who will post it for me on Monday. I have however ran into a problem. My police certificate returned no notable trace which meant that my teenage cautions for student silliness were stepped down. I did not mention on my application about this. CIC now want to know what they were as I claimed on my application that I'd never been convicted of a crime. I'm going to write the details on a piece of paper as I need to return all documentation within 45 days and any formal request from the police in the north if Ireland takes 40 days.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Beal Feirste said:
Hi Eagle just a quick update on where I currently stand. Received a letter at home in Belfast today( I'm in Calgary) requesting that I send in documentation of my sponors (wife) intention to return to Canada. I will email all of this to a family member who will post it for me on Monday. I have however ran into a problem. My police certificate returned no notable trace which meant that my teenage cautions for student silliness were stepped down. I did not mention on my application about this. CIC now want to know what they were as I claimed on my application that I'd never been convicted of a crime. I'm going to write the details on a piece of paper as I need to return all documentation within 45 days and any formal request from the police in the north if Ireland takes 40 days.
Hi Beal Feirste,

I'd like to probe a little bit. How did CIC know that your student case was stepped down? did you tell them anything or they just discover that as they were doing background checks? Then I check what CIC handouts say before commenting on your post.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rose68 said:
Hi Eagle,
Please visit this link. I just confused.So i want yr clarification.
http://open.canada.ca/data/en/dataset/fd6f93ed-6249-42a4-ac30-5a1a7aa48389
Year Applications Received Approved Refused Withdrawn Total Processed Approval Rate excluding Withdrawn and Non-Eligible Non Eligible CoPR Issued -2,528

2015 (January - March) 2,962 2,333 333 15 2,681 88% 46

I apreciate yr time.
Rgds.
Hi rose68,

I am sorry that, I am not able to access Microsoft Excel from my laptop because my son dropped his cup of water on it today. I am using my wife's laptop which need Excel to be installed.

Sincerely
Eagle333