+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OLD IN PROCESS VS NEW IN PROCESS ON ECAS EXPLAINED

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MommyBear888 said:
I see. I hope they would be thinking about Christmas season to accelerate the processing, LOL.
They don't care about Christmas and new year, all they do is following their schedules, routines and immigration laws.

ahmad shah

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Afghanistan
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-July-2014
Doc's Request.
25-January-2015
AOR Received.
25-July-2014
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
25-January-2015
Med's Request
11-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
In process 11 Aug 2015
Eagle333 said:
SORRY GUYS FOR USING CAP LETTERS.

EAGLE333 IS NOT ANSWERING PRIVATE EMAILS ANYMORE UNLESS I AUTHORISE IT. I HAVE BEEN RECEVING SO MANY EMAILS AND I WILL NOT CLEAN MY INBOX THAT WILL MAKE IT FULL. SO I ENCOURAGE YOU TO PUT YOUR CONCERN ON THIS THREAD SOMEOME ELSE OR ME WILL ANSWER IT.
Hi eagle it has been 11 days that my status changed to DM but still they didn't sent me ppr can you plz tell me how long it will take I need you suggestions
Thank you for your great working
Best of luck to you appreciate your help with friends

THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING

suga36

Aug 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Feb 2015
AOR Received.
27 Feb 2015
File Transfer...
May 6
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
24 Feb 2016
LANDED..........
25 Feb 2016
What are GCMs notes

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ahmad shah,

You said it's been 11 days since you saw DM on your eCas but there is no PPR. VOs work in different ways, on one hand there are some visa offices which change eCas to DM before even PPR; then when DM letter arrives it will have that request in it. On the other hand, some Visa Offices prefer to keep eCas IN PROCESS until visa is issued then they will proceed and change eCas status to DM. So check how New Delhi Visa Office function you will have a better idea.

Notice: Eagle333 is not an immigration officer, cannot be 100% right of how your file is being progressed at your visa office. All he needs is more information from your application then he will guide you with advices..

Warm Regards

Eagle333

suga36

Aug 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Feb 2015
AOR Received.
27 Feb 2015
File Transfer...
May 6
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
24 Feb 2016
LANDED..........
25 Feb 2016
High eagle 333 thanks For that explanation.
For the longest time my ecas say
Application received Feb 27 2015
Medical received

Then Oct 7 it change to processing...from June 6 2015...
Do you think there will be an interview or how long before we get a Dm....

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
suga36 said:
High eagle 333 thanks For that explanation.
For the longest time my ecas say
Application received Feb 27 2015
Medical received

Then Oct 7 it change to processing...from June 6 2015...
Do you think there will be an interview or how long before we get a Dm....
Which CHC are you with?

suga36

Aug 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Feb 2015
AOR Received.
27 Feb 2015
File Transfer...
May 6
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
24 Feb 2016
LANDED..........
25 Feb 2016
I aply for my husband from Kingston Jamaica

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
suga36 said:
I aply for my husband from Kingston Jamaica
suga36,

If there was an interview the CHC would have notified you around June or July so that you can prepare. Now it's been 4 months since they've been working on your file. NB: There is one important thing you should know. When your file goes through Pre-Screening, if your case does not make sense or has full of ???? this officer will proceed immediately scheduling for an interview. That is why it is good to order your GCMS when you have a slight cloud of doubt, your GCMS will actually tell you why CIC finds hard to buy your story or something like that.

Wow that was a good assignment you gave me lol, I found out that Kingston's CIC does not have processing time on website, so I was scanning the Kingston's thread for 45 min to learn more about how I can throw a guess. But I found that thread to very complex. Some applicants got visas in 5,7,9,10,11, 12, 13 months. Sugar your next step is PPR if final review pays out. Just hang tight, it might be late for CIC to call for an interview now. I saw some people getting interviews it was at the early stage when their files were transferred to the VO. If I were you, I would be preparing my suitcase slowly until PPR and visa comes. Advice though, please order your GCMS just to be sure because your VO is very unpredictable since there is no processing time.

Notice: Eagle333 is not an immigration officer, cannot be 100% right of how your file is being progressed at your visa office. All he needs is more information from your application then he will guide you with advices..

Good Luck

Jobe

Aug 14, 2015
Hi Eagle,

Your thread is getting very long. People value your insight.

I have a question about medical exams. My wife and son are scheduled to have their re-meds done on November 16 with a panel physician in Kyiv, since their previous medical certificates have now expired. How long does it take for CIC to get the results? Are we talking days, weeks or months?

Thanking you in advance.

Jobe

camo

Jul 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2015
Doc's Request.
July 21, 2015
AOR Received.
May 15, 2015
File Transfer...
July 15, 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
March 27, 2015
Interview........
--
Passport Req..
November 11, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 25, 2015
Hi Eagle,
ThanK you for all the help and answers u r giving to people around here. Please keep updating us. We really value your huge efforts. I would like to get your feedback on my case please? My husband is a PR holder he is sponsoring me. We r almost same age, same religion but different nationalities. Actually, we are from countries that have some political conflicts between the two. Here is our timeline (Visa office is Rabat, Morocco):
Application received may 11th
Application started processing july 15th (this statement showed on e-cas on October 6th)
Medical results received

Also on July 21 we received an email asking for more documents such as ( pictures, prooves of communication, prooves that my husband actually lives in canada) and October 2nd we received another call from embassy asking me about my husband's work (even though we sent documents related to his work on july 24th).

I don't know if that's normal and will this delay my visa? I would love to know what do you think?

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jobe said:
Hi Eagle,

Your thread is getting very long. People value your insight.

I have a question about medical exams. My wife and son are scheduled to have their re-meds done on November 16 with a panel physician in Kyiv, since their previous medical certificates have now expired. How long does it take for CIC to get the results? Are we talking days, weeks or months?

Thanking you in advance.

Jobe

Hi Jobe my friend,

It depends with the speed of the RMO how they will process medical data after they were transmitted from the panel physician to RMO. Then RMO which is different from the panel physician will log into her GCMS and update her medical results and notify CIC too. NB: I meant that the Regional Medical Office is responsible to process and update data received from the panel clinic. I know the London RMO usually take 3-4 weeks to update results in GCMS then notifies VO right away.

NB: Notice: Eagle333 is not an immigration officer, cannot be 100% right of how your file is being progressed at your visa office. All he needs is more information from your application then he will guide you with advices..

Cheers

Eagle333

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
camo said:
Hi Eagle,
ThanK you for all the help and answers u r giving to people around here. Please keep updating us. We really value your huge efforts. I would like to get your feedback on my case please? My husband is a PR holder he is sponsoring me. We r almost same age, same religion but different nationalities. Actually, we are from countries that have some political conflicts between the two. Here is our timeline (Visa office is Rabat, Morocco):
Application received may 11th
Application started processing july 15th (this statement showed on e-cas on October 6th)
Medical results received

Also on July 21 we received an email asking for more documents such as ( pictures, prooves of communication, prooves that my husband actually lives in canada) and October 2nd we received another call from embassy asking me about my husband's work (even though we sent documents related to his work on july 24th).

I don't know if that's normal and will this delay my visa? I would love to know what do you think?
Hi Camo,

Thanks for your nice comments, I try my best to help with the little knowledge I have. The reason why I comment sometimes late is because I give other people chance to respond to those questions before I answer them. Usually I check people's questions while I am offline and prepare answers, or if I need to do more research on those questions before I come back online.

Your file went through Pre-Screening on July 21, 2015 and the officer who was working on it at that time found your case a little bit lighter so he or she did not want to schedule you for an interview but rather gave you a chance to send more additional proofs before he or she decide what status to write on Eligibility.

Since you and your husband are almost the same age there is no red flag, same religion even sweet, even different nationalities I don't think they will make a big deal out of it. Now here is what is interesting: After another Review on your eligibility on October 02, 2015 the officer felt like he or she needed to surprise you with a phone interview so that they see how much you know about your sponsor, they probably put you on speaker phone and record you. They will check the voice tones, they will check the flow of the information you gave, they are trained to detect when someone is lying on the phone too. After that phone interview they made up their mind either to mark on your Eligibility: Recommend Pass or Review Required, But I hope it was Recommend Pass. If there was a need for a face to face interview they would have notified you in July or August. I will recommend you to tell your husband to order your GCMS notes right away. There is no need of panicking at all everything seem to be straightforward. Let us know how it goes for you.

Sincerely

Eagle333

camo

Jul 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2015
Doc's Request.
July 21, 2015
AOR Received.
May 15, 2015
File Transfer...
July 15, 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
March 27, 2015
Interview........
--
Passport Req..
November 11, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 25, 2015
Thank you for your prompt and nice answer. I'll let u know abt any news later on guys! best of luck to all!

AsWeWait

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
21-02-2015
File Transfer...
23-02-2015
Med's Request
09-10-2015
Med's Done....
21-10-2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
13-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2015
LANDED..........
08-07-2016
Air Force 5 said:
Thanks AsWeWait,

I am so happy and I am about to book for my Re-medical appointment with my son's first medical in few hours from now. I hope you get your status changed soon. My eCas still saying IN PROCESS though. I don't mind any more because I know the big stuffs are completely done now it is only Medical and sending passport which I will do today. Let's keep our fingers crossed. Thanks Eagle for your response and keep my nerves down.
Thanks Air Force 5, me too.
That's so odd that it still says IP on ECAS, but you are correct, it doesn't matter what it says because the actual process is moving forward! :)