Doc's Request.
23-05-2015
Passport Req..
23-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
How would you know that they already waived your interview?

Loki123

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Hi Eagle,

I've been following this thread for quite a while, but contemplating whether to post or not since you seems so busy answering other's question. However, I can't take it anymore and just need a little bit of advice or else I'll go insane waiting. (hopefully not)

Here is our timeline:
We received ______ application for permanent residence on May 19, 2015.
We started processing _______ application on July 20, 2015.
Medical results have been received.

We received the following letter in Aug 05, 2015. Our VO is MANILA

Additional Document/Information Requirements at This Time

In order to continue processing your application, we require the following information and/or documents:

· Fully Completed Appendix A (attached). Passport details are not required for any family member who is not accompanying you to Canada. (Each person should complete his/her own form.)

· Original Passport(s) for you and each family member who will accompany you to Canada

To ensure timely processing and facilitate your travel, we strongly recommend that you submit the new red-coloured passports currently being issued by the Philippines authorities as they are in compliance with the machine-readable passport Requirement of the International Civil Aviation Organization.
We send Appendix A and the original PP on Aug 10, 2015, and so far no other documents were requested until now. My spouse also have the new red coloured passport since she had to change her name and get a new pp before we applied. Is the letter a PPR? How long is the usual process for DM after PPR?

MommyBear888

May 8, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2015
Doc's Request.
23-05-2015
Passport Req..
23-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
Loki123 said:
Hi Eagle,

I've been following this thread for quite a while, but contemplating whether to post or not since you seems so busy answering other's question. However, I can't take it anymore and just need a little bit of advice or else I'll go insane waiting. (hopefully not)

Here is our timeline:

We send Appendix A and the original PP on Aug 10, 2015, and so far no other documents were requested until now. My spouse also have the new red coloured passport since she had to change her name and get a new pp before we applied. Is the letter a PPR? How long is the usual process for DM after PPR?
Hi! I'm also from Manila. Passport requested by Manila Embassy last May 2015 and they received our original passport June 1, 2015. Since then until now, no DM yet.

samjj2

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
Hi Eagle333,

Hope u r doing well. Thanks for helping everyone out.
So I just had a quick question...
Do u think the "date modified" on the ecas play any role in like showing us they r like opening/working on our file.
My timeline:
They received app on Dec 22,2014
Started processing app on March 25, 2015
Medicals are received.

My status had changed to inprocess on Aug 7th, 2015
So on my ecas, on the permanent residence page the date modified was August 17th, 2015 for the longest time until last week end of Oct when it changed again n showed Oct 2nd 2015 as the date modified.
But other than the date changing I didn't see any other changes to my 3 things..
So I was wondering by them changing the date like after 2 months does it show they were examined the file?
I just wanted to know your opinion and what you think about this.

Thank You!!

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Loki123 said:
Hi Eagle,

Here is our timeline:

Hello Loki123,

I'd like to take few minutes to scribble few thoughts that would make you understand small things we usually don't pay attention on. Your application went IN PROCESS on July 20, 2015 and around that time someone took your file and set eyes on it. I want to use a very crazy example just to pass this message across maybe for the last time. lol

On August 20,2015 your file was put on someone's desk in Manila. This person began to ask your file a series of questions and your file was able to answer most of the questions expect why Appendix A was not properly filled. Based on your information you just provided on the thread I see one thing. There was an additional document request for sure, however if you observe carefully the officer did not have any problem with your file. He or she did not request additional supporting documents but it was a routine PPR. They did not ask for photos, emails, phone bills, boarding passes. Anytime these things are requested from a VO, it is a clear that the officer does not get enough satisfactory answers from an application. I don't see anything to be frustrated about. If you were to order your GCMS notes right now, you will see eligibility as recommend pass. That additional request was a routine PPR since Manila likes to request it at the early stage of visa processing. Appendix A request is addition document but it does not raise my eyebrows at all because you will just fill it properly and send it back. So Loki123 you need to chill out my friend lol. To sum up, I have a positive feeling that your file is heading in the right direction. I guess you need eagle's eyes to be able to see in the past, present and future lol. I was just kidding my friend. I need you to read this post with a big smile on your lips and most of all relax.

Notice: Eagle333 is not an immigration officer, cannot be 100% right of how your file is being progressed at your visa office. All he needs is more information from your application then he will guide you with advices.

Good luck

Loki123

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Eagle333 said:
Hello Loki123,

I'd like to take few minutes to scribble few thoughts that would make you understand small things we usually don't pay attention on. Your application went IN PROCESS on July 20, 2015 and around that time someone took your file and set eyes on it. I want to use a very crazy example just to pass this message across maybe for the last time. lol

On August 20,2015 your file was put on someone's desk in Manila. This person began to ask your file a series of questions and your file was able to answer most of the questions expect why Appendix A was not properly filled. Based on your information you just provided on the thread I see one thing. There was an additional document request for sure, however if you observe carefully the officer did not have any problem with your file. He or she did not request additional supporting documents but it was a routine PPR. They did not ask for photos, emails, phone bills, boarding passes. Anytime these things are requested from a VO, it is a clear that the officer does not get enough satisfactory answers from an application. I don't see anything to be frustrated about. If you were to order your GCMS notes right now, you will see eligibility as recommend pass. That additional request was a routine PPR since Manila likes to request it at the early stage of visa processing. Appendix A request is addition document but it does not raise my eyebrows at all because you will just fill it properly and send it back. So Loki123 you need to chill out my friend lol. To sum up, I have a positive feeling that your file is heading in the right direction. I guess you need eagle's eyes to be able to see in the past, present and future lol. I was just kidding my friend. I need you to read this post with a big smile on your lips and most of all relax.

Notice: Eagle333 is not an immigration officer, cannot be 100% right of how your file is being progressed at your visa office. All he needs is more information from your application then he will guide you with advices.

Good luck
Your input is very much appreciated. I am well aware you're not an immigration officer, but putting all worries out of my mind helps more than you think. I will update once I hear from them. Thank you very much.

jimmy64

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2011
Doc's Request.
01-01-2014 (DNA TEST)
Med's Request
Nov 4-2015 (REASSESSMENT)
Med's Done....
Nov 10-2015
Interview........
Jul 13 2015 (REQUESTED PAYMENT OF ARC & LANDING
Passport Req..
Feb 10 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2016
LANDED..........
June 16,2016
jimmy64 said:
Hi Eagle333
1, We received your application July 26,2011
2, We started processing December 21, 2011
3, Medical result have been received.

In July 13 ,2015 CHC Islamabad ask me to submit RPRF and ARC letter and fees.I submit it on August 13, 2015 but still waiting for PPR.
My medical is expire October 17,2015.According to my notes i pass everything. What you think my case almost done?
Hello Eagle333 the Great
Last month i order GCMS note so i got it today.My first notes said
"FC1-SPR approved 2011-10-03-SEL & B/G checks pass-MEDS valid to 2015-10-17 -RPRF Set-Pending ARC Review(No Standard proc time) Date of Enquiry August,2015 "
Eagle plz give me your expert advice.thx

Telia

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 May 2015
Doc's Request.
03 Nov 2015
AOR Received.
29 July 2015
File Transfer...
29 July 2015
Med's Request
03 nov. 2015
Med's Done....
20 august 2015
Interview........
God only knows
Passport Req..
God only knows
HI Eagle ... Can i order my GCMS also , PLEASE tell me

another question i will ask you . i did my medicals after we sent our application to CIC . we sent it in 19 may . and i have done my medical after that in 20 august. so the panel physician didn't found my UMI number, so he created it.and told me this happened a lot . and that they will send my medicals exams to LVO .. i want to ask you if i need to send these UMI number to LVO neither the receipt

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samjj2 said:
Hi Eagle333,

Hope u r doing well. Thanks for helping everyone out.
So I just had a quick question...
Do u think the "date modified" on the ecas play any role in like showing us they r like opening/working on our file.
My timeline:
They received app on Dec 22,2014
Started processing app on March 25, 2015
Medicals are received.

My status had changed to inprocess on Aug 7th, 2015
So on my ecas, on the permanent residence page the date modified was August 17th, 2015 for the longest time until last week end of Oct when it changed again n showed Oct 2nd 2015 as the date modified.
But other than the date changing I didn't see any other changes to my 3 things..
So I was wondering by them changing the date like after 2 months does it show they were examined the file?
I just wanted to know your opinion and what you think about this.

Thank You!!
Good Day samjj2,

R. Yes/NO. No, the dates modified do not change the date and time which your file actually went IN PROCESS. Your file was opened around March for Eligibility REVIEW and touches up might have been done as well. There is no big deal so far. Yes, those modified dates are signs that your file got opened those dates and few work were done during that period of time.

Sincerely

Eagle333

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jimmy64 said:
Hello Eagle333 the Great
Last month i order GCMS note so i got it today.My first notes said
"FC1-SPR approved 2011-10-03-SEL & B/G checks pass-MEDS valid to 2015-10-17 -RPRF Set-Pending ARC Review(No Standard proc time) Date of Enquiry August,2015 "
Eagle plz give me your expert advice.thx
Hi Jimmy64

Here is the explanations of your GCMS notes

FC1-SPR (Family Class Spouse: Sponsor): Approved March 10, 2011
SELECTION DECISION = ELIGIBILITY: PASS
B/G CHECK: PASS
MEDS already expired could have been extended already or not yet
RPFR set: RPRF Complete
ARC Review: (NO STANDARD PROCESSING TIME) status pending

They have not started working on your ARC, hang tight since 3/4 of the app. is completed.

Good luck

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Telia said:
HI Eagle ... Can i order my GCMS also , PLEASE tell me

another question i will ask you . i did my medicals after we sent our application to CIC . we sent it in 19 may . and i have done my medical after that in 20 august. so the panel physician didn't found my UMI number, so he created it.and told me this happened a lot . and that they will send my medicals exams to LVO .. i want to ask you if i need to send these UMI number to LVO neither the receipt
HI Telia,

It is best to be safe than sorry, send both of them. Meaning new UMI# and receipt to your VO as proofs. I will advice you to scan those two things immediately to them and write and cover letter to explain what happened.

Regards

Bubbles87

Nov 12, 2014
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 07, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
Mar27
Med's Request
Dec 05
Interview........
DM: Dec 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 25, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 25, 2016
What is ARC?

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry for replying too late guys. Eagle333 has a full time job and it is hard sometime to combine with answering people's questions on the thread. All I will advise you is to go ahead and post your questions, any member of this forum could answer your questions if not I will answer them when I am free in the order they were posted. Thanks for your understanding.

We have a member who got PPR today, I encouraged the person to post it on the thread so that those who have the same timelines and VO can feal uplifted and hope for the best with their files.

Telia

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 May 2015
Doc's Request.
03 Nov 2015
AOR Received.
29 July 2015
File Transfer...
29 July 2015
Med's Request
03 nov. 2015
Med's Done....
20 august 2015
Interview........
God only knows
Passport Req..
God only knows
Eagle333 said:
HI Telia,

It is best to be safe than sorry, send both of them. Meaning new UMI# and receipt to your VO as proofs. I will advice you to scan those two things immediately to them and write and cover letter to explain what happened.

Regards
Thank you so much Eagle , for your edvice . I must send them through an email?
And i must write all my information?