Air Force 5

Oct 10, 2015
Eagle333 said:
Airforce5 Congratulations!!

I heard you requested your GCMS too? if Yes, when your notes comes you will see
Eligibility: Pass,
SECURITY: Pass,
CRIMINALITY: Pass
But Medical: IN PROGRESS because you have to redo your medicals which will have the same expiration date of your visa. There is a strong indication that you are 99% done, once the RPRF is paid by your husband and medical is done you will have to wait for at least 4-8 weeks to get your visa and I wish you welcome to Canada in advance.
Hi Eagle333,

You are right about the wait between 4-8 weeks, here is what the email says.

Dear Airforce5,

Your application has reached the final stage of processing. Please note that permanent resident visas can only be issued by our office in Dakar. In order for your permanent resident visa to be issued, you must complete the following steps and submit all the documents requested below.

If a change in your family composition has occurred (marriage/divorce, birth/death, adoption etc.) and that you have not informed the Dakar office yet please do so as soon as possible. If this is the case, do not follow the instructions below. Additional fees and documents will be required, whether your dependents are accompanying or not, so your file will not be finalized until that process is complete.
1. Your passport and the passport of your family members who will accompany you. Please note that you will need your passport in order to undergo your medical examination, if a medical examination is required. Please do not send your passport until you have attended your medical examination.
2. Two recent photographs of yourself and two photographs of your family members who will accompany you. The photos must meet the Photo Specifications on page 3 of this letter.
3. The “Updated Information Chart” on page 4, fully completed for you and each family member (whether accompanying or not).

4. The Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for you. Please read the “What you should know” section on page 2 to find out the methods of payment available to you. The Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for you. The payment of the RPRF of 490$ must be sent to the CPC-Mississauga for the cost recovery. Your sponsor in Canada must make the payment of the RPRF and must send the original receipt of payment to CPC-Mississauga. You must indicate on the receipt of payment your references (first name, last name, ID number, file number). The RPRF of 490$ can’t be paid abroad.

5. OTHER: (IF CHECKED)

· A medical exam for you and son (see attached instructions in your email address: ) : you have to pass the medical exam within 60 days from the date of this letter (or email).

You must submit your passport, photos, and Updated Information Chart, along with all the documents listed above between 6 to 8 weeks after the medical exam. All items for you must be submitted in one package. Follow the instructions on page 5 of this letter to submit your package.

Please note that your visa(s) will only be issued following the receipt of your medical results and the items requested above

If you fail to submit all the items required to finalize your permanent resident application, your passport(s) will be returned to you at your cost
. The results of the medical exams are available between 6 to 8 weeks. (These instructions do not apply to accompanying family members who are entitled to Canadian citizenship, because they will have to travel on their Canadian passports).

My file went officially IN PROCESS April 17, 2015 but I was not able to see it until October 9th, 2015. 3 weeks later on the dot ( October 29th) I got this email above requesting these document in order to finalise my file.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Air Force 5 said:
Hi Eagle333,

You are right about the wait between 4-8 weeks, here is what the email says.

Dear Airforce5,

Your application has reached the final stage of processing. Please note that permanent resident visas can only be issued by our office in Dakar. In order for your permanent resident visa to be issued, you must complete the following steps and submit all the documents requested below.

If a change in your family composition has occurred (marriage/divorce, birth/death, adoption etc.) and that you have not informed the Dakar office yet please do so as soon as possible. If this is the case, do not follow the instructions below. Additional fees and documents will be required, whether your dependents are accompanying or not, so your file will not be finalized until that process is complete.
1. Your passport and the passport of your family members who will accompany you. Please note that you will need your passport in order to undergo your medical examination, if a medical examination is required. Please do not send your passport until you have attended your medical examination.
2. Two recent photographs of yourself and two photographs of your family members who will accompany you. The photos must meet the Photo Specifications on page 3 of this letter.
3. The “Updated Information Chart” on page 4, fully completed for you and each family member (whether accompanying or not).

4. The Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for you. Please read the “What you should know” section on page 2 to find out the methods of payment available to you. The Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for you. The payment of the RPRF of 490$ must be sent to the CPC-Mississauga for the cost recovery. Your sponsor in Canada must make the payment of the RPRF and must send the original receipt of payment to CPC-Mississauga. You must indicate on the receipt of payment your references (first name, last name, ID number, file number). The RPRF of 490$ can’t be paid abroad.

5. OTHER: (IF CHECKED)

· A medical exam for you and son (see attached instructions in your email address: ) : you have to pass the medical exam within 60 days from the date of this letter (or email).

You must submit your passport, photos, and Updated Information Chart, along with all the documents listed above between 6 to 8 weeks after the medical exam. All items for you must be submitted in one package. Follow the instructions on page 5 of this letter to submit your package.

Please note that your visa(s) will only be issued following the receipt of your medical results and the items requested above

If you fail to submit all the items required to finalize your permanent resident application, your passport(s) will be returned to you at your cost
. The results of the medical exams are available between 6 to 8 weeks. (These instructions do not apply to accompanying family members who are entitled to Canadian citizenship, because they will have to travel on their Canadian passports).

My file went officially IN PROCESS April 17, 2015 but I was not able to see it until October 9th, 2015. 3 weeks later on the dot ( October 29th) I got this email above requesting these document in order to finalise my file.
Airforce5,

I'd like to welcome you in Canada in advance. Your file is just waiting to get Decision Made soon after they get what they want.

Congratulations!!!!

Turbo2000

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
02-06-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
DM1: 02-07-2015, IN PROCESS: 09-10-2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
12-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
DM2: 12-18-2015
LANDED..........
JAN. 17TH 2016 !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank u Eagle333 !!!

Eagle333 said:
+1 Turbo2000 that is nice explained.

MommyBear888

May 8, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2015
Doc's Request.
23-05-2015
Passport Req..
23-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
Hi Eagle!

For the information of everyone who ordered GCMS notes.

Just want to ask, in your opinion, how long would it take for Eligibility to change to "Passed" from status "Recommend Passed"? Then afterwards, how long would be the processing of Security & Criminality check. Kindly note that medical is already "Passed."

Thank you so much!

Regards.

shah321

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
15-04-2015
File Transfer...
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hi Eagle333,

Im kinda lost on what to do. Show I order the Notes?

My application time line is the following.

Application received on March 5th 2015
AOR 2 New Delhi May 19 2015
Working on application May 19 2015
Medical received.

September 30th 2015- Application Received and now it shows in-process.

Thanks

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MommyBear888 said:
Hi Eagle!

For the information of everyone who ordered GCMS notes.

Just want to ask, in your opinion, how long would it take for Eligibility to change to "Passed" from status "Recommend Passed"? Then afterwards, how long would be the processing of Security & Criminality check. Kindly note that medical is already "Passed."

Thank you so much!

Regards.

Hi MommyBear888,

You will find the answer to your question on page 30 of the same thread. But I will add a little bit of meat to the bone.

There is one fact Which dictates how a Visa Office operate.

THE BACKLOG

Backlog consists of appointments on the future schedule that have been put off due to lack of space on the schedule to do the work sooner; working down the backlog recalibrates the system to improve processing of applications.

How backlogs are created?

Under staff at the Visa Office, allows officers to take up piles of files that could have seen final review in short time however they are being pushed out into the future to protect today's scheduling and that create backlog.

It is sometimes useful to think of backlog as a reservoir of unmet demand. Water flows into the reservoir, and water goes out of the reservoir (supply/services provided). If water comes in at the same rate as it goes out, then the level of water in the reservoir remains constant. If somehow the reservoir could be drained, then the water would flow smoothly with no need for a reservoir. Working down the backlog is like draining the sewage's reservoir of built-up demand. Once the reservoir of immigration files has been reduced, there will be no delay in visa processing as long as demand and supply are in balance.

Backlog consists of applications that are deflected into the future for applicants who could have had a very short processing time.
Backlog is work the practice pushes into the future from today or the past. In order to be successful in improving visa processing, Visa and CISI offices need to reduce and eliminate backlog. To reduce and eliminate backlog, first measure it, and then create and use a deliberate backlog reduction plan, and add more manpower.

Sincerely
Eagle333

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shah321 said:
Hi Eagle333,

Im kinda lost on what to do. Show I order the Notes?

My application time line is the following.

Application received on March 5th 2015
AOR 2 New Delhi May 19 2015
Working on application May 19 2015
Medical received.

September 30th 2015- Application Received and now it shows in-process.

Thanks
Hi shah32,

Your question was answered by one of the forum member on page 5 of the same thread. Good job preetiv for posting this detailed information of how to request GCMS. Good team work.

Best Regards

Eagle333

MommyBear888

May 8, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2015
Doc's Request.
23-05-2015
Passport Req..
23-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
Eagle333 said:
Hi MommyBear888,

You will find the answer to your question on page 30 of the same thread. But I will add a little bit of meat to the bone.

There is one fact Which dictates how a Visa Office operate.

THE BACKLOG

Backlog consists of appointments on the future schedule that have been put off due to lack of space on the schedule to do the work sooner; working down the backlog recalibrates the system to improve processing of applications.

How backlogs are created?

Under staff at the Visa Office, allows officers to take up piles of files that could have seen final review in short time however they are being pushed out into the future to protect today's scheduling and that create backlog.

It is sometimes useful to think of backlog as a reservoir of unmet demand. Water flows into the reservoir, and water goes out of the reservoir (supply/services provided). If water comes in at the same rate as it goes out, then the level of water in the reservoir remains constant. If somehow the reservoir could be drained, then the water would flow smoothly with no need for a reservoir. Working down the backlog is like draining the sewage's reservoir of built-up demand. Once the reservoir of immigration files has been reduced, there will be no delay in visa processing as long as demand and supply are in balance.

Backlog consists of applications that are deflected into the future for applicants who could have had a very short processing time.
Backlog is work the practice pushes into the future from today or the past. In order to be successful in improving visa processing, Visa and CISI offices need to reduce and eliminate backlog. To reduce and eliminate backlog, first measure it, and then create and use a deliberate backlog reduction plan, and add more manpower.

Sincerely
Eagle333
I'm from Manila office and application was submitted February 2015. Do you think DM can come anytime soon?

Monna

Star Member
Feb 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2015
AOR Received.
07-04-2015
File Transfer...
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
20-12-2014
Passport Req..
10-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2015
Dear Eagle333,

Could you please look at our situation?

My husbands' status on ECAS: In process as of September 25, 2015

We received your application for permanent residence on February 13, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 27, 2015.
We started processing your application on May 25, 2015.
Medical results have been received.

Our VO is Warsaw
On September 24 they sent an email with Request for passport copy AND original of police certificate. Although we sent in an original in February, they stated only a copy was on file. So we ordered new police certificate, it was delivered to VO on October 20th and officer confrimed it.

Medical expire on December 15th, 2015.
VO had been silent since first week of October (statistics on russian forums reflect that)

What comments do you have on our file? How close are we? Most Feb applicants from Warsaw already landed

I have GCMS notes accessed September 7th. Should we order new ones?

Thank you so much in advance for your opinion and thoughts.

braveheart09

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/16/2015
AOR Received.
7/17/2015
File Transfer...
8/24/2015
Med's Done....
5/10/2015
Interview........
01-02-2016
Passport Req..
09-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
Flight booked 25-05-2016
Congratulations air force 5

sweetstrawberry

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
AOR Received.
23-02-2015
File Transfer...
25-02-2015
Med's Done....
1st : 06-11-2014 & 2nd: 16-03-2017
Interview........
16-02-2016
Passport Req..
20-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2017
Eagle, am i part of the new system or older system, I applied in Dec 2014 and got sponsorship approval in Feb 2015 and now app is processing since March 31st. However, still do not have third line where it says meds recieved. we contacted panel physician and they said evrrything is sent and was good. What do you think?

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Monna said:
Dear Eagle333,

Could you please look at our situation?

My husbands' status on ECAS: In process as of September 25, 2015

We received your application for permanent residence on February 13, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 27, 2015.
We started processing your application on May 25, 2015.
Medical results have been received.

Our VO is Warsaw
On September 24 they sent an email with Request for passport copy AND original of police certificate. Although we sent in an original in February, they stated only a copy was on file. So we ordered new police certificate, it was delivered to VO on October 20th and officer confrimed it.

Medical expire on December 15th, 2015.
VO had been silent since first week of October (statistics on russian forums reflect that)

What comments do you have on our file? How close are we? Most Feb applicants from Warsaw already landed

I have GCMS notes accessed September 7th. Should we order new ones?

Thank you so much in advance for your opinion and thoughts.
Good day Monna,

Warsaw has a fair processing time for FCS. Some people get visas in 7,8,9,10,11,12 months. Based on your timeline vs Warsaw speed of processing files, expect to be request passport soon if all goes well since they already request passport copy. Then DM will come before you know it you will have your visa and COPR in your hands. What slows you down is the PCC request but soon it will be over. They might extend your medical or request re-medical so stay positive your husband will land in due time. Request GCMS the second week of November that will be fine.

Notice: Eagle333 is not an immigration officer, cannot be 100% right of how your file is being progressed at your visa office. All he needs is more information from your application then he will guide you with advices..

Good Luck

Officer

Jul 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Filed
AOR Received.
Received
File Transfer...
Transfered
Med's Done....
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued
LANDED..........
Landed
Hello Eagle333,

We have been talking over and over regarding GCMS Notes. Do you know who generate these notes, and does officer in charge of sponsorship at VO, will be notified of these notes or not ...

Davmeister13

Star Member
Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
AOR Received.
19-02-2015 / SA: 22-02-2015 / In Process: 16-09-2015
File Transfer...
22-03-2015
Med's Done....
18-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14/11/2015
LANDED..........
02/12/2015
Hi All,

I'm pretty sure I'm part of the "old" In Process group (Nov 2014 Applicant, In Process Mid-Sept 2015), but from what I've read the old group doesn't have the "Medicals have been received" line until close to DM. However my application has always had the line about medicals since Sponsor Approval was received. So I'm a little confused. Can anyone clarify for me? Am I close to DM, or am I still 1-2 months away as the spreadsheet for London would suggest?

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sweetstrawberry said:
Eagle, am i part of the new system or older system, I applied in Dec 2014 and got sponsorship approval in Feb 2015 and now app is processing since March 31st. However, still do not have third line where it says meds recieved. we contacted panel physician and they said evrrything is sent and was good. What do you think?
Hello sweetstrawberry,

Your file is part of the old processing program, if they have not requested additional documents yet you don't need to worry. I have seen a lot of GCMS notes from different VO around the world. About 70% of these VOs open applicants' files 3 months after they receive to their CHC. When physical files arrive at the VO they are opened right away checked for completion and then give them 3 month BFD to be re-opened for INITIAL REVIEW. When the initial review is successfully completed they will put them right away in queue for final review at the same time the officer authorize BGC to commence.

If you don't see the third line now, there is need to panic or loose sleep over it. Relax and rest assured that CIC's machine works slowly but surely.They will contact you in due course if your medical is not on file but since the doctor said he submitted your medical you should be good because the clinic still have your data in their computer. As you wait, think positive; talk positive and breath positive my dear.

Notice: Eagle333 is not an immigration officer, cannot be 100% right of how your file is being progressed at your visa office. All he needs is more information from your application then he will guide you with advices..

Good Luck