+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OLD IN PROCESS VS NEW IN PROCESS ON ECAS EXPLAINED

Air Force 5

Oct 10, 2015
AsWeWait said:
Congrats and an early welcome!

It's good to have this thread back on track!

I'm trying to distract myself till next Tuesday for an update, or till the end of November for my notes lol
Thanks AsWeWait,

I am so happy and I am about to book for my Re-medical appointment with my son's first medical in few hours from now. I hope you get your status changed soon. My eCas still saying IN PROCESS though. I don't mind any more because I know the big stuffs are completely done now it is only Medical and sending passport which I will do today. Let's keep our fingers crossed. Thanks Eagle for your response and keep my nerves down.

raaji53

Nov 29, 2013
Visa Office......
Chc new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 jan 2009
Med's Request
14 sep 2009
Med's Done....
15 sep 2009
Interview........
14 sep 2009
Eagle333 said:
braveheart09,

Thanks for these heavy and powerful words, all I can say is God help us. As I said I met good people on this thread who knows some of you will be my coworkers or neighbour? I value every little word you just wrote braveheart09.
hii friends yesterday i called embasy they said my file is on officer table for final review and they will send ppr reqst soon any idea guys now how long it will for visas

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
David9245 said:
Eagle,

Initial review:

Medical Passed
Eligibilty: Review Needed (update date 23/7/2015)
Criminality: Not started
Security: Not Started.

The first VO said review required on the assessment at the end of the notes. at the same page in the top right corner, they also have the s.16(1).(c) , and S.19(1) written there.

I want to believe the second VO should have review by now.
Hello David9245,

eCas shows IN PROCESS since October 9, 2015 however the file officially went IN PROCESS March 02, 2015.
and initial review note says Eligibility: REVIEW NEEDED since July 23, 2015. Here is the reason why it says review needed, an officer has not yet finished working on your eligibility yet. I see you have s.16(1).(c) , and S.19(1) on the right hand top corner of your initial screening page. What does S.16(1). (c) says:
S.16 (1) The following heads of government institutions shall refuse to disclose any record requested under this Act that contains information that was obtained or created by them or on their behalf in the course of an investigation, examination or audit conducted by them or under their authority and (c): the Information Commissioner; and

To better grasp what is (c): go on google and type the "Information Commissioner". Also at the time you ordered your GCMS notes it is clear that BGC was not initiated yet hopefully it has started. there are some investigation going one as you can see. You will have more clarity when you get your second GCMS. If you still see the same thing it means they are still investigating something about you, when they will wrap up they will remove those codes of information acts.

Anyways did you sponsor someone in the past to Canada? I remember before I sponsor my current spouse I did a previous sponsorship which I canceled long time and every time I used request my wife's GCMS there used to be S.19(1) XREF then a blank space like I did. I found out in the notes that the Visa Officer who did my initial screening was talking about my previous sponsorship of my ex then (XREF) will follow then a blank space. I understood that it was the file number of my ex which CIC did not want me to see because it is someone's personal information which I was not supposed to see. Hope you get the reason why I asked if you had previously sponsored someone to Canada. Or you might had a girlfriend in Canada before your current wife and you had a child with? well I was just guessing or bite your memory if you know why they are hiding personal information from you.

When the officer will complete your eligibility he or she will mark it as "Recommend Pass" and Then they will put it in the final review queue. In order to better understand your file, check your initial screening notes once more. Let me ask a question, does the officer have any doubt about your relationship? You know what the officer has already said in your GCMS about your file. Here comes a catch, It might take a bit long to complete the final review on Eligibility in case the visa office is experiencing backlog and lot of files are in queue for final review as well. There are decision making officers who will review these files for the last time and they will either mark on them "eligibility PASS" or "REVIEW REQUIRED" .

CIC will request medical extension to their discretion and if they don't, just wait they will contact you about your medical status.

Good Luck

michel2603

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2015
AOR Received.
08-07-2015
File Transfer...
26-08-2015
Med's Done....
23-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2016
LANDED..........
24-05- 2016
Eagle333 said:
Hi michel2603,

Who has to receive your CSQ? You or CIC? then I will know how to comment.
I did send the aplication to quebec but no answer from them yet
Do you think that vo will delay Copr untill my csq released
Thank you

prforme

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-jan-2015
AOR Received.
17-apr-2015
IELTS Request
Ip on 9 Oct 2015
File Transfer...
24-mar-2015
Med's Request
Remed req 14_12_2015
Med's Done....
10-dec-2014
Passport Req..
DM on 10 Jan 16 n ppr 11 jan 16
raaji53 said:
hii friends yesterday i called embasy they said my file is on officer table for final review and they will send ppr reqst soon any idea guys now how long it will for visas
hey wtz ur timeline

Turbo2000

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
02-06-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
DM1: 02-07-2015, IN PROCESS: 09-10-2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
12-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
DM2: 12-18-2015
LANDED..........
JAN. 17TH 2016 !!!!!!!!!!!!!
No, MIDI must issue the CSQ before your application can be finalized. In my case, it took about 5 weeks to obtain the CSQ.

MIDI will notify your VO once it is confirmed, and you will also receive 2 copies (1 for applicant & the other for VO).

Your VO might still request for that copy, but not often. The other one will be used by the applicant during landing.

michel2603 said:
Hi Eagle
Can i get COPR if CSQ is not received yet?
Thank you

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Done before(January),renewed, April 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
Good morning Eegle.I hope you are doing fine.I need a few clarifications for my wife's file. m not sure if this is her eligibility or mine as sponsor. it shows on page related to her information:
App status: open
App status reason: In Progres
Categorie:FC1
Correspond Language: English
Interview anguage: French
Name:xxx
Dade of birth:xxxx
#of clients: 2
# of potential Visas: 1
Provincial of Destination: Qc
City of Destination xxxx
CSQ File #:
Foss Doc #(what's Foss Eggle)

Family sponsorship
SPR cirrespond lang: Eng
CSC Date
Miss representation: doesn't show
Family size: 2
Sa's met for:

Paper File
Office: registry
Paper file #:xxxxxx

aPPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
ASSIGNED TO : XXXXXXX
aSSIGNED BY: XXXXXXX

tHIS WAS ONE DAY BEFORE THE eCAS CHANGE to IP (as from the notes) (it changed on August 06).

Please pu some light dear eaggle.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Turbo2000 said:
No, MIDI must issue the CSQ before your application can be finalized. In my case, it took about 5 weeks to obtain the CSQ.

MIDI will notify your VO once it is confirmed, and you will also receive 2 copies (1 for applicant & the other for VO).

Your VO might still request for that copy, but not often. The other one will be used by the applicant during landing.
+1 Turbo2000 that is nice explained.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonelyguy said:
Good morning Eegle.I hope you are doing fine.I need a few clarifications for my wife's file. m not sure if this is her eligibility or mine as sponsor. it shows on page related to her information:
App status: open
App status reason: In Progres
Categorie:FC1
Correspond Language: English
Interview anguage: French
Name:xxx
Dade of birth:xxxx
#of clients: 2
# of potential Visas: 1
Provincial of Destination: Qc
City of Destination xxxx
CSQ File #:
Foss Doc #(what's Foss Eggle)

Family sponsorship
SPR cirrespond lang: Eng
CSC Date
Miss representation: doesn't show
Family size: 2
Sa's met for:

Paper File
Office: registry
Paper file #:xxxxxx

aPPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
ASSIGNED TO : XXXXXXX
aSSIGNED BY: XXXXXXX

tHIS WAS ONE DAY BEFORE THE eCAS CHANGE to IP (as from the notes) (it changed on August 06).

Please pu some light dear eaggle.
Good day lonelyguy,

Did you see this message in the cover page email before you open your GCM?

The processing of your request is now complete and I am pleased to enclose the documents requested. Certain information qualifies for exemption pursuant to section(s) 15(1) International affairs and defence, 19(1) personal information of the Access to Information Act.

Under ASSIGNMENT on page two you will see:

Eligibility:
SECURITY:
HIRV:
CRIMINIALITY:
Org Crime:
Medical:
Misrepresentation:
Others Reqs:
Final:

Tell me what you see on these things, then go to the notes section. What does the Initial Screening notes say? the officer will put the overall comments about your wife's age and yours, how you guys look in the pictures and so on...

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Done before(January),renewed, April 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
In initial notes they were negative comments, about our wedding, but we provided more exlanations and prooves.before we had not provided like phoe calls tracks etc...also I had submitted a few black and white printed pictures, but after we requested to provide informations we sent most of all we had as proofs.in notes I saw that they were received.ofcourse Officer could not question our age since we are alsmost same age. othernotes says:
security: not started
HIRV: what is that?(nothing shows). but if HIV my wife is neative.loll.I don't know what is it really.
Criminality: not started.
Org: crime: (nothings is there)
Medical: passed.
Misrepresentation: nothin

Min-Relief security: nothing
Min relief HIRV: nothing
Min relief org crime nothing
Citizenship: xxx
CoR: xxxx
Place of birth:xxxx

also what means Sponsorship lengh(months): nothing

anyway this was 2 months ago. and I had not yetreceived the CSQ, but now I got it and they informed VO.
Just to mention that my wife had no crime record and never arrested.
Your light sheded will be Much appreciated dear EAGGLE.

michel2603

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2015
AOR Received.
08-07-2015
File Transfer...
26-08-2015
Med's Done....
23-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2016
LANDED..........
24-05- 2016
Turbo2000 said:

Thank you

tryee

Star Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hello eagle,

I'm a little confused here with the previous posts you have in the beginning.
My app was ip'd October 9th. And I have three lines.
1we received your app March.
2.we started processing your app in June
3. Meds received.

Does it mean I already passed the eligibility And an interview is no longer needed? Because I had the meds received line for a long time and my IP status was October 9thwhen almost everyone gets their IP.

Thanks in advance.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonelyguy said:
In initial notes they were negative comments, about our wedding, but we provided more exlanations and prooves.before we had not provided like phoe calls tracks etc...also I had submitted a few black and white printed pictures, but after we requested to provide informations we sent most of all we had as proofs.in notes I saw that they were received.ofcourse Officer could not question our age since we are alsmost same age. othernotes says:
HIRV: what is that?(nothing shows). but if HIV my wife is neative.loll.I don't know what is it really.

also what means Sponsorship lengh(months): nothing

anyway this was 2 months ago. and I had not yetreceived the CSQ, but now I got it and they informed VO.
Just to mention that my wife had no crime record and never arrested.
Your light sheded will be Much appreciated dear EAGGLE.
lonelyguy

I need to know what is the status of your Eligibility in those notes lonelyguy.
HIRV: Human International Right Violation it is not HIV, This is linked to SECURITY.
Now I won't know what to tell you if you are hiding those negative comments. All my comments should be based on those notes as foundation since you have your GCMS with you.

I can guess that you are still stuck on Eligibility. The officer who did your Eligibility REVIEW, he or she should have requested your BGC if he or she was satisfied with your file. You mentioned everything but you didn't put Eligibility.

Where is ELIGIBILITY?, it supposed to be above Security.
HIRV: what is that?(nothing shows). but if HIV my wife is negative. loll I don't know what is it really.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tryee said:
Hello eagle,

I'm a little confused here with the previous posts you have in the beginning.
My app was ip'd October 9th. And I have three lines.
1we received your app March.
2.we started processing your app in June
3. Meds received.

Does it mean I already passed the eligibility And an interview is no longer needed? Because I had the meds received line for a long time and my IP status was October 9thwhen almost everyone gets their IP.

Thanks in advance.
Good Day tryee,

Would you mind checking my updated notes on page 7 & 8 of the same thread?

Sincerely
Eagle333

lakha

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2010
Doc's Request.
25-08-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2015
File Transfer...
21-05-2015
Med's Request
21-05-2015
Med's Done....
20-06-2015
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
21-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
31-12-2015
LANDED..........
16-01-2016
raaji53 said:
Hi raaji53
could you tell me that how do you contact the delhi embassy by phone, because as I know that, they don't take the phone calls regarding immigration matters, only way is to do case specific inquiry. So please let me know, do they accept phone call too. Thanks.