+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OLD IN PROCESS VS NEW IN PROCESS ON ECAS EXPLAINED

walesme

Jun 14, 2016
Please anyone here can help me? Am from Nigeria but currently living in China with my Canadian spouse for almost 6 yrs now. we just got the SA from our lawyer in Canada that my documents will be forwarded to AVO. whats the next step from AVO office and this my PA timeline.. will i have to fly to Accra for visa interview or submit passport when requested..

PERMANENT RESIDENCE APPLICATION STATUS : IN PROCESS
1. We received XXXXX application for permanent residence on March 22, 2016.
2. We started processing XXXX application on May 18, 2016.
3 .Medical results have been received

Addy11

Jun 16, 2016
Hello everyone

I have a question regarding my gcms note

The visa officer noted that " still awaiting for additional document" in which all documents requested was send and recieved which was also acknowledge by the visa office.
Is there anyone that such thing have happen to before please tell me what to do about this issue

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
March 24, 2016 AOR2 April 15, 2016
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Queue- August 29, 2016 Waived- November 15, 2016
Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
Addy11 said:
Hello everyone

The visa officer noted that " still awaiting for additional document" in which all documents requested was send and recieved which was also acknowledge by the visa office.
Is there anyone that such thing have happen to before please tell me what to do about this issue
Resend the documents ASAP by CSE and inform them that you already submitted them.

Document requests are time sensitive and could cause a refusal if they don't think they recieved them.

AtribecalledQ

Mar 14, 2015
Hey @Eagle333

Quick question as I know you seem to be a very busy guy!! Here goes -

I sent in the application on March 7, 2016 once they had it in Ontario I got 2 correspondences on April 2nd, and the second one on June 1st. The first one was simply that they received our application. The second one told me that they received my wife's application in Manila and provided our UCI and application numbers. But other then that no other useful information was provided in these emails.

Checking the status online it still says "In process" for both of us. My side of the application started to be processed April 1st, 2016 and 19 days later on April 20, 2016 my wifes application was already in Manila.

Its been 4 months now and I haven't got a sponsorship approval, but I've been lead to believe since my wifes part of the application is already in Manila then its very likely I have been approved. Is this normal? have you seen something like this before? Thank you!!

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
March 24, 2016 AOR2 April 15, 2016
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Queue- August 29, 2016 Waived- November 15, 2016
Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
AtribecalledQ said:
Hey @Eagle333

Quick question as I know you seem to be a very busy guy!! Here goes -

I sent in the application on March 7, 2016 once they had it in Ontario I got 2 correspondences on April 2nd, and the second one on June 1st. The first one was simply that they received our application. The second one told me that they received my wife's application in Manila and provided our UCI and application numbers. But other then that no other useful information was provided in these emails.

Checking the status online it still says "In process" for both of us. My side of the application started to be processed April 1st, 2016 and 19 days later on April 20, 2016 my wifes application was already in Manila.

Its been 4 months now and I haven't got a sponsorship approval, but I've been lead to believe since my wifes part of the application is already in Manila then its very likely I have been approved. Is this normal? have you seen something like this before? Thank you!!
If the PA side says in process and your file was sent to Manila you have SA.

The sponsor's side will always say in process as CIC rarely updates it.

Engineered_by_God

Feb 10, 2016
Doha
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2-2016
AOR Received.
16-3-2016
File Transfer...
29/3/2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/1/2016
Passport Req..
04-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
22-11-2016
Hi All,

I wanna ask is it safe to assume that even though I did not received email from manila visa office for aor2 that my paper was received from their end, my basis was the ecas shows that 29th of March it started processing on the PA side. The GCMS notes, shows that on 3rd of June,an officer status update on eligibility on PA side was recommended pass, criminality and security not started, medical pass.On the notes it says marriage valid, id established,no foss, deps and nbi and pcc clean.On the correspondence outgoing part,nothing shows except on the incoming for the passport update we sent and gcms request. I'm kinda worried, that I don't follow the normal routine of the manila visa office processing.

For everyone please enlighten me. :)

phamhainguyen68

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
23-11-2015
File Transfer...
23-11-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront in Aug 2015
Interview........
Recommend Waived on 05-01-2016
Passport Req..
25-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-06-2016 (received on 21-06-2016)
LANDED..........
Waiting...
Engineered_by_God said:
Hi All,

I wanna ask is it safe to assume that even though I did not received email from manila visa office for aor2 that my paper was received from their end, my basis was the ecas shows that 29th of March it started processing on the PA side. The GCMS notes, shows that on 3rd of June,an officer status update on eligibility on PA side was recommended pass, criminality and security not started, medical pass.On the notes it says marriage valid, id established,no foss, deps and nbi and pcc clean.On the correspondence outgoing part,nothing shows except on the incoming for the passport update we sent and gcms request. I'm kinda worried, that I don't follow the normal routine of the manila visa office processing.

For everyone please enlighten me. :)
Hi,

Other than the part that you did not receive the AOR2, everything looks pretty much normal to me. Our application was sent to SVO and started processing on Nov 2015 and the eligibility changed to Recommended Pass on Jan 2016. We only received the PPR in the end of May 2016 after a full four months of complete silence.

Engineered_by_God

Feb 10, 2016
Doha
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2-2016
AOR Received.
16-3-2016
File Transfer...
29/3/2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/1/2016
Passport Req..
04-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
22-11-2016
phamhainguyen68 said:
Hi,

Other than the part that you did not receive the AOR2, everything looks pretty much normal to me. Our application was sent to SVO and started processing on Nov 2015 and the eligibility changed to Recommended Pass on Jan 2016. We only received the PPR in the end of May 2016 after a full four months of complete silence.
Wow this is amazing, no worries for me then, keeping the faith that soon we will received a PPR.

When there's silence , God is working in our behalf :)

jay80

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 jan 2015
Nomination.....
december 2014
AOR Received.
April 2015
File Transfer...
june 2016
Med's Request
may 2015/ june 2016
Med's Done....
may 2015/ june 2016
Passport Req..
september 2016
VISA ISSUED...
october 2016 received
LANDED..........
landing before December
good day everyone

My PNP PR application started to be reviewed again since my long wait since September 2015. IRCC have finally asked a review of medical results of my 3 dependents and the request was forwarded to RMO manila. this information was in the notes of my GCMS.

My question is, why did RMO Manila exclude my wife for the reassessment of medical exam. the request of medical reassessment were only addressed to my 2 dependents.

kindly help me clarify this concern. thanks in advance

k.kaur

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
Hi....
pls suggest somebody
we did mp enquiry last week..
eligibility passed
medical passed (remed done on 2june 2016).
criminality ND background not started..
bt it is our last month of processing time I.e 19th month.
we r Feb 2015 applicant...i don't know why they r not starting our bkgrnd ND criminality....nd how long they take to complete backgrnd check ,...pls reply

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
k.kaur said:
Hi....
pls suggest somebody
we did mp enquiry last week..
eligibility passed
medical passed (remed done on 2june 2016).
criminality ND background not started..
bt it is our last month of processing time I.e 19th month.
we r Feb 2015 applicant...i don't know why they r not starting our bkgrnd ND criminality....nd how long they take to complete backgrnd check ,...pls reply
They generally don't indicate when they start the screening for background / criminality so I wouldn't worry about this. When they do start moving on the case, everything tends to happen very quickly (i.e. it could sit for months and then all of a sudden, they will finish it in one week). It depends when they get the information from the various countries they are communicating with on your background. Some countries are easier to deal with than others.

C.

k.kaur

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
chilkootcee said:
They generally don't indicate when they start the screening for background / criminality so I wouldn't worry about this. When they do start moving on the case, everything tends to happen very quickly (i.e. it could sit for months and then all of a sudden, they will finish it in one week). It depends when they get the information from the various countries they are communicating with on your background. Some countries are easier to deal with than others.

C.
i dont have any travel history..
visa office Is new delhi

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Addy11 said:
Hello everyone

Hi Addy11,

You need to learn by now that GCMS come with 30 days delay, meaning all the info you see in your GCMS are not fresh because from the moment they download information from your e-file a CIC agent will keep those notes for 30 days then send them to you.

When they download information from your e-file around 1: 30 pm, then an other officer opened your e-file at 1:31 pm of the same day and make some entries you will not be able to see them in your notes. Nothing will be added to those notes because they are already downloaded from the e-file. In your case this is the scenario which happened, You sent documents to them but you could not see them in your GCMS but request an other set you will see them.

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
k.kaur said:
i dont have any travel history..
visa office Is new delhi
It could be that there are a lot of applicants from India and they are working through all of them...

C.