+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

old and new address.

Kv Dhunna

Jun 18, 2020
hello friends can you please advice , i have my old address on reference letter and pay stubs but new on pcc and Rcmp, medical and tax assessment form? and i have moved to new address since march. is there any issue?

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Hi @Wolfpmd3 , do i need to explain about it? And how can i explain it?
I am sure you have listed your past addresses at some point during the application. (I am sure you are required to do so)

You can also briefly mention this in the LOE you'll submit along with your application. It is not a big deal, people change addresses all the time.

Kv Dhunna

Jun 18, 2020
thank you for your reply @Wolfpmd3 ,
I have one more question, like on personal activity details, does it need to be exactly same as we filled form during application of study visa.
because i was not sure about the start month of my higher studies in India and in express entry i put april 2013 and now when i check the study visa form there i had written august 2013.

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
thank you for your reply @Wolfpmd3 ,
I have one more question, like on personal activity details, does it need to be exactly same as we filled form during application of study visa.
because i was not sure about the start month of my higher studies in India and in express entry i put april 2013 and now when i check the study visa form there i had written august 2013.
You are supposed to be honest, that's the idea. It is known they do sometimes compare both applications to make sure there are no discrepancies. This should be a minor issue.

Regardless, if you put a wrong date in the profile make sure to fill the correct information for the application.

Kv Dhunna

Jun 18, 2020
Hi @Wolfpmd3, i need your help if you can advice me regarding my query, while answering do you have valid job offer in express entry i wrote yes and answered all further questions accordingly And got ITA , but it did not gave me any points at that time but now i realized the answer to this Should be no. But even stating no in pr application my score remains same Because i’m not fetching any points for LMIA. I got confused at the time of submitting express entry and continued with yes. So what i can do now?