+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oinp

AaravDevgan

Apr 30, 2019
I wanted to ask my EE file got expired after getting an invitation. I already made a new account
But now i want to submit an application on oinp website. My question is what job seeker and express entry number should i write? From the new profile or from the old where i got my invitation.
Moreover , if my ielts expire after submission of my file to oinp
And i give exam again get less score
Then before will it effect? Or my score drops due to ielts below 350? Will it effect my pnp?
Please respond quickly.

AaravDevgan

Apr 30, 2019
Yes

Hello,

Thank you for your correspondence to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP).

Language test results need to be valid at the time of OINP application submission but do not need to remain valid while your application is being processed. However, applicants must maintain a valid profile in the Express Entry system from the time of application until the time of nomination.

Please be advised that if you have received a notification of interest and your Express Entry profile is about to expire or has expired, you must create a new valid Express Entry profile to submit an application via the OINP e-Filing Portal.

When filling out your application with the OINP, please provide your new Express Entry profile number and job seeker validation code and provide these documents along with your application for our officers to review:

. A copy of the letter you received from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) acknowledging the new profile with Express Entry profile number and job seeker validation code;
. A copy of the letter you received from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) acknowledging the old profile where you received the letter of interest with the Express Entry number and job seeker validation code visible; AND
. A copy of the letter received from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada explaining why your old profile became ineligible.

Please note that the OINP may require you to provide additional or updated documents to support your request. OINP staff will contact you directly should documentation be required.

Vikram842002

Jan 11, 2024
But while filling in the general information category
It won’t let me enter new express profile number or job number .

so should i just put old profile number there?