Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-08-2017
Hi guys,

Pardon me for my ignorance, but could anyone confirm if OINP requires only last 10 years' employment record or should I try to obtain the reference letter from the employer I left working for 11 years ago ? In fact, this will be a difficult ask.

What I conceived from the OINP application guide is that I have to provide record / reference letter of my complete work history.

Your help might save me a lot of effort.

Cheers!
I have no exact answer to this question, in my case, I am only able to obtain the proper cert letters in the three companies that i have worked with including the current one, however I have some infomal cert letters from all my companies, I too face a very difficult task of obtaining the cert letters to complete before the 14 day deadline , so what I did is focused on the company where I have 6+ year experience and able to get all necessary details , contract letter and proof of compensation.

Yes , I have followed OINp as well, and provide all payslip and statements as much as I can.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Anyone who knows what bank in the Philippines can I get a draft to pay for my fees? Thank you :)
For OINP processing fee? Only Visa or Mastercard credit cards are accepted.

markmark1983

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-08-2017
I just got my nomination under OINP, I see my points being updated at express entry pool , may I know usually when IRCC do the invitation rounds?

Monikap

Jun 17, 2019
All,

I have a concern regarding referral letters with detailed requirements such as number of hours worked, main duties etc. Below are some details regarding my work history: i just got my NOI last week and quite concerned with the work history section.

2011- present - Company A - I will be able to get the required referral letter (6 years) , payslip , contract
2010-2011 - Company B - I will be able to get the required referral letter (1 year ) , bank deposit , contract
2009-2010 - Company C - worked only here for 9 months, only have certification letter of employment , unable to contact company to request for the detailed referral letter ,
2008-2009 - Company D - worked here for 1 year , 7 mos, only have certification letter of employment , able to contact the company ,but mentioned that letter will be delayed wit unknown timeframe since by former boss is not working there anymore....
2007-2008 - Company E - worked here for 6 months only, only have certification letter of employment , no reply yet from the company regarding the detailed referral letter.
2006-2007 - Company F - worked here for 9 months only, Only have certification of employment , still following up regarding the required referral letter
2005-2006 - Company G - worked here for 1 year , only have certification of employment, and still following up regarding the required referral letter.

For those companies, I maybe able to secure bank deposits copy, payslips and tax notices to prove that I was under their employment.

Also, I dont have any copies of the contract for some companies during 2005-2010.

Any reply or advise is appreciated. understand that OINP requires at least work experience for the last 5 years..so I am not sure whether my present company is enough as I am working here for 6 years..
Hi my friend i wanted to know how did you handle the situation with past work experience where you were not claiming points and did it work? i also received NOI from Ontario and i am claiming only 1 year of experience and have all the docs regarding that.

markmark1983

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-08-2017
Hi my friend i wanted to know how did you handle the situation with past work experience where you were not claiming points and did it work? i also received NOI from Ontario and i am claiming only 1 year of experience and have all the docs regarding that.
I still approached all my companies to get the letter of employments or any certification, I dont have payslips on all, but as long as I have what i can, just scan and send it to them, I am not sure how they treat it , or maybe just on a case by case basis

Reactions: Monikap

BA_LEE

Apr 1, 2019
I have no exact answer to this question, in my case, I am only able to obtain the proper cert letters in the three companies that i have worked with including the current one, however I have some infomal cert letters from all my companies, I too face a very difficult task of obtaining the cert letters to complete before the 14 day deadline , so what I did is focused on the company where I have 6+ year experience and able to get all necessary details , contract letter and proof of compensation.

Yes , I have followed OINp as well, and provide all payslip and statements as much as I can.
Hi Mark,
I have a query related to oinp work experience and other activities section..
I have all required docs for my current job, but for two of my previous jobs I have absolutely no proof to show that I had worked there. They were small companies where I worked just to gain some experience and understand what it was like to work... Should I add this in work experience or can I add it in other activities section?
In other activities section it clearly mentions to state all other activities other than work and education...

markmark1983

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-08-2017
Hi Mark,
I have a query related to oinp work experience and other activities section..
I have all required docs for my current job, but for two of my previous jobs I have absolutely no proof to show that I had worked there. They were small companies where I worked just to gain some experience and understand what it was like to work... Should I add this in work experience or can I add it in other activities section?
In other activities section it clearly mentions to state all other activities other than work and education...
I would just add it on the work experience section , If I remember correctly, on the OINP application, there is a part that you can write something regarding on your application , so you can put your explanation there...

Monikap

Jun 17, 2019
Thanks man