Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kenyk said:
I deactivated my job bank and reactivated with the new EE number and code.I hope this is the correct method.
You do not need to deactivate jobbank. All you need is to reconect it with new EE account (there is such choice somewhere in the jobbank menu).

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vensak said:
You do not need to deactivate jobbank. All you need is to reconect it with new EE account (there is such choice somewhere in the jobbank menu).
Yes its a tab out of 4 available tabs. Although, it's not very user friendly. I accessed it 3-4 times today & still I need to try randomly to reach that screen :D

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
softwaretesting said:
Yes its a tab out of 4 available tabs. Although, it's not very user friendly. I accessed it 3-4 times today & still I need to try randomly to reach that screen :D
Jobbank is just a nuisance that everybody has to have, but almost nobody really uses to find a job there.
Once you connect your EE with it, you can happily forget about it again.

dannyhcean

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
softwaretesting said:
Thats not a criteria. All those who received (whom I found in this forum so far) OINP invite, created profile on or after 18th Feb 2017. I recreated my profile 10 hours back. I was little confused for couple of hours because new profile takes some time for activation & I was worried if OINP will finish sending invitations by the time my new profile gets activated.
True. After a few days I guess that's not how they pick whom to send.

I will withdraw and create a new profile. Tks!