OINP waiting vs creating new profile

dannyhcean

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Suggestions on my status?

CRS: 406
Current profile created: April 2016
Profile active and meeting other OINP criteria

Despite ITA cut off point dropping, I don't see it comes down to 40X level anytime soon. Prefer to play safe and grab OINP.

Still waiting for news. Question is, should I withdraw my current profile now and recreate a new one? Seems to be logical things to do but I have some concerns about whether I will lose the 'profile creation time seniority', if that's an element in OINP's decisions in whom to give NOIs.

Any thoughts are welcome. Tks all!

robinsinghsobti

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
dannyhcean said:

Despite ITA cut off point dropping, I don't see it comes down to 40X level anytime soon. Prefer to play safe and grab OINP.

Still waiting for news. Question is, should I withdraw my current profile now and recreate a new one? Seems to be logical things to do but I have some concerns about whether I will lose the 'profile creation time seniority', if that's an element in OINP's decisions in whom to give NOIs.

There is nothing like 'profile creation time seniority'.
Its on the basis of merit and not on FCFS.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Create a new one.

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dannyhcean said:

Thats not a criteria. All those who received (whom I found in this forum so far) OINP invite, created profile on or after 18th Feb 2017. I recreated my profile 10 hours back. I was little confused for couple of hours because new profile takes some time for activation & I was worried if OINP will finish sending invitations by the time my new profile gets activated.

kenyk

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016
softwaretesting said:
Thats not a criteria. All those who received (whom I found in this forum so far) OINP invite, created profile on or after 18th Feb 2017. I recreated my profile 10 hours back. I was little confused for couple of hours because new profile takes some time for activation & I was worried if OINP will finish sending invitations by the time my new profile gets activated.
HOw long does the application take to activate. My job bank registration is still showing pending.

badz2

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kenyk said:
yes i did.
i see..you just recreated a ee profile but same gckey...did you create new job bank too?what did you answer if asked if you previously applied?(not sure if there is such question though)

kenyk

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016
badz2 said:
i see..you just recreated a ee profile but same gckey...did you create new job bank too?what did you answer if asked if you previously applied?(not sure if there is such question though)
I deactivated my job bank and reactivated with the new EE number and code.I hope this is the correct method.