+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Tech Draw: October 15th 2020 -

vanshvsingh

Nov 28, 2020
I
Just edit the application details part of your EE profile, and unclick other provinces and submit the profile. The 600 will get added
I had selected "All Provinces and Territories". Do I unselect it and select only Ontario?
Also, did you get this as a response from IRCC?

KT03

Feb 20, 2021
Hey Everyone,

Can someone please check if the OINP portal is working for them ? I can see the portal is down for maintenance. Am I looking at a wrong page?

Can someone help, please?

thebigdaddy

Nov 24, 2020
Hey Everyone,

Can someone please check if the OINP portal is working for them ? I can see the portal is down for maintenance. Am I looking at a wrong page?

Can someone help, please?
February 18, 2021
Please be advised that the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) e-Filing system will undergo scheduled system maintenance and testing from Friday, February 19, 2021, at 6:00 p.m. (EST) to Monday, February 22, 2021, at 9:00 a.m. (EST).

During this period, no registrations or applications will be accepted. Clients should not access the system during this time period, and submissions will be withdrawn by the OINP.

Any client whose application deadline is affected by the system maintenance is asked to contact the OINP by email at ontarionominee@ontario.ca.

------
You can read it here; https://www.ontario.ca/page/2021-ontario-immigrant-nominee-program-updates

Reactions: Sasan230 and KT03

KT03

Feb 20, 2021
Hi Everyone. I posted this question on a separate thread however, looking at how this one is teeming with so many good Samaritans helping, I would like your advice with my situation. (I have got the NOI from Ontario on 16th Feb). Here goes:-

I have worked in the 2173 NOC since 2016 but on 29th January 2021 I left my previous organization. On 11th Feb, I joined a different org albeit under the same NOC profile.
Now, the question is, I plan to file my profile for OINP on 1st or 2nd of March but I am not sure if I would be able to procure any reference letter from my new employer by then, seeing how I am so new to the org and haven't even worked for 1 whole month. Any suggestions as to how can I tackle this peculiar situation? Do I declare the new employment or not? If so, would offer letter and first month's salary slip be enough? Any advice?

New Org : IBM India ( Any suggestions from fellow IBMers in this thread or forum will be appreciated too! )

Thanks in advance!

vanshvsingh

Nov 28, 2020
Hi Everyone. I posted this question on a separate thread however, looking at how this one is teeming with so many good Samaritans helping, I would like your advice with my situation. (I have got the NOI from Ontario on 16th Feb). Here goes:-

I have worked in the 2173 NOC since 2016 but on 29th January 2021 I left my previous organization. On 11th Feb, I joined a different org albeit under the same NOC profile.
Now, the question is, I plan to file my profile for OINP on 1st or 2nd of March but I am not sure if I would be able to procure any reference letter from my new employer by then, seeing how I am so new to the org and haven't even worked for 1 whole month. Any suggestions as to how can I tackle this peculiar situation? Do I declare the new employment or not? If so, would offer letter and first month's salary slip be enough? Any advice?

New Org : IBM India ( Any suggestions from fellow IBMers in this thread or forum will be appreciated too! )

Thanks in advance!
Offer letter, employment proof, salary slip, and a self-signed affidavit should be enough. Mention the name of HR and job responsibilities in the affidavit and don't forget to put date on any of the docs

Wendyna

Oct 15, 2020

Thanks in advance!
You do not need to declare the new work experience. The previous work already covers for the 1 year NOC experience required. Just get a reference letter from your previous employer, and submit that. You will not be penalized for not declaring the current ongoing job. Hope this helps?

Reactions: thebigdaddy