+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP tech draw July 2023 no ITA even if I met the CRS score bar and NOC requirement?

wiscaso_ir

Jul 7, 2023
Hi, I still haven't received ITA from OINP human capital stream tech draw that took place yesterday. I have a CRS score 481 and NOC code 21211, with EE profile created early May 2023, which supposedly should meet all requirements of the last draw. However i still haven't received the invite. Has this situation occurred to anyone else before and what would be the suggestions to get out of this situation? There is a saying that there is no guarantee that I will receive an ITA even if I met all requirements, is that the case?

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022
Hi, I still haven't received ITA from OINP human capital stream tech draw that took place yesterday. I have a CRS score 481 and NOC code 21211, with EE profile created early May 2023, which supposedly should meet all requirements of the last draw. However i still haven't received the invite. Has this situation occurred to anyone else before and what would be the suggestions to get out of this situation? There is a saying that there is no guarantee that I will receive an ITA even if I met all requirements, is that the case?
Do you mean NOI? There is difference between ITA and NOI. Check your account, messages section there should be a NOI message

wiscaso_ir

Jul 7, 2023
Hey even I did not got NOI on last draw. My score is 482 and NOC 20012
Got you... Now I have heard about 3 people in total that met the line but have not yet received a the NOI :( Not sure whether this situation has happened before or maybe it's a technical glitch of the system

wiscaso_ir

Jul 7, 2023
Do you mean NOI? There is difference between ITA and NOI. Check your account, messages section there should be a NOI message
Sorry yeah should be NOI instead of ITA.. But seems like there's no NOI in my account and I have heard in total 3 people who met the line but did not get the notification. Have you heard about this situation before or it might have to do w a technical glitch?

sky1993

Nov 23, 2020
Got you... Now I have heard about 3 people in total that met the line but have not yet received a the NOI :( Not sure whether this situation has happened before or maybe it's a technical glitch of the system
So I have renewed my profile on June 2023 that might be the reason?

ForeverHopeful2023

Star Member
May 6, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
There is a part in your EE profile where you select provinces of interest. Did you select ontario as a preffered province in your express entry profile, or selected all provinces in lieu, on that same page, you would also say yes to share your information with Ontario. if not, your profile wont be available to OINP to send you the NOI. Its one mistake a lot people make, where they do not get NOI

Reactions: qdee

wiscaso_ir

Jul 7, 2023
There is a part in your EE profile where you select provinces of interest. Did you select ontario as a preffered province in your express entry profile, or selected all provinces in lieu, on that same page, you would also say yes to share your information with Ontario. if not, your profile wont be available to OINP to send you the NOI. Its one mistake a lot people make, where they do not get NOI
Thank you for sharing the info! I did select Ontario as the province of interest, and selected 'yes' for info sharing... Strange thing is that even so I dont think I have received the NOI... I have also heard about one additional person who shares the same score as mine but different NOC code who also didnt get NOI for the last draw... Some people told me that the invitation is sent on some what of a merit based, as in even if I met the published CRS score and the time range of EE profile creation, there still could be a chance that I would not receive the NOI?

sky1993

Nov 23, 2020
Thank you for sharing the info! I did select Ontario as the province of interest, and selected 'yes' for info sharing... Strange thing is that even so I dont think I have received the NOI... I have also heard about one additional person who shares the same score as mine but different NOC code who also didnt get NOI for the last draw... Some people told me that the invitation is sent on some what of a merit based, as in even if I met the published CRS score and the time range of EE profile creation, there still could be a chance that I would not receive the NOI?
Even I selected Ontario as the province of interest, and selected 'yes' for info sharing. Still did not got NOI.

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022
What merit? how can they filter it out that way... weird never heard about OINP merit thing before

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hi everyone,

Those wondering here why didn't they recieve the NOI from Ontario even after being met with the OINP eligibility criteria ! I would like to inform - it's not guaranteed that all the eligible candidates would receive the draw invites.

This is because each draw size has a limit which targets the candidates based on their profile age period. Generally, older profiles would have more chances. Also, invitations are being distributed in a descending order from top to bottom. However, they might follow the lottery procedure using AI in worst scenario.

This is what OINP stated in their draw announcement :

“Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria are not guaranteed a notification of interest, and receiving a notification of interest does not guarantee that you meet stream criteria or that your application will be approved.

If you received an invitation to apply you don’t need to contact the program.”

mobiletechster

Aug 1, 2023
I believe the reason why many people didnt receive the NOI is due to the NOC code and score range. Unlike express entry, OINP selects only a set of NOC codes(around 10). So you could think of it as a subset of the actual STEM express entry draw. Also they have a specific range as well, for example, between 479-482. In this case, if your score is our of the range, lets say 483, then you will not receive the NOI. You can check the NOC codes for the draw on the OINP website

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022
I believe the reason why many people didnt receive the NOI is due to the NOC code and score range. Unlike express entry, OINP selects only a set of NOC codes(around 10). So you could think of it as a subset of the actual STEM express entry draw. Also they have a specific range as well, for example, between 479-482. In this case, if your score is our of the range, lets say 483, then you will not receive the NOI. You can check the NOC codes for the draw on the OINP website
Dude he has written CRS 481 and his NOC. atleast read what the OP is writing.