+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - TECH DRAW - 15 December

Ssns

Jan 24, 2021
Congratulations !!!!
Your NOC ??
I m just Curious if they are going by NOC in giving approvals . May be my assumption too.:)

Soma19

Feb 16, 2021
Congratulations!!

Did you receive an email or just checked the status?
Check on your express entry profile . Once you Accept the nomination in the express entry profile ,OINP profile status will change with in 24 hours.

RT42

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Congratulations!!

Did you receive an email or just checked the status?
I got an email from IRCC saying there’s a new message on my Express Entry profile. There it showed there’s a nomination from Ontario - Accept/Reject. My OINP profile is still showing ‘Decision in Progress’

Reactions: hdcanada_10

hdcanada_10

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
Moved to DIP today :D

NOC: 2175
NOI: 15th December 2020
Submitted: 14th January 2021
Assessment: 16th February 2021
DIP: 9th April 2021
Approval:

Hope everyone see progress in their application soon.
Got nominated today :D

NOC: 2175
NOI: 15th December 2020
Submitted: 14th January 2021
Assessment: 16th February 2021
DIP: 9th April 2021
Approval: 26th April 2021

I got a message in IRCC account to accept/decline the nomination and not in OINP portal. I accepted the nomination and immediately received 600 points in my account. Status in OINP portal is still 'Decision in Progress' and will take 24 hours to get updated.

I hope more and more friends in our little group see progress in their applications :). Congratulations to all those who got nominated in recent days.

I would request everyone to please share the next steps here so that we can learn and help each other.

sheikhfahad103

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2021
Nomination.....
20-04-2021
AOR Received.
03-06-2021
Med's Done....
08-05-2021
Congrats to all those who received nominations :) Hopefully tomorrow is our day.
Best of luck to those who are still waiting for their file to be processed.

Reactions: RT42 and GS0

RT42

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Got this email today from OINP:

We are pleased to inform you that your application for a Certificate of Nomination has been granted under the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). Please find attached the following documents:
• Certificate of Nomination
• Nominee Approval Letter

The OINP wishes you success in pursuing your permanent resident status in Canada with IRCC.

Sincerely,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program | Programme ontarien des candidats à l’immigration

hdcanada_10

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
Got this email today from OINP:

We are pleased to inform you that your application for a Certificate of Nomination has been granted under the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). Please find attached the following documents:
• Certificate of Nomination
• Nominee Approval Letter

The OINP wishes you success in pursuing your permanent resident status in Canada with IRCC.

Sincerely,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program | Programme ontarien des candidats à l’immigration
Yes I got this mail too along with 2 attached documents.
Can you tell me the next steps - Get medical certificate and PCC now? Or should we wait till next draw and get ITA first and then book appointments for medical & PCC?
Thanks!

RT42

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Yes I got this mail too along with 2 attached documents.
Can you tell me the next steps - Get medical certificate and PCC now? Or should we wait till next draw and get ITA first and then book appointments for medical & PCC?
Thanks!
I think it’s safe to assume that there’ll be another PNP draw tomorrow based on the past few weeks. I went ahead and registered for the PCC - will have to go to a nearby place for providing the fingerprints. Looking to book the Dr appointment for medical certificate too. These 2 shouldn’t expire for 6 months from now so we should be good to use them.

Reactions: hdcanada_10