+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP requirements

nathpuneet

Dec 8, 2019
if i get OINP so can i work in US but live in Ontario? or i have to work in Ontario only?

Suppose i have job in US in buffalo NY area and i am willing to live may be in Hamilton area in Ontario, will this have any issues with pnp requirements ?

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
if i get OINP so can i work in US but live in Ontario? or i have to work in Ontario only?

Suppose i have job in US in buffalo NY area and i am willing to live may be in Hamilton area in Ontario, will this have any issues with pnp requirements ?
you have to WORK and LIVE in ONTARIO only

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Any website or reference for your statement claim?
that is how PNP works, you have to stay in a province for 2 years or till the time you get your PR card and have better opportunities in a different province only then you can switch the province.

its the same with PR, if you don't stay there for 730 days then you might lose your PR status as well.

Residency obligation

• you must show that you will be able to meet the minimum of 730 days of physical presence in Canada within five (5) years of the date you became a permanent resident.

nathpuneet

Dec 8, 2019
that is how PNP works, you have to stay in a province for 2 years or till the time you get your PR card and have better opportunities in a different province only then you can switch the province.

its the same with PR, if you don't stay there for 730 days then you might lose your PR status as well.

Residency obligation

• you must show that you will be able to meet the minimum of 730 days of physical presence in Canada within five (5) years of the date you became a permanent resident.
So i am staying and fulfilling this requirement , its just i m not working there.

Dec 13, 2019

I am in the same boat waiting for OINP Tech Draw 2020 and have the same plan.

Reactions: nathpuneet