+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP RELATED

ck786

May 3, 2023
Received NOI from OINP, submitted application. However, EXPRESS ENTRY account going to get expire on May 16 as one year will be completed. In this case how will I receive the nomination. Will i get nomination in new ee profile?

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Received NOI from OINP, submitted application. However, EXPRESS ENTRY account going to get expire on May 16 as one year will be completed. In this case how will I receive the nomination. Will i get nomination in new ee profile?
You will have to create another profile when your existing express entry profile will get expired. After this, you need to write to OINP through email and share the details of your new profile along with the proofs for both, old and new profiles. Using which you will get the nomination in the new profile. Good luck.

ck786

May 3, 2023
You will have to create another profile when your existing express entry profile will get expired. After this, you need to write to OINP through email and share the details of your new profile along with the proofs for both, old and new profiles. Using which you will get the nomination in the new profile. Good luck.
Written to them. Received an automated response. Nothing apart from that. Will it be noted or do i need to do something else.??