+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Question

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
Hi,
I'm at 438, created my EE profile on August 21 but still haven't received the nomination from Ontario.
Any reasons for this ?
I've checked Ontario and all provinces in the intended provinc to stay.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
patnikrishna said:
Hi,
I'm at 438, created my EE profile on August 21 but still haven't received the nomination from Ontario.
Any reasons for this ?
I've checked Ontario and all provinces in the intended provinc to stay.
There are several candidates satisfying the criteria but only some are being chosen now-a-days. Not sure what the criteria is at Ontario.

manikmonday

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
So I submitted all relevant documents and it reached the Ontario office on Nov 26th (40th day from PT interest onset). But I havent received an AOR yet. Does it typically take over a few weeks for Ontario to acknowledge ? I realize that they might not 'process' during Dec and Jan but they would still 'acknowledge' the receipt of the documents correct ? Also any guesstimate by when would they come to decision on the PNP application ?

Thanks!

mvd

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys,

Is it mandatory to have a job offer to apply for OOPNP, after receiving PT?
Crs 411

chad_80

Star Member
Aug 25, 2014
Mississauga, ON
NOC Code......
manikmonday said:
So I submitted all relevant documents and it reached the Ontario office on Nov 26th (40th day from PT interest onset). But I havent received an AOR yet. Does it typically take over a few weeks for Ontario to acknowledge ? I realize that they might not 'process' during Dec and Jan but they would still 'acknowledge' the receipt of the documents correct ? Also any guesstimate by when would they come to decision on the PNP application ?

Thanks!
Hi Manik,

You will get most of your questions answered by following this thread - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oopnp-acknowledgment-received-t307460.0.html
For timelines and trends, please look at this spread sheet. Also add yourself to the sheet if not already done.

abdul538

Mar 26, 2015
Hi,

I am planning to for OINP with my wife so do i have to pay $3000 for applying or $1500 the application guide says $1500 per application?

ykbhatt

Apr 26, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
himohan_u said:
Please continue to apply for OONP as this can serve 2 purposes.

1. Backup if CIC does not lower the score below 450.
2. You will collect almost all the documents that CIC would be asking you when you get a ITA.

So you need not start from scratch. Personally for me, it was like a exercise and it was like a test bed to learn and understand how to file documents. The $1500 is sure a thing to be considered. But if you look at the excel sheet for OONP, there are only very few or nil applications which are declined. If they are returned as they are incomplete, then you get the $1500 back.

So I would say give it a try. Do not take even the slightest chance with CIC as no one can expect their next move.
is it sure once i create EE profile and my score is above 400 i get PT from Ontario? I am about to create my EE profile and as per calculation I will be getting 428 points (based on my calculation on CIC CRS Tool)

pavanvk

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
Toronto-Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
23-03-2016
Med's Done....
06-04-2016
Passport Req..
27-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2016
LANDED..........
14-11-2016
ykbhatt said:
is it sure once i create EE profile and my score is above 400 i get PT from Ontario? I am about to create my EE profile and as per calculation I will be getting 428 points (based on my calculation on CIC CRS Tool)
Hello there, its been a while ontario sent out PT notifications for the candidates in EE pool. one of my friends who stands at 413 points and created his profile on march 22 and he is still waiting for PT notification. so its a long shot but definitely worth trying. Check if you qualify for any other PNP programs.

all the best

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
ykbhatt said:
Lately, there has been a temporary hiatus in Ontario sending out PTs. It seems OINP is clearing the backlog which they have accumulated since November (as they had to process Syrian refugee applications). Post this, which I assume would be May 2016 onwards, they would start issuing PTs. My assumption is based on the fact that they have updated OINP settlement funds requirement here http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html. The requirement refers to applications that will be submitted after May 6, 2016. For other PNPs you can check this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp.