Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2015
Friends,

I have been in a state of confusion over past some time whether I should re-load my EE application for the OINP or not. There are 2 doubts I have in my mind regarding this:

1. What is the processing time under OINP scheme? I mean how much time Ontario province takes to grant PR from the date of ITA? Is it regulated under CIC rule of 6 months or the time frame is more? If yes, how much more for an average application?

2. If I'm lucky to get an OINP supported ITA, will it be obligatory for me to accept that ITA and will have to necessarily pay the application review fee to the Ontario state? In other words, will that mean I will have to pull out my application from EE federal pool and have to take the provincial route? Will that be the end of federal ITA thing ?

Pl help me guys, I'm at 446, of course EE system is still not in full flow and we all hope it's gonna come down from 450 or lesser but it's always good to have a plan B. Thanks in advance!

ALRITZ

Mar 17, 2016
Bablaa said:
Friends,

I have been in a state of confusion over past some time whether I should re-load my EE application for the OINP or not. There are 2 doubts I have in my mind regarding this:

1. What is the processing time under OINP scheme? I mean how much time Ontario province takes to grant PR from the date of ITA? Is it regulated under CIC rule of 6 months or the time frame is more? If yes, how much more for an average application?

2. If I'm lucky to get an OINP supported ITA, will it be obligatory for me to accept that ITA and will have to necessarily pay the application review fee to the Ontario state? In other words, will that mean I will have to pull out my application from EE federal pool and have to take the provincial route? Will that be the end of federal ITA thing ?

Pl help me guys, I'm at 446, of course EE system is still not in full flow and we all hope it's gonna come down from 450 or lesser but it's always good to have a plan B. Thanks in advance!