+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP processing time for 2021/2022

cyan

Jul 22, 2018
HI! can someone help me answer this?
1. may I know what is the actual processing time for OINP? it says 30-60 days, is it true?
2. For employer job offer in-demand skill, if I get 9months of work experience can I change jobs?
3. when i apply for this stream, is it 100% that I can get nominated?
4. what happens if my work visa expire and I still have not get nominated? \

thanks for answering

Dmitrii. Rezv

Jun 18, 2022
HI! can someone help me answer this?
1. may I know what is the actual processing time for OINP? it says 30-60 days, is it true?
2. For employer job offer in-demand skill, if I get 9months of work experience can I change jobs?
3. when i apply for this stream, is it 100% that I can get nominated?
4. what happens if my work visa expire and I still have not get nominated? \

thanks for answering
Hi!
1) Processing time in my case was 3 months, got the letter form Ontario in late July, submitted the docs in the beginning of September, received the nomination in December.
2) Can't tell, I didn't have JO.
3) Not quite understood the question. Yes, you can get the nomination, that's why they sent you the letter of interest. Will you get the nomination in end, well OINP will look into your documents and will make a decision.
4) Can't help you here, im outside of Canada.

Llwyd

May 13, 2022
Hi!
2) For OINP in-demand skills application, I believe that the job offer should be in the same NOC you have the 9-months experience. However, after you get the nomination you can work with anything you wish. Please check the in-demand NOCs.
3) If you have all the requirements of this program, there's no reason to not be nominated.
4) You may apply if you are in ‘implied status’ at the time of your OINP application submission. You can remain in Canada and continue to work or study under the same conditions as your existing permit until a decision is made on your pending IRCC application.

More info here: https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-employer-job-offer-demand-skills-stream

Hope it helps!

Joy G

Aug 15, 2022
OINP international student stream
EOI invitation 12/1/2022
Application submitted 25/1/2022
Additional Documents 3/3/2022
Assessment------------
Waiting for Decision 20/5/2022
Approved 21/6/022
Was your one took like 5 months long when the web says about 90 days? :(

Nanarh

Aug 18, 2022
French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream
I'm quite new to all this, and grateful to have this forum to share

For me:
NOI Received: 21 June 2022
Application Submitted: 04 Aug 2022

I saw that it was quite quick last year and beginning of this year, but I see that now it's quite slow, the average processing time as of July is 70-100 days
Anyone in the forum from this same stream?
Thank you and good luck everyone

Reactions: shafius