+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Pre Screen applied April, 2015

mypcid1

Apr 7, 2016
Ontario Pre Screening Application : September/2015 - last document requested was submitted.

no Reply yet. Any Idea?

Maishka

Apr 7, 2015
@OksanaM, Have you heard anything back on the pre-screening. Did your employer send up the follow-up email?

OksanaM

Star Member
Mar 28, 2016
My employer got answer from OINP today:
Thank you for your inquiry. Please be advised that our records indicate the file referenced is at the last stage of processing. Correspondence on this case will be sent to you in the near future.
Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program.
Thank you for your patience.

Champ.90

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2017
AOR Received.
12-06-2017
Passport Req..
25-09-2017
Ontario Pre Screening Application : April30, 2015
Acknowledge letter : May 13th, 2015
Still waiting..
We got mail form them in Oct to submit more document and we submitted it. Then in Dec my employer got call to know we still want to continue this application or not. My employer said yes and she said we will back to you if we need any more information.
Form that day onward we get nothing form them. Don't Have any idea what to do :(

Maishka

Apr 7, 2015
@OksanaM, It seems like that you'll get approval soon. Btw, I tried messaging you, your inbox is full. Therefore, it wouldn't let me message you.

Azy

Aug 3, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I am also planning to apply in "International Student with Job Offer Category"
I have a permanent Job with NOC 0621. Annual Income $42000.

I wanted to apply for Employer Pre-Screening First. I have few questions if you guys can help me with, please?

1) My Employer is in North, he have minimum 3 full-time employees but I am not sure that are they Canadian Citizens or permanent residents or not. Is that Mandatory?

2) I graduated with 2 year diploma in April 2016. My Post grad work permit is yet to come -Estimated, I will get in mid of August 2016. But, I have already started working as a manager from May 1st, 2016 because I got the job. Now when am I eligible to apply for employer pre-screen?

3) Do I need any English language test such as, Ielts , in this category?

Thank you kindly

Please respond.

cnfb

Star Member
Feb 11, 2016
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Dec 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
Mar 08, 2016
Nomination.....
Mar 29, 2016
AOR Received.
Filled May 20, 2016 Received Aug 22, 2016
Med's Request
June 8th, 2017
Med's Done....
June 15th, 2017
Passport Req..
Dec 8th, 2017
LANDED..........
inland
Hi Everyone,

After a while I got time to update here!

As I got nominated last Mar 29, 2016 I went o Niagara Falls twice to finally get my work permit.

On my first attempt (around 2 hour wait) to get the WP I brought with me a letter from employer that had basically the same format and content of the job offer to confirm the offer, my current visa, and a copy of the PNP nomination.

Unfortunately they told me that the LMIA exemption fee was missing.

The exemption fee has to be paid by the employer and you have to bring the receipt with you.

In order to pay such fee, the employer have to make a profile on the website indicated, and submit the job offer all over again ( not certain about that, cuz that's what the lawyer told me ). After the job offer is approved in the system then employer can pay the fee.

On my second attempt (5 hours wait) I brought the same documents but this time I had the LMIA exemption fee receipt with me. The fee for work permit is CAD 155. My work permit is closed. I am only allowed to work at the company and location described in the PNP nomination package.