+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP PNP International Student Job Offer - Staying in job.

jjhernan

Star Member
Jul 17, 2022
I have a question, and if by chance you can answer me, I will be really grateful. I am a student, but I can take a valid job offer in NS. Can I apply for PNP while I have study permit?
Yes you can apply for OINP if you have a study visa, but you should apply for the Foreign Worker stream, your chances are low because you will have just a few points, now if you are thinking move out to NS, well here the case is different, NS PNP has a different guideline for PNP, I recommend go to PNP for NS and check the reviews, good luck my friend!

aerospace1365

Star Member
Jan 29, 2022
Yes you can apply for OINP if you have a study visa, but you should apply for the Foreign Worker stream, your chances are low because you will have just a few points, now if you are thinking move out to NS, well here the case is different, NS PNP has a different guideline for PNP, I recommend go to PNP for NS and check the reviews, good luck my friend!
Thank you very much. I have only one question which is really unknown. I am a student and I have a study permit, but I am working full-time at NOC B job. the company offered me to go and work in NS.
my question is that if I come to NS with my job offer, can I apply for PNP?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you very much. I have only one question which is really unknown. I am a student and I have a study permit, but I am working full-time at NOC B job. the company offered me to go and work in NS.
Depends on what PNP program and stream. Depends on if a stream where employer must be designated. Read through the different NS PNP streams.

jjhernan

Star Member
Jul 17, 2022
Hi @aerospace1365 I'm so sorry, I don't know how the PNP NS works, sorry for not helps much! Good luck!!