+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP PNP International Student Job Offer - Staying in job.

Oct 5, 2022
Hello Folks,

Can anyone with the knowledge advise.

If one gets a nomination in the international students - job offer stream from OINP. This is a nomination that requires your employer to fill out a form and sign it etc.

On the nomination, it says you have to be employed by that same employer for your nomination to be valid. My question is - when can I change employers? Does anyone have experience with this?

Is it safe to start a new employment after eCoPR is received? Or a little after that or a little before that?

thanks.

FernandoDoan

Jul 22, 2022
Hello Folks,

Can anyone with the knowledge advise.

If one gets a nomination in the international students - job offer stream from OINP. This is a nomination that requires your employer to fill out a form and sign it etc.

On the nomination, it says you have to be employed by that same employer for your nomination to be valid. My question is - when can I change employers? Does anyone have experience with this?

Is it safe to start a new employment after eCoPR is received? Or a little after that or a little before that?

thanks.
I am on the same boat. I would say you should work there until you got pr card just to be safe. After having pr card, you can work wherever you want

Jan 11, 2023
Hi guys
I hope all are you fine. I’m so confused and stressed out about my situation. I graduated recently from college. My CEC score is really low. Can I apply for OINP international student stream? Do I have any chance to getting nominated?
Also , since I created profile and submitted how long takes to get nominated!?

thank you so much for reading!?

Reactions: jjhernan

jjhernan

Star Member
Jul 17, 2022
Hi guys
I hope all are you fine. I’m so confused and stressed out about my situation. I graduated recently from college. My CEC score is really low. Can I apply for OINP international student stream? Do I have any chance to getting nominated?
Also , since I created profile and submitted how long takes to get nominated!?

thank you so much for reading!?
Hello Jasmine2019lol, OINP is a good option if your Express Entry profile is not strong... It's also based on Points and depending on the draws and your score are the chances to get nominated. this year the NOC system has been changed and how the OINP scores the profile also changed. back in 2022 over 73 points, you had many chances to get nominated, this new scoring system is unknown yet... there are not been draws in 2023 yet, let's see how it goes.

aerospace1365

Star Member
Jan 29, 2022
I am on the same boat. I would say you should work there until you got pr card just to be safe. After having pr card, you can work wherever you want
I have a question, and if by chance you can answer me, I will be really grateful. I am a student, but I can take a valid job offer in NS. Can I apply for PNP while I have study permit?