+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP PNP CRS Score

ashwinibm.canada

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Hi Guys,

I am looking for PNP nomincations and I just have score of 350 CRS Points and I am from IT background. Is it possible to apply first in express entry ? or its better to re-attempt ielts for better CRS score ? . Please advise

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Hi Guys,

I am looking for PNP nomincations and I just have score of 350 CRS Points and I am from IT background. Is it possible to apply first in express entry ? or its better to re-attempt ielts for better CRS score ? . Please advise
Retake IELTS for better CRS .

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hi Guys,

They dont issue NOI for IT anymore. The last time was like last year. Its
much difficult now.

EllietoCanada

Jun 15, 2018
HI Guys,

My CRS score is 434 with NOC code 2173. What chances so I have for OINP?? Also I have created my express entry profile. do i have to do something proactively to be in the queue for OINP program?? or express entry profile creation is sufficient to get NOI from Ontario?

ashwinibm.canada

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
HI Guys,

My CRS score is 434 with NOC code 2173. What chances so I have for OINP?? Also I have created my express entry profile. do i have to do something proactively to be in the queue for OINP program?? or express entry profile creation is sufficient to get NOI from Ontario?
Hi Bro,
Its sufficient that you created profile. Wait for it, anytime you would get your ITA for ONIP. But make sure you dont miss when you get invite thinking you might need to pay additional 1500$ for OINP, PNP program as I have seen ppl waiting for more than an year when they miss OINP. Keep updating me.

dream_123

Jun 17, 2018
It depends, last year there were ITA received from score of 400 for PNP . I hope you have already created ur EE profile.
Yes i had created my profile on 16th december 2017. Last month i filled an Expression of interest for prince edward as well. My score there is 60.

EllietoCanada

Jun 15, 2018
Hi Bro,
Its sufficient that you created profile. Wait for it, anytime you would get your ITA for ONIP. But make sure you dont miss when you get invite thinking you might need to pay additional 1500$ for OINP, PNP program as I have seen ppl waiting for more than an year when they miss OINP. Keep updating me.
Thanks Ashwini...Will surely update you once I get it. can you please help me with other query. In my case, my wife is the PA and she has the certificate, however i do not have. Although I have my dob mentioned on all my docs like passport, 10th certificate;
1. Nonetheless do i still need to get some govt letter to suffice my dob certificate needs??
2.Also can you please let me know whether do we need the spouse birth certificate for OINP processing?

ashwinibm.canada

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Thanks Ashwini...Will surely update you once I get it. can you please help me with other query. In my case, my wife is the PA and she has the certificate, however i do not have. Although I have my dob mentioned on all my docs like passport, 10th certificate;
1. Nonetheless do i still need to get some govt letter to suffice my dob certificate needs??
2.Also can you please let me know whether do we need the spouse birth certificate for OINP processing?
Only primary applicant DOB certificate is needed, dependent might need to submit only passport copies.