Nomination.....
16-06-2017
AOR Received.
27-10-2017
Med's Done....
25-10-2017
Passport Req..
29-01-2018
Hello everyone. i'm currently on score 414 and already got nomination approval from ontario. I need to accept it before mid of july. my questions are

1. i heard PNP takes more processing time than direct ITA. is it true? coz i believe after this step process is same. if not same then what is difference after this?

2. which one is better, OINP or direct ITA? i need a comparison if someone can give. except the condition that i need to stay in ontario for two years (although some are saying that its not mandatory)

3. can i do like this. i accept OINP and get ITA and meanwhile attempt IELTS again. if i get CLB 9 then my score will boost to 472. and then i withdraw previous profile (with ITA received as per OINP) and create a new profile taking in account points of last draw?

4. any other thing i need to be careful of?

appreciate and thanks in advance :)

Peta

May 10, 2016
Hello everyone. i'm currently on score 414 and already got nomination approval from ontario. I need to accept it before mid of july. my questions are

1. i heard PNP takes more processing time than direct ITA. is it true? coz i believe after this step process is same. if not same then what is difference after this?

2. which one is better, OINP or direct ITA? i need a comparison if someone can give. except the condition that i need to stay in ontario for two years (although some are saying that its not mandatory)

3. can i do like this. i accept OINP and get ITA and meanwhile attempt IELTS again. if i get CLB 9 then my score will boost to 472. and then i withdraw previous profile (with ITA received as per OINP) and create a new profile taking in account points of last draw?

I would take it. If you paid that much money for it...why waste it? Additionally, you would have a wait to retake the IELTS test which I assume would put you past the deadline to accept the nomination. I got nominated as well but haven't submitted my application as yet so I can't guide on the length of the process.

Maybe others can help.

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
If you can get direct ITA, then ignore OINP it is the worst thing ever! I am PNP inland (OINP) and the processing time is the longest (180+ days) as compared to (80-130 days) to other streams (CEC, FSWI, FSWO). I am at 147 days and called CIC today; still, elegibility and security are not started yet!

Reactions: itsmubi

Peta

May 10, 2016
If you can get direct ITA, then ignore OINP it is the worst thing ever! I am PNP inland (OINP) and the processing time is the longest (180+ days) as compared to (80-130 days) to other streams (CEC, FSWI, FSWO). I am at 147 days and called CIC today; still, elegibility and security are not started yet!
Don't like the sound of that at all! You got me stressing here

JoD75

Jan 30, 2017

Hi,

Hope you don't mind me asking but Ontario PNP may be an option for me and I am currently struggling with the website. Do you mind me asking for some guidance on how you go about getting a nomination? I understand if you're busy as you obviously have your own issues, so thanks in advance :) Best wishes, Jo

JoD75

Jan 30, 2017

Hi,

Hope you don't mind me asking but Ontario PNP may be an option for me and I am currently struggling with the website. Do you mind me asking for some guidance on how you go about getting a nomination? I understand if you're busy as you obviously have your own issues, so thanks in advance :) Best wishes, Jo

itsmubi

Aug 2, 2015
Australia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2017
Doc's Request.
29-11-2017
Nomination.....
16-06-2017
AOR Received.
27-10-2017
Med's Done....
25-10-2017
Passport Req..
29-01-2018
Thanks Hannan. I'm not sure if i will be able to get direct ITA. so i/m just thinking if i accept OINP and get ITA. but if before application submission i get better IELTS result (which is getting difficult for me so just a chance) then remove previous profile with ITA and create new one. is that possible?

itsmubi

Aug 2, 2015
Australia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2017
Doc's Request.
29-11-2017
Nomination.....
16-06-2017
AOR Received.
27-10-2017
Med's Done....
25-10-2017
Passport Req..
29-01-2018
Hi,

HI. during profile creation i selected ontario. and in two days i got nomination from ontario. However whatever help you need i might or might not be able to help. but will do whatever i can

Reactions: JoD75

GavinSouthAfrica

Apr 19, 2017
HI. during profile creation i selected ontario. and in two days i got nomination from ontario. However whatever help you need i might or might not be able to help. but will do whatever i can
Just to clarify here. You didn't receive nomination from Ontario you receive an invitation to apply for nomination by Ontario.

You will now need to go to http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/index.htm and accept the invitation if you want to. It will cost you CAD1500 and you will have 14 days after accepting the invitation to provide all the information they require which can be found on that website.

Your invitation to apply lasts for 6 months. So you can accept anytime between now and 6 months time, be warned though they can stop offering nominations at anytime so waiting is a risk... I know, I'm taking that risk

itsmubi

Aug 2, 2015
Australia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2017
Doc's Request.
29-11-2017
Nomination.....
16-06-2017
AOR Received.
27-10-2017
Med's Done....
25-10-2017
Passport Req..
29-01-2018
Just to clarify here. You didn't receive nomination from Ontario you receive an invitation to apply for nomination by Ontario.

You will now need to go to http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/index.htm and accept the invitation if you want to. It will cost you CAD1500 and you will have 14 days after accepting the invitation to provide all the information they require which can be found on that website.

Your invitation to apply lasts for 6 months. So you can accept anytime between now and 6 months time, be warned though they can stop offering nominations at anytime so waiting is a risk... I know, I'm taking that risk
I'm already done with this and now if i accept then i will get 600 points as per current letter. Whats advise in that case?

JoD75

Jan 30, 2017
Hi,
Cheers for that, that's what I did so I'll just do the same on my next attempt. Thank you.

JoD75

Jan 30, 2017
Hi,
Cheers for that, that's what I did so I'll just do the same on my next attempt. Thank you.