Doc's Request.
22/11/2016
Nomination.....
06/12/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
JOE QATAR said:
Hi Guys,

I'm new in the forum and i need your assistance.

I received today my Confirmation of Nomination for Ontario Immigration Nominee Program through Express Entry.

I received right now this mail:

Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
Opportunities Ontario
Provincial nominee program
Ground Floor
400 University Avenue
Toronto on M7A 2R9

December 28, 2016

Dear XXX,

This is to confirm your nomination approved by the opportunities Ontario: Provincial nominee program (PNP). Your application for permanent resident in Canada has being reviewed and approved by CIC Visa Office.

Your visa appointment has been scheduled for Tuesday XX, January 2017 at the Canadian Embassy in Doha.
You are hereby required to send us scanned copy of your international passport and to pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) $CAN 1550, equivalent to $1160 (USD) United States dollar through the Association Of Canadian Insurance Companies (ACIC).

Contact the Association Of Canadian Insurance Companies (ACIC) E-mail : acic@gmx.ca

The Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) must be paid before the (CIC) Visa Office can send the permanent resident visa authorization letter (VAL) to the Canadian Embassy. CIC Visa Office will only fax your approved visa authorization letter to the Canadian Embassy when we receive copies of the (RPRF) Receipt issued by the ACIC Insurance Company.

Principal applicant and spouses and common-law partners coming with them to Canada must pay this fee.

Dependent children of a principal applicant or sponsor, a child to be adopted, or an orphaned brother, sister, niece, nephew or grandchild; do not have to pay this fee)

You are hereby required to submit the requested documents not later than XXX January 2017 to enable you visit the Canadian Embassy on Tuesday 10, January 2017 for your permanent resident visa.

Normally the payment is done on myCIC Account? If not someone already payed his fee by Canadian Insurance Company?

Waiting for your replies, thanks.
I have never heard of this before and it could be a possible scam. 'Normally the permanent residence fee is paid online through your cic account. You can call the Canadian embassy where you are and ask them? This sounds very bizzare

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
JOE QATAR said:
Hi Guys,

I'm new in the forum and i need your assistance.

I received today my Confirmation of Nomination for Ontario Immigration Nominee Program through Express Entry.

I received right now this mail:

Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
Opportunities Ontario
Provincial nominee program
Ground Floor
400 University Avenue
Toronto on M7A 2R9

December 28, 2016

Dear XXX,

This is to confirm your nomination approved by the opportunities Ontario: Provincial nominee program (PNP). Your application for permanent resident in Canada has being reviewed and approved by CIC Visa Office.

Your visa appointment has been scheduled for Tuesday XX, January 2017 at the Canadian Embassy in Doha.
You are hereby required to send us scanned copy of your international passport and to pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) $CAN 1550, equivalent to $1160 (USD) United States dollar through the Association Of Canadian Insurance Companies (ACIC).

Contact the Association Of Canadian Insurance Companies (ACIC) E-mail : acic@gmx.ca

The Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) must be paid before the (CIC) Visa Office can send the permanent resident visa authorization letter (VAL) to the Canadian Embassy. CIC Visa Office will only fax your approved visa authorization letter to the Canadian Embassy when we receive copies of the (RPRF) Receipt issued by the ACIC Insurance Company.

Principal applicant and spouses and common-law partners coming with them to Canada must pay this fee.

Dependent children of a principal applicant or sponsor, a child to be adopted, or an orphaned brother, sister, niece, nephew or grandchild; do not have to pay this fee)

You are hereby required to submit the requested documents not later than XXX January 2017 to enable you visit the Canadian Embassy on Tuesday 10, January 2017 for your permanent resident visa.

Normally the payment is done on myCIC Account? If not someone already payed his fee by Canadian Insurance Company?

Waiting for your replies, thanks.
This is a scam, you pay the fees on the mycic website for EE. Either ignore the email or call up CIC/IRCC to verify.

ashishsharma2985

Sep 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2016
Doc's Request.
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
28-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-01-2017
Dear Folks,

Finally Finally I got up with the news of my Nomination. I just can't express this feeling. It is wonderful.

I wish everyone good luck. Guys just hold your breath your nomination is just around the corner.

Timeline:
App: Jan 20,2015
Add Doc: Nov 26, 2016
Add Doc Sent: Dec 5,2016
Acknowledgement:Dec 5,2016
Documents updated by Ontario:December 12,2016 (After Reminders)
Nomination: Finally today (Dec 29,2016)

Tito G

Star Member
Jun 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone!!

I just got my nomination Dec 28th 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got an NLA status mail on the 27th Dec, I immediately forwarded them the IRCC letter with my new details and tried to call them but to no avail but by this evening, I received nomination, accepted and my score increased immediately.

Thanks to everyone for their immense help through this stressful phase, I hope all those waiting on their nominations or for their points to be added will get it realllll soon.

Waiting on ITA now...phew!

Take care

oinp dream

Oct 29, 2016
Hi guys.

Got nominated.12 th jan 16 fsw applicant.

Aor 7 th july.
ADR 15th nov.
AD sent 18th nov.
Profile expired 3rd december.new details sent to OINP .

Reminder for ad 15th dec.(don't know why ).AD sent same day.

Got nomination on 29th dec morning

I have to say journey of such magnitude was hard to handle mentally

I just can't stop myself from saying a big thanks to all seniors . especially raj kamal mohan ram ,best of luck and prashant duggal.another big thanks to mallika sharma .

My original user was bmw 2257 by the way which I had to change due to some security reasons.

Those still waiting will get nomination soon.

waddup

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
Success2015 said:
Same thing I did today and he said he will sent email to team and always says its backlog ,but don't understand what the hack they are doing even after we got nomination it take them this long. I think every one in team is new and does not know how the things are working. I send request to transfer on Dec 7, 2016 still waiting.
I hear you, same response. We have forwarded your request and its in process, i sent mine on 13th Dec. I am tired of following up now, at least an acknowledge mail would have been nice.

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waddup said:
I hear you, same response. We have forwarded your request and its in process, i sent mine on 13th Dec. I am tired of following up now, at least an acknowledge mail would have been nice.
Acknowledgement letter is no good...we have got acknowledgment letter 25 days back saying your new EE profile has been updated..after 15 days we got NLA mail from them .. after calling them to ask status we got to know they missed out on pdf and hence same was not updated in the system ...been 12 days and still waiting for nomination...coz of their mistake I am suffering... now I am losing hope

Castillo

Nov 23, 2016
HoPe90 said:
I have never heard of this before and it could be a possible scam. 'Normally the permanent residence fee is paid online through your cic account. You can call the Canadian embassy where you are and ask them? This sounds very bizzare
Why quote in US dollars? I think it's a scam

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
Is province nomination certificate same as provided in CIC account in PDF format or it is different?

Has anybody submitted e-APR without nomination certificate because of its unavailability?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
prashantduggal said:
Is province nomination certificate same as provided in CIC account in PDF format or it is different?

Has anybody submitted e-APR without nomination certificate because of its unavailability?
Nomination certificate is not required for e-APR.

maplecity

Star Member
Nov 1, 2016
Guess who has been nominated?? Me!!! Woop! Thanks Guys! I love you Officer VK!!! The wait was harrowing! Kept checking my email every other hour yesterday. Got mad and slept off at 11pm. Nomination came at 11:53pm! Saw it this morning. For those still waiting, I say a special prayer for you that you will all receive yours very soon!. Amen!

FSW Outland
Application Received January 21 2016
AOR - August 2
ADR - Nov 26
December 22 - Case Officer asked I consider switching from NOC 1122 to 1123. I did.
December 22 - Case Officer asks for new EE details. Sent
December 27 - Case Officer acknowledges receipt of emails
December 28 - Nominated!

CRS - 394 (lost 6 points due to age). Was told they locked in my age at Notification of Interest. I hope IRCC won't mind.

Waiting for ITA. Any idea when the next draw is??

Thanks love you guys. Yours will come.

kidcad

Dec 21, 2016
GM_SM said:
No tracking number or email...it just came by regular mail.....it might be delayed due to Canada Post being busy due to festival season...
Really ? you got it through Canada Post ? I thought the nomination certificate comes by Purolator ? I called ONIP and thats what the guy told me.

GM_SM

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2016
Doc's Request.
08-11-2016
Nomination.....
08-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
kidcad said:
Really ? you got it through Canada Post ? I thought the nomination certificate comes by Purolator ? I called ONIP and thats what the guy told me.
Actually you are right, I forgot...I collected it from Purolator, as I was not at home.

Sorry for the confusion

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
maplecity said:
Guess who has been nominated?? Me!!! Woop! Thanks Guys! I love you Officer VK!!! The wait was harrowing! Kept checking my email every other hour yesterday. Got mad and slept off at 11pm. Nomination came at 11:53pm! Saw it this morning. For those still waiting, I say a special prayer for you that you will all receive yours very soon!. Amen!

FSW Outland
Application Received January 21 2016
AOR - August 2
ADR - Nov 26
December 22 - Case Officer asked I consider switching from NOC 1122 to 1123. I did.
December 22 - Case Officer asks for new EE details. Sent
December 27 - Case Officer acknowledges receipt of emails
December 28 - Nominated!

CRS - 394 (lost 6 points due to age). Was told they locked in my age at Notification of Interest. I hope IRCC won't mind.

Waiting for ITA. Any idea when the next draw is??

Thanks love you guys. Yours will come.
CONGRATULATIONS to you...All the best.

I guess wait for some of us is not yet over...