Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
p88 said:
Hi Everyone,

I need assistance in applying for my work permit extension. I got my ITA, submitted documents and received eAOR. When I am trying to apply for work permit, it is asking me a series of questions whether I am eligible to apply.

Have you been told by an Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office that you are approved in principle for permanent residence in Canada?

When I select Yes, later it gives me an option for Temporary Resident Visa and Open Work permit.

But, when I select No, it gives me only one option Temporary Resident Visa to apply.

Can someone please guide me.

Thank you in advance
Wrong thread

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
alidaas said:
Sorry what does NLA means?
I think it means Profile No Longer Available (NLA)

JOE QATAR

Dec 28, 2016
Hi Guys,

I'm new in the forum and i need your assistance.

I received today my Confirmation of Nomination for Ontario Immigration Nominee Program through Express Entry.

I received right now this mail:

Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
Opportunities Ontario
Provincial nominee program
Ground Floor
400 University Avenue
Toronto on M7A 2R9

December 28, 2016

Dear XXX,

This is to confirm your nomination approved by the opportunities Ontario: Provincial nominee program (PNP). Your application for permanent resident in Canada has being reviewed and approved by CIC Visa Office.

Your visa appointment has been scheduled for Tuesday XX, January 2017 at the Canadian Embassy in Doha.
You are hereby required to send us scanned copy of your international passport and to pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) $CAN 1550, equivalent to $1160 (USD) United States dollar through the Association Of Canadian Insurance Companies (ACIC).

Contact the Association Of Canadian Insurance Companies (ACIC) E-mail : acic@gmx.ca

The Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) must be paid before the (CIC) Visa Office can send the permanent resident visa authorization letter (VAL) to the Canadian Embassy. CIC Visa Office will only fax your approved visa authorization letter to the Canadian Embassy when we receive copies of the (RPRF) Receipt issued by the ACIC Insurance Company.

Principal applicant and spouses and common-law partners coming with them to Canada must pay this fee.

Dependent children of a principal applicant or sponsor, a child to be adopted, or an orphaned brother, sister, niece, nephew or grandchild; do not have to pay this fee)

You are hereby required to submit the requested documents not later than XXX January 2017 to enable you visit the Canadian Embassy on Tuesday 10, January 2017 for your permanent resident visa.

Normally the payment is done on myCIC Account? If not someone already payed his fee by Canadian Insurance Company?

Waiting for your replies, thanks.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
JOE QATAR said:
Hi Guys,

I'm new in the forum and i need your assistance.

I received today my Confirmation of Nomination for Ontario Immigration Nominee Program through Express Entry.

I received right now this mail:

Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
Opportunities Ontario
Provincial nominee program
Ground Floor
400 University Avenue
Toronto on M7A 2R9

December 28, 2016

Dear XXX,
You posted on the wrong thread. This thread is for Jan'16 OINP Nominees.

GM_SM

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2016
Doc's Request.
08-11-2016
Nomination.....
08-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
kidcad said:
Did nominated people receive nomination certificates yet (via courier) ?
Yes I got it after 3-4 days.

sohal89

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Starluck said:
I guess they don't care about anything...they have messed up my file...I had created new profile on the 25th after expiration of the old one..the same was acknowledged by them...then after 25 days I got NLA status mail..saying your profile is no longer available for nomination due to expiration or nomination from other province...I called them and the reason they gave me was "sorry we over looked the PDF file sent with the email" after that they updated in their system and told me "we have intimated our officer he will look into the matter soon" ....hell coz of their mistake m still waiting for nomination
I again called them today and talked to a male operator and told him briefly about my issue regarding linking of old profile with new one and he told me that he will forward the email to the desired team who handle that task and told me to call again in 5 days if I do not hear anything from their side...

I think we just need to call them again and again after gap of few days so that they could be reminded of these issues....

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
sohal89 said:
I again called them today and talked to a male operator and told him briefly about my issue regarding linking of old profile with new one and he told me that he will forward the email to the desired team who handle that task and told me to call again in 5 days if I do not hear anything from their side...

I think we just need to call them again and again after gap of few days so that they could be reminded of these issues....
We have tried that too... it doesn't work...mostly they don't pick up the call.

kidcad

Dec 21, 2016
GM_SM said:
Yes I got it after 3-4 days.
Did you receive an e-mail from ONIP with the tracking number before you got the certificate ? or it just came ? Its going to be two weeks soon and I have not received my certificate yet.

sohal89

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
CanadaWeCome said:
We have tried that too... it doesn't work...mostly they don't pick up the call.
They do pick.... its ur luck... like on one instance they picked on my second call, on other they picked after 15th call and once after 45th call... so u need to keep calling them patiently with some gap of 15-20 minutes...

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just called them...even I got the same answer " your file is in final stage and call back if you don't hear from us in a week"

GM_SM

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2016
Doc's Request.
08-11-2016
Nomination.....
08-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
kidcad said:
Did you receive an e-mail from ONIP with the tracking number before you got the certificate ? or it just came ? Its going to be two weeks soon and I have not received my certificate yet.
No tracking number or email...it just came by regular mail.....it might be delayed due to Canada Post being busy due to festival season...

tfreirl

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
Passport Req..
29-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2017
LANDED..........
01-02-2018
Could anyone please post the updated Jan applicants list?

Any application with dates before Jan 8 still pending? I'm getting more and more worried.

Best regards.

Success2015

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Toronto
App. Filed.......
Jan 13, 2017
AOR Received.
Jan 13, 2017
Passport Req..
April 20,2017
sohal89 said:

Same thing I did today and he said he will sent email to team and always says its backlog ,but don't understand what the hack they are doing even after we got nomination it take them this long. I think every one in team is new and does not know how the things are working. I send request to transfer on Dec 7, 2016 still waiting.