+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

Khan87

Apr 27, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Need help.

I made my express entry profile basis my current job wherein I have experience of 3 years. I got the nomination + ITA on same score.
Now while I am filling my PR application form, there is a section called work history..
Should I be mentioning my previous job details there or filling in current job details should be enough?

Please assist.

pjk

Dec 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anybody with officer LH and got nomination?
I received ADR from him/her on 1 Dec and no update yet.

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samzgfang said:
I was with MMW, then for ADR it was UL.

I think once they resume they will try to finish pending nomination and their would be a draw in first week of Jan.. hope for the best

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys after we get ITA how much time/months will it take to finish full process (PR visa) ???

umutinal

Apr 11, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Starluck said:
Guys after we get ITA how much time/months will it take to finish full process (PR visa) ???
Approximately 6 months

umutinal

Apr 11, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Khan87 said:
Need help.

I made my express entry profile basis my current job wherein I have experience of 3 years. I got the nomination + ITA on same score.
Now while I am filling my PR application form, there is a section called work history..
Should I be mentioning my previous job details there or filling in current job details should be enough?

Please assist.
Current job should be sufficient since you have been nominated on the same NOC and CRS score is based on the same experience.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Starluck said:
they say upto 6 months, but i have seen cases where it goes upto 8...

so correct answer - anywhere from 4-8 months :)

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
umutinal said:
Current job should be sufficient since you have been nominated on the same NOC and CRS score is based on the same experience.
just to add on, there is a section called personal history or something, there you can mention your previous jobs... but i believe you dont have to provide proof of experience for those jobs... only for the ones you have claimed points you need to show evidence. write a detailed LOE explaining the same, among other things if it needs clarification.

good luck

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AbdulMajid said:
should i apply for oinp EE. 413 points. ? :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
i have heard crs tool shows sometime different points than actual points in mycic account that we get later when we apply
need suggestions please :)
usually they show the same points, very rarely has anyone reported a bug.
if OINP opens next year, and keeps same criteria (>400 CRS) , you will receive PT notification of interest, you cannot apply to OINP directly without getting this notification first. your score 413 is too low to get direct ITA so i would strongly advise you apply for OINP whenever it restarts.

you can join this OINP thread for 2017 - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ontario-pnp-oinp-2017-join-here-t463275.0.html

good luck

krazykm

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
04-10-2017
shashar said:
As there's no harm in proactively sending updated docs, so i suggest you mail it to them.
Keep calling OINP. I am usually able to talk to them after 15-35 calls.
+1 for you!!! I can't thank you enough for the idea of proactively sending the documents!

you know what! I sent the documents proactively on 23rd night(IST) as you suggested. And today morning my consultant called me and told i am NOMINATED!!! I am super excited!!! :) :) :) Thanks a lot!

I sent 6 months account statements, 12 months payslips, proof of fund updated letter from bank, salary revision and incentive letter, FD receipt. I actually planned to send latest IT return also, but i forgot :)

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krazykm said:
+1 for you!!! I can't thank you enough for the idea of proactively sending the documents!

you know what! I sent the documents proactively on 23rd night(IST) as you suggested. And today morning my consultant called me and told i am NOMINATED!!! I am super excited!!! :) :) :) Thanks a lot!

I sent 6 months account statements, 12 months payslips, proof of fund updated letter from bank, salary revision and incentive letter, FD receipt. I actually planned to send latest IT return also, but i forgot :)
You got nomination today??? I thought they were on leave since 24th

umutinal

Apr 11, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thestunner316 said:
they say upto 6 months, but i have seen cases where it goes upto 8...

so correct answer - anywhere from 4-8 months :)
Yes, I also came across discussions in other threads saying that review of about 20% of applications go beyond the CIC's aspiration to complete in 6 months. Hope all our cases fall in the 80% group :)