+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alidaas said:
Hi all, need your advise on this quickly. My consultant missed my ADR and yesterday sent an email to furnish all documents. OINP requested documents on Dec 7, 2016. My consultant colin singer says we has requested extension for producing documents yesterday since the holiday period is here.

I will share with my consultant the requested documents on Monday, which will be a Christmas holiday.

Do you think OINP will accept the documents on 28th Dec when they resume duty? Please guide...
Well you havent got much of a choice/say in the matter. I would say send the documents ASAP and make sire they sre submitted and also make sure OINP acknowledge the documents. You can call them and ask them to check. All you can do is hope for the best after that..

alidaas

Aug 21, 2016
skdubai said:
Well you havent got much of a choice/say in the matter. I would say send the documents ASAP and make sire they sre submitted and also make sure OINP acknowledge the documents. You can call them and ask them to check. All you can do is hope for the best after that..
Thanks skdubai. I will do that tomorrow by email and also will send the same by DHL, which will reach them the same day when they resume after Christmas.

alidaas

Aug 21, 2016
skdubai said:
Sufficient Funds:
-Most recent bank assessment showing all assets.
-6 months of most recent bank statements from the date of this email. The bank statements should show your name and account balance.

What is the different between bank assessment and a bank statement? Please advise

uzumaki

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2017
Nomination.....
30-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
Did you submit multiple proofs to substantiate your proof of funds?

I am not very sure about bank assessment, it might be bank balance confirmation letter.

If it's a bank account balance is what you are showing as proof of funds, just get a latest 6 months bank statement as they asked and that would do! But do not forget to get it stamped/ authorised from bank!

alidaas said:
Sufficient Funds:
-Most recent bank assessment showing all assets.
-6 months of most recent bank statements from the date of this email. The bank statements should show your name and account balance.

What is the different between bank assessment and a bank statement? Please advise

alidaas

Aug 21, 2016
uzumaki said:
Did you submit multiple proofs to substantiate your proof of funds?

I am not very sure about bank assessment, it might be bank balance confirmation letter.

If it's a bank account balance is what you are showing as proof of funds, just get a latest 6 months bank statement as they asked and that would do! But do not forget to get it stamped/ authorised from bank!
Thanks uzumaki. I did submit only the bank statement for last 6 months. Will send them again tomorrow morning by email and DHL.

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alidaas said:
Thanks uzumaki. I did submit only the bank statement for last 6 months. Will send them again tomorrow morning by email and DHL.

Guys are they on leave? How many days ?

zany80

Star Member
Jan 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
23-12-2016
AOR Received.
21-03-2017
Starluck said:
Guys are they on leave? How many days ?
They should resume on the 27th post Boxing Day.

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So no activity till 27th..no checking mail every hour...good it's like a much needed break from checking mails every hour

tfreirl

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
Passport Req..
29-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2017
LANDED..........
01-02-2018
zany80 said:
Santa's here early!!! Finally finally got my nomination!!!! Thank you guys for all your support! It really means a lot. I accepted the nomination but waiting for the points to be added.
Once again thank you guys! And a very merry Christmas and happy holidays!
We have very similar timelines. Including add docs submission. Who's your officer?

I hope my nomination is near. Congratulations for yours!

NOU

Oct 5, 2015
Hi,

First time sending a message here. FSW inland. Silent observer. 410 points. My timeline is:

Profile created November 25, 2015
PT received November 26, 2015
Sent in application Dec 29, 2015
OINP received Jan 12, 2016 (CanadaPost misplaced it)
May 19: Issues with profile, recreated new profile
May 24: ADR requested (PL)
May 24: AOR issued, documents forwarded to processing officer
Sept 1: Information request (EC)
Sept 8: sent by mail, CanadaPost
Sept 21: response from OINP package not received. I sent Canadapost delivery confirmation attachment by email
Nov 3: PFL received by email (NS)
Nov 4: response sent by email
Nov 22: Resent email
Nov 29: Email acknowledged as sent on Nov 22, they didn't get it Nov 4
Till date - 3 phone calls made, same response
Nomination - Tired of waiting

jamaru

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Guy please tell me something good,

My Case officer is AWE and my additional docs acknowledgment email was received on the 2nd of December, but since then i did not hear back from them

the wait is killing me and i dont know what to do

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shashar said:
Guys - I got my nomination today. Thanks to everyone on this forum, as your inputs helped a lot.

Apart from the milestones mentioned in my signature:
-I neither got any ADR mail nor any mail stating that my application is moved to decision phase
-On 13th Dec, I proactively emailed few docs (Proof of funds, FY 2015-16 income tax return, Salary increment letter of 2016, salary slips of last 12 months, statement of intent to reside in Ontario) to OINP as I was seeing most of the applicants getting ADR for the same:
-I didn't get any email from OINP about nomination, but got an email from CIC about profile update and logged in to find that nomination is there to accept.

Best of luck to everyone else, and I am sure you guys will also get it very soon.

Apart from my home country, India, I have stayed in China and US and need PCC from there. I have already arranged the same from FBI, USA, but is unable to get any from China.. So now will shake all resources to get this China PCC as it's very challenging to get the same from there (as I was on business visa there and that too more than 10 yrs back)
how many months did you stay in china ? for PCC, you need to have stayed in that country for 6 months +...
i'm thinking even if you stayed there for more than 6 months, you only stayed there on business visa (which i'm assuming is visit visa) i dont think PCC would be required. purely coz they ask travel history for last 10 years, or time since you turned 18... if china stay was more than 10 years ago, i think you can let it slide...

again - this is just my personal opinion

zany80

Star Member
Jan 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
23-12-2016
AOR Received.
21-03-2017
tfreirl said:
We have very similar timelines. Including add docs submission. Who's your officer?

I hope my nomination is near. Congratulations for yours!
Thank you!
My officer for ADR was 'AR' and then 14 days post submission I received a mail from 'MB' reminding me to submit my documents since they hadn't received it. Post re-submission I have called OINP thrice checking on the status of my application and to make sure the second time around my docs were submitted.

I'm pretty sure you'll receive yours in the next week once they resume work. Call in and check on the status of your app around 10.30 EST.

AbdulMajid

Jan 28, 2016
should i apply for oinp EE. 413 points. ? :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
i have heard crs tool shows sometime different points than actual points in mycic account that we get later when we apply
need suggestions please :)