shashar

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Bangalore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krazykm said:
Oh God! I have similar timelines. and i am still waiting for ADR! such a dumbo I am! I should have acted proactively like you did!! I am cursing myself for this!

After sending a mail to OINP regarding my new profile, my consultant received a mail from them asking to confirm my mailID. The mail says they tried to reach many times via that mailID but couldn't. my consultant has confirmed it. i don't know why they couldn't contact via that mail. so i am still at AOR phase.

i have been calling OINP for past 2 days, but no luck. friends, what do you think? should i also send the docs proactively as shashar did?
As there's no harm in proactively sending updated docs, so i suggest you mail it to them.
Keep calling OINP. I am usually able to talk to them after 15-35 calls.

shashar

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Bangalore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krazykm said:
hi,

can anyone who is already nominated share me the updated intent letter they sent? i am a software professional.
I just used the same "Letter of intent" which i used in my initial application, and only changed it's date.

adeelakram5

Jan 9, 2016
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-1-2016
Doc's Request.
16-11-2016
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
AOR Received.
03-08-2016
Hi Everyone,

Glad to read people getting there nominations and subsequent ITA's in yesterday's draw.

More frustration on my side. My EE profile which got expired immediately after getting nomination from OINP becoming a real pain. Two weeks of follow ups and my nomination points are still not transferred to new profile.

My lawyers screwed it more than OINP and vice-versa. Spoke with officers from OINP. One officer confirmed receipt of email for transferring points to new EE profile and other office "Jay" altogether rejected acknowledgement of any such emails :)

Comedy, drama and God knows what else.

Apologies for me being a source of negativity on the forum
Who ever is feeling dejected and down because of same reasons must not think they are alone. I am alongside on this ill-fated boat :)

hongtam2629

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
adeelakram5 said:
Hi Everyone,

Glad to read people getting there nominations and subsequent ITA's in yesterday's draw.

More frustration on my side. My EE profile which got expired immediately after getting nomination from OINP becoming a real pain. Two weeks of follow ups and my nomination points are still not transferred to new profile.

My lawyers screwed it more than OINP and vice-versa. Spoke with officers from OINP. One officer confirmed receipt of email for transferring points to new EE profile and other office "Jay" altogether rejected acknowledgement of any such emails :)

Comedy, drama and God knows what else.

Apologies for me being a source of negativity on the forum
Who ever is feeling dejected and down because of same reasons must not think they are alone. I am alongside on this ill-fated boat :)

Hi,

I called them yesterday to ask about transferring nomination to the new profile. The lady over the phone said it may take a while since the program is "under review". But they said they will do their best to transfer asap. :)

zany80

Star Member
Jan 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
23-12-2016
AOR Received.
21-03-2017
Santa's here early!!! Finally finally got my nomination!!!! Thank you guys for all your support! It really means a lot. I accepted the nomination but waiting for the points to be added.
Once again thank you guys! And a very merry Christmas and happy holidays!

umutinal

Apr 11, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Starluck said:
I guess no nomination today...seems to be a dry day :'(
Have faith Starluck, your nomination will come very shortly. I know it's not easy, just a bit more patience.

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
umutinal said:
Have faith Starluck, your nomination will come very shortly. I know it's not easy, just a bit more patience.

Ya nothing more I can do...guys m off this group for 3-4 days need a break..will not be checking msgs...

waddup

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
hongtam2629 said:
Hi,

I called them yesterday to ask about transferring nomination to the new profile. The lady over the phone said it may take a while since the program is "under review". But they said they will do their best to transfer asap. :)
I share your pain guys, sailing in the same boat, kind of same reply I got.

Rash14

Star Member
Sep 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes told me the same.
Operator: "Loads of applications so may take time."
Me: how much time ?
Operator : No idea.
Me: Thanks.

SCC

Star Member
Dec 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-12-2016
zany80 said:
Santa's here early!!! Finally finally got my nomination!!!! Thank you guys for all your support! It really means a lot. I accepted the nomination but waiting for the points to be added.
Once again thank you guys! And a very merry Christmas and happy holidays!
Congrats...
I got a call this morning that my profile is expired. Please create a new profile so they can nominate me.. My profile expired on Sunday and I was just plain lazy to recreate it... Damn it... But happy for you!!

alidaas

Aug 21, 2016
SCC said:
Congrats...
I got a call this morning that my profile is expired. Please create a new profile so they can nominate me.. My profile expired on Sunday and I was just plain lazy to recreate it... Damn it... But happy for you!!
Hi all, need your advise on this quickly. My consultant missed my ADR and yesterday sent an email to furnish all documents. OINP requested documents on Dec 7, 2016. My consultant colin singer says we has requested extension for producing documents yesterday since the holiday period is here.

I will share with my consultant the requested documents on Monday, which will be a Christmas holiday.

Do you think OINP will accept the documents on 28th Dec when they resume duty? Please guide...

zany80

Star Member
Jan 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
23-12-2016
AOR Received.
21-03-2017
SCC said:
Congrats...
Thanks SCC. Create your new profile and post mailing them the new profile info call and check if they've received it. They are pretty lazy about updating info into their systems as well. :p

AbdulMajid

Jan 28, 2016
hi.
i am a graduate from Ontario university - masters 2 year. i have a CRS score of 413. i tried to complete the express entry profile. at first it showed me the following massage:

"Express Entry

Based on your answers, you do not appear to be eligible for Express Entry

Other ways to immigrate
You can try the Come to Canada wizard, if you think you may be eligible under another federal immigration program.
If you are still interested in coming to Canada as a skilled immigrant, you can take steps to improve your eligibility and apply for Express Entry at a later date. For example, you may try to improve your language score or gain a higher level of education.
You may also consider applying directly to provinces and territories through the Provincial Nominee Program.

However, you can still complete an Express Entry profile.
To be accepted into the pool, you must first demonstrate that you meet the minimum criteria for Express Entry."

later on i clicked on continue just to check but there it showed me to upload the documents. and thats where i exited the page and deleted my profile before submitting it.

Q1: have i entered the express entry system by this dumb move of mine? ( it was showing me " not submitted" when i deleted the application from mycic account)

Q2: as it is mentioned on the website that if we have more than 400 points. we can apply, however it is showing me that i am not eligible.

any suggestions please

thanks and regards in advance :) :) :)