+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

Ady0329

Star Member
May 23, 2016
Congratulations guys... hope for a speedy PR

I have a question regarding medical examination: the test center people are asking for IME or UCI number to proceed with the medical test - can anyone tell me where do we find these numbers???

helloworld77

Jun 29, 2016
NOMINATION..... :D

Stream: FSW Outland
OINP App Arrived/Submitted: 26-JAN-2016
OINP AOR: 8-AUG-2016
ADR: no ADR
OINP Nomination: 19-Dec-2016

Thanks guys for all the advice.... its gr88 having such helpful people like you.....
Congrats to all who got nominated....
Hope that all others get nominated soon.....

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats to everyone who received nomination recently...

rest of the guys - dont lose hope... OINP is delivering its promise of finishing all applications by the end of the year...

@prashant - I would strongly suggest we start a new thread for post ITA , purely becoz a LOT of applicants from jan feb and march recd nominations last week only, and it doesnt make sense to continue 3 threads simultaneously for post ITA discussions... it would be a lot better if all of us (jan feb mar, and some from dec also) who got ITA in the last 1-2 weeks to start a new thread and discusss post ITA requirements.

We will definitely continue this thread till the last applicant is nominated :) we wont leave our buddies who are still waiting for nominations behind.

monibatr2

Oct 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got Nominated this morning ..finally! :)

Kindly update in the list.

Best wishes to the group and a Big Thanks to all who've helped me sail through!!

phatdolfin82

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thestunner316 said:

rest of the guys - dont lose hope... OINP is delivering its promise of finishing all applications by the end of the year...

@prashant - I would strongly suggest we start a new thread for post ITA , purely becoz a LOT of applicants from jan feb and march recd nominations last week only, and it doesnt make sense to continue 3 threads simultaneously for post ITA discussions... it would be a lot better if all of us (jan feb mar, and some from dec also) who got ITA in the last 1-2 weeks to start a new thread and discusss post ITA requirements.

We will definitely continue this thread till the last applicant is nominated :) we wont leave our buddies who are still waiting for nominations behind.
That's a great idea. This group have been invaluable to so many people. :D

lisajyt

Jul 22, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2016
Doc's Request.
24-11-2016
tanzanian2016 said:
hello people,

I am kinda panicking and need some assistance.

I received an email from Express entry saying that my EE profile is 'no longer available for nomination' which means that I have either accepted a nomination from another province of received an invitation to apply from Immigration - and I have received/done neither.

Starting to get a little worried - Has anyone received this kind of email and has done neither?

Thanks!!
I received the same email this morningT^T How did u replied to them and what is the corresponding response? I just replied them with the screenshot of my CIC account, telling that I have no ITA nor nomination.

maplecity

Star Member
Nov 1, 2016
Congratulations @monibatr2 . I think I have the same timeline with you.

FSW Outland
App received Jan 21 2016
AOR - August 2
ADR - Nov 26
ADR sent Dec 1
ADR re-senr Dec 9
NOC 1122

Was your case officer VK? Did he/she call you?

Onemore10

Jun 17, 2016
Success2015 said:
Hi Friends,

Anybody has officer MMW?

I had requested for transfer my nomination to new EE profile, but no updates its more than week now.

Thanks.
Mine is also MMW. There must be a reason for having so many people awaiting for the nomination transfer. Anyway, it is so simple, that anyone else could do that! This is very frustrating!

KindaCanadian

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
Nomination.....
18-12-2016
AOR Received.
26-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017; 17-07-2018
GM_SM said:
Congrats Prashant, Finally you also got the nomination....

I got the ITA as wel and I am updating my application online....I have a question on on name change after marriage. There are 2 documents asked for on this context.

1 - "Marriage License/Certificate (required)" under my documents list- I have uploaded this.
2 - "Legal Name Change Doc. (required)" under my wife document list - Should I upload marriage certificate only for this as well? ot what else is required?
Has your wife changed her last name since you got married? Maybe they want to see in a formal document that she requested her last name to be changed?
Just guessing.. I will probably need it too, please let me know what you did :)

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
thestunner316 said:

In that case, Stanlee has already made a wonderful thread for Post ITA process but no one is making list over there, its just an open thread.

We can start consolidating lists of Jan, Feb, Mar applicants and post on that thread.

Link:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats to all applicants who received NoM/ITA

Prepare the docs for upload. It take times.

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends,

I want to remove few months from my work history for year 2007 as I don't have sufficient proofs to support it. I would still be 400+ points. Do I need to inform OINP about this change? Can I do this change after I get nomination?

Thanks.

lisajyt

Jul 22, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2016
Doc's Request.
24-11-2016
Hi all,

I got nomination just now!!

Share my timeline FYI:
App received: Jan 18, 2016
AOR received: Jul 21, 2016
Add doc req: Nov 26, 2016
Add doc submit: Dec 5, 2016
Nomination: Dec 19, 2016

A-bhi

Jul 18, 2016
Hail Ontario Provincial Nomination Gods!!

Congratulations to all who got nominations.

Got my Nomination today and 600 points also.

FSW
Application 11 Jan 2016
AOR 14th July 2016
Additional Documents sent 29th November 2016
Evidence for new profile created sent to ONIP 16th December 2016
Nomination information 18th November 2016
600 points added-19th December 2016

What is the tentative date for the next draw?

Regards