17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
BharathKumaar said:
Tried to talk to them for finding the status. Nobody answered. I tried more than 35 times. This waiting is really painful!
That's so frustrating.

eagerbeagle

Nov 3, 2015
pjk said:
Hi,
Almost same happened with me. On 29 I was requested to submit ECA which I did immediately. On 30th Nov I was asked to provide my bank statements and detailed info on job profile which I submitted immediately. Still there is no update yet.What exactly was mentioned in your acknowledgement mail u received on 9 Dec?
Kindly keep me posted with updates on your profile.
@pjk this is the reply that I got:

Hello,

Thank you for your response. The documents and information provided have been added to your file. Your application is proceeding for further assessment.

Thank you,

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program

You can probably try to send them an email again?

waiting_for_PT

Star Member
Aug 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DaMask said:
Mine is PB as well. With my adr she/he also asked for any leave taken off work for the past 12 years! hehehe....lucky us. :) If you are having issues with supplying leave information, I suggest you prepare a spreadsheet outlining the periods of leave and then if it was paid leave from work provide the pay stubs for that period.
Good to know! can you share your timeline please.. and the ADR docs i sent it in zip format, is that ok? I got acknowlegement email from ExpressEntry@ontario.ca for that

KindaCanadian

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
Nomination.....
18-12-2016
AOR Received.
26-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017; 17-07-2018
camwinter said:
Hi all,
Question to the people who have received their ITAs. What are the typical documents requested at this stage? I ask because I am in a dead-end job and want to quit right away. I also wish to attempt CFA level 2 which has been a challenge because of the crazy work hours and quitting will give me the time to prepare. Will this have a negative impact should I receive the ITA?
Thanks in advance for your responses.
Hi camwinter,
I have not received an ITA but for eAPR (post ITA), as well as for OINP, you need to have up-to-date Reference Letters. That means that if you quit your job you should have your HR or someone else sign the letter with all the required details.
If you can get the letter signed after you quit and if you don't need the money :D then I guess you're good to go!

Here's a detailed list of all documents needed after ITA, courtesy of Stanlee.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html
Good luck

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Its really difficult and painful to deal with the stress we get for this never ending wait. Some awaiting.nomination, some acknowledgment and some like me for ADR.
no reply to status enquiry, no ADR, no one attending.phone calls either.
How are we supposed to know whats happening with our applications :mad:

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bootsal said:
Its really difficult and painful to deal with the stress we get for this never ending wait. Some awaiting.nomination, some acknowledgment and some like me for ADR.

That's the trauma of all the applicants. Uncertainty of the worst kind.
No options. Remain calm, composed, patient, hope and pray for the best outcome.

waddup

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
Which email id i should sent the mail to link profile after expiring and transfer the nomination. Same which i recievd nomination from or some other?

-Arun

AIMIM

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Hi Guys,
Quick help needed. I have created a new EE profile and sent an email to express entry people to transfer nomination, they replied back asking for IRCC letter. Where can I find this letter? Any ideas.

Below is the reply:
"Please submit the IRCC letter issued to you regarding your New Express Entry profile number E00####### and 4 Digit Job Seeker validation code.

Thanks guys.

hongtam2629

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
AIMIM said:
Hi Guys,
Quick help needed. I have created a new EE profile and sent an email to express entry people to transfer nomination, they replied back asking for IRCC letter. Where can I find this letter? Any ideas.

Below is the reply:
"Please submit the IRCC letter issued to you regarding your New Express Entry profile number E00####### and 4 Digit Job Seeker validation code.

Thanks guys.
Hi,

You can download it from the new profile and attach to the letter/email sent to OINP.

Also, when did you send email to transfer nomination to OINP? I am in the same situation so I just want to know how long will they response to this matter?

Thanks,

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Advice to everyone.. Dont send zip files..

Got a mail from oinp ttoday that my mail with the additional documents (which were zipped) was not received. They replied to the follow up message i sent to them. I just sent the docs again in seperate mails and called up to make sure they were forwarded to the case officer. Got to speak to the nice lady who was really helpful and stayed on the phone while she forwarded the docs to the officer..

Funny thing is that i did not get any bounced messages when i sent the docs back on the 27th..

GM_SM

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2016
Doc's Request.
08-11-2016
Nomination.....
08-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
AIMIM said:
Hi Guys,

Below is the reply:

Thanks guys.
You will have 2 documents under your New EE profile under your messages screen with following subject.....

-Welcome to Express Entry
-Express Entry profile received - Next Steps - JobBank -

Kish8

Nov 14, 2016
Hello,

Any one with KJ officer and who have received nomination?

I got ADR on 14 november and sent all requested docs on 15th nov but nothing since!

BharathKumaar

Dec 26, 2015
Complete lull. I guess the festive season has started there. We all (waiting for nominations people) must seriously imbibe the same to protect ourselves from stress and mental agony.

Try to focus on something else to relax. What else can we do? :)

camwinter

Nov 9, 2016
KindaCanadian said:
Hi camwinter,
I have not received an ITA but for eAPR (post ITA), as well as for OINP, you need to have up-to-date Reference Letters. That means that if you quit your job you should have your HR or someone else sign the letter with all the required details.
If you can get the letter signed after you quit and if you don't need the money :D then I guess you're good to go!

Here's a detailed list of all documents needed after ITA, courtesy of Stanlee.

Good luck
Thank you so much! That's super helpful!

krazykm

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
04-10-2017
bootsal said:
Same here!

I can't tell you how stressed I am right now!