15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
prashantduggal said:
I have got reply both the times over email, including acknowledgement to my docs.

The irony is nomination is not coming :)
Yup.. I hear you... I didn't get a single ACK and NoM came surprisingly early! But hang in there... yours is coming soon!

Good luck

nsri05

Jul 5, 2016
Hi Guys,

I have a query:

My CRS points had gone down below 400 due to my age. I have got the nomination from Ontario on 5th December though. Do you think this might be an issue going forward in case i get an invitation from IRCC now?

Another question is regarding the confirmation of nomination letter which i have received by Ontario via Purolator. It is just a single document right? It does not seem to be certificate of nomination as mentioned by few folks earlier? Can somebody confirm please?

Thank you for your suggestions/advise/support in advance!!

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
Mostly Feb n March applicants are getting nominations since Friday !!

Jan Applicants receives on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nsri05 said:
Hi Guys,

I have a query:

My CRS points had gone down below 400 due to my age. I have got the nomination from Ontario on 5th December though. Do you think this might be an issue going forward in case i get an invitation from IRCC now?

Another question is regarding the confirmation of nomination letter which i have received by Ontario via Purolator. It is just a single document right? It does not seem to be certificate of nomination as mentioned by few folks earlier? Can somebody confirm please?

Thank you for your suggestions/advise/support in advance!!
Should not have. when it comes to age, they take the points from the age you had on the day of your PT NOI.

maplecity

Star Member
Nov 1, 2016
Just got off the phone with OINP...a guy picked up (wish it were the lady...she's less scary) :) . Told him i withdrew my profile as it was set to expire today and I sent them the details of the new profile last friday. He asked me for the time i sent it and the subject line. I'm guessing he looked through the emails and he thereafter confirmed they received it. The wait continues..

FSW Outland
Noc 1122
Officer VK
Jan 21 applicant
AOR August 2
ADR November 26
ADR Sent Dec 1
Nomination ********** waiting

shashar

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Bangalore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shashar said:
Hi All,

I have a question which other too may have. I got ECA request on 21st oct which we did on 23rd Oct itself and nothing since then. I called them 10 days ago and they said our case is in processing stage. I see most of the FSW outland also receiving ADR's and nominations but nothin gis moving for us. Are there others like us? Is there anything I should do to get my case moving?

Please suggest. My timelines are in the signature below.
Can some one please suggest something? Is it just CEC or FSW inland getting ADRs and Nom?

uzumaki

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2017
Nomination.....
30-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
Anxiety, will make you ask these questions on & on. Ideally, you should get the answers from what was on other threads.
But, for this case, I will answer here, Try the below:
1. While waiting, Compare timelines of all the people applied, that gives you a fair idea when you might receive nomination or add. doc. requests.
2. Dropping mails might get you a response but do not forget to club the status update request with update of the documents if there are any per se salary revision letter, Job change, Upfront Electronic ECA access confirmation etc.
3. After sending the documents, Call up OINP, 4-5 times at a stretch so they might pick up the call and provide you with status on your case.

Note: Try sending status request mail, only if you feel others with similar timelines as yours are receiving AOR, Add. Doc. Request, Nomination etc.

All the Best 8)

raj273canada said:
Friends, am sure this question is asked many times. However any feedback would be very helpful. I am a 25th Jan FSW outland, AOR 5th Aug applicant. No ADR or any other update. Is that alright or should i be worried? Thank you.

uzumaki

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2017
Nomination.....
30-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
I am with similar timelines as yours, received generic acknowledgement mail for every mail I have sent till now post AOR.
When I ringed up OINP the other day, the guy who picked up call sounded boring :p in low voice with just a hello and said they don't acknowledge on update etc. Still waiting for the Nomination. :'(

maplecity said:
Just got off the phone with OINP...a guy picked up (wish it were the lady...she's less scary) :) . Told him i withdrew my profile as it was set to expire today and I sent them the details of the new profile last friday. He asked me for the time i sent it and the subject line. I'm guessing he looked through the emails and he thereafter confirmed they received it. The wait continues..

FSW Outland
Noc 1122
Officer VK
Jan 21 applicant
AOR August 2
ADR November 26
ADR Sent Dec 1
Nomination ********** waiting

eagerbeagle

Nov 3, 2015
Hi Everyone. Where can I update my profile in the OINP January tracker sheet? Anyway, just to give an update:

Docs Requested(payslip bank statements, 6 months personal bank statements): November 27
Additional Docs Requested(updated certificate of employment): November 30
Forwarded required documents: December 7
Acknowledgement receipt from Ontario: December 9

FSW Outland. Awaiting nomination... :)

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got theought to oinp.. Still with investigating officer. No update on additional docs and new profile updated in their system. Got the guy, so couldnt get him to verify anything about the additional docs.

Oh well. Lets just wait i suppose.

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
OINP - Please start issuing nominations to remaining Jan applicants. We cannot wait for our life for nomination !!!

JS786

May 2, 2016
arielnana said:
Sorry to hear to that. Who's your officer?
I haven't heard anything since I submitted my add. doc 20 days ago. And I didn't get through their phone so I just emailed them to check my status. I think the progress does really depend on which officer is assessing your case.
I am not sure who is my officer. This is what I have on the subject in my Doc request email. Express Entry (MCI)

BharathKumaar

Dec 26, 2015
prashantduggal said:
OINP - Please start issuing nominations to remaining Jan applicants. We cannot wait for our life for nomination !!!
Tried to talk to them for finding the status. Nobody answered. I tried more than 35 times. This waiting is really painful!

pjk

Dec 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eagerbeagle said:
Hi Everyone. Where can I update my profile in the OINP January tracker sheet? Anyway, just to give an update:

Docs Requested(payslip bank statements, 6 months personal bank statements): November 27
Additional Docs Requested(updated certificate of employment): November 30
Forwarded required documents: December 7
Acknowledgement receipt from Ontario: December 9

FSW Outland. Awaiting nomination... :)
Hi,
Almost same happened with me. On 29 I was requested to submit ECA which I did immediately. On 30th Nov I was asked to provide my bank statements and detailed info on job profile which I submitted immediately. Still there is no update yet.What exactly was mentioned in your acknowledgement mail u received on 9 Dec?
Kindly keep me posted with updates on your profile.