+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

Limz

Jun 29, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats!!! My adr was submitted on Dec 3rd.... Fingers crossed....

IOS9.2 said:
Hi Guys,

Finally got my nomination today ... 322 days after sending in my docs to OINP .... phew ... and 600 points got added to my profile, mail came in on Saturday and my agent accepted it and informed me today morning about it

10 days after sending my ADR and 4 days after receiving a call from the agent "AB"

Hang in their guys, good news is around the corner for all of us ....

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
@SKDubai - Your ADR was on 26th Dec. When did you submit your docs and Did you get any reply from them? Did you follow-up afterwards via email or phone?

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prashantduggal said:
@SKDubai - Your ADR was on 26th Dec. When did you submit your docs and Did you get any reply from them? Did you follow-up afterwards via email or phone?
I submitted it on the 27th... No reply and no updates. Sent them 3 follow up mails to ask for an acknowledgement that they got the docs, but nothing.

I managed to speak to them about a week after I sent the docs and new EE profile. The lady who picked up the phone said the EE profile was not updated and she did not see my additional docs on the system. She said she would update the EE number, but she cant do anything about the additional docs. So she asked me to send the docs again and copy ontarionominee@ontario.ca so that she could forward it to the case officer. Again silence since I sent that mail. Now I haven't been able to get in touch with them on the phone since...

NB: she mentioned that the people who pick up the phone only have access to ontarionominee@ontario.ca. They do not have access to ExpressEntry@ontario.ca, which is where we get the ADR's from

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
skdubai said:
I submitted it on the 27th... No reply and no updates. Sent them 3 follow up mails to ask for an acknowledgement that they got the docs, but nothing.

I managed to speak to them about a week after I sent the docs and new EE profile. The lady who picked up the phone said the EE profile was not updated and she did not see my additional docs on the system. She said she would update the EE number, but she cant do anything about the additional docs. So she asked me to send the docs again and copy ontarionominee@ontario.ca so that she could forward it to the case officer. Again silence since I sent that mail. Now I haven't been able to get in touch with them on the phone since...

NB: she mentioned that the people who pick up the phone only have access to ontarionominee@ontario.ca. They do not have access to ExpressEntry@ontario.ca, which is where we get the ADR's from
That's sad. I can very well understand the frustration. Lets wait for another week to analyze the trend. I m in same boat Man!!!

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IOS9.2 said:
Thanks ..
Congrats IOS!!! on your NoM. Wish you a speedy PR

AB called me too on 2nd Dec and the conversation lasted for over 40 minutes over the ref letter, duties, responsibility and the intent to settle in ON.
Replied confidently to all AB queries. He looked convinced with my answers. He requested to send the bank statement and the pay stubs, which I did.
AB also confirmed that he received the AD. Hoping he will take a quick decision.

SandL

Apr 9, 2016
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 - Jan - 2016
Doc's Request.
29 - Nov - 2016
Nomination.....
16 - Dec - 2016
AOR Received.
17 - Aug - 2016
Hi everyone,
I submitted my ADR documents on 4th Dec. The Officer responded within half an hour informing that the documents are added to my file and the same has been forwarded for further processing, but towards the end of the response, he/she wrote the following

Before we complete our assessment of your application, can also provide any other relevant information in support of your work experience such as performance evaluation reports, reference letters or emails discussing assignments relevant to duties that substantiate your experience as a MyDesignation at the CompanyABC(my previous employer) under NOC XXXX. Also, please confirm the appropriate NOC to classify duties outlined.

In addition, can you also include any job search efforts or job search logs indicating dates, employer names, positions and any employer responses.

I have been trying to obtain such documents from my previous workplace. Hopefully I get enough of them ready by tomorrow.

With the second point, to be honest I haven't done any job search efforts in the last one and a half years. Before that I applied at one institution in Toronto. But I somehow lost that application email and the company's response. So I dont have anything to prove infront of them.

Can someone tell me how should I respond to the jobs search efforts point? Especially if anyone had a similar instruction in their ADR response from OINP?

Thanks a lot in advance.

gantisunil86

Sep 9, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
23-11-2016
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
AOR Received.
17-12-2016
Med's Done....
02-02-2017
prashantduggal said:
That's sad. I can very well understand the frustration. Lets wait for another week to analyze the trend. I m in same boat Man!!!

@prashant @skdubai just resend the email at 9:00 am Canada Time and call them after 10-15 mins and ask them to have check on the mail box.Please include both e-mail address.Should be lil lucky to have female agent as she is very helpful and she does forward the e-mail to respective case officer and also calls him/her.This she did for me instantly and after a weeks time i had nomination.

It worked for me not once but multiple time

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gantisunil86 said:
@prashant @skdubai just resend the email at 9:00 am Canada Time and call them after 10-15 mins and ask them to have check on the mail box.Please include both e-mail address.Should be lil lucky to have female agent as she is very helpful and she does forward the e-mail to respective case officer and also calls him/her.This she did for me instantly and after a weeks time i had nomination.

That is exactly what I tried to do last week.. I just cannot get through to them, it just keeps going to voicemail. Bloody frustrating, so I just gave up for now. Ill just wait till the end of the week and try again.

monibatr2

Oct 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prashantduggal said:

I am in the same boat guys. Got request for addtl docs on 26th Nov, submitted on 1st Dec. Got acknowledgment on dec 5, and i recreated my EE profile on dec 10 as it was expiring on 15th. My officer is DM, is yours the same @skdubai @prashatduggal.

gregrdyer

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
IOS9.2 said:
Hi Guys,

Finally got my nomination today ... 322 days after sending in my docs to OINP .... phew ... and 600 points got added to my profile, mail came in on Saturday and my agent accepted it and informed me today morning about it

10 days after sending my ADR and 4 days after receiving a call from the agent "AB"

Hang in their guys, good news is around the corner for all of us ....
CONGRATULATIONS IOS9.2!!!! So happy for the good news.

danilocsv

Sep 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jamaru said:
its been way too long and nerve wrecking. congrats to all who received Nomination.

i am still waiting for my case officer AWE to send me my nomination as i have received the acknowledgement on 2nd December
My case officer is AWE too...but no acknowledgement for me!!
It`s hard to be this patient! But at least it looks like most AWE cases weren't nominated yet.

raj273canada

Star Member
Dec 21, 2015
Friends, am sure this question is asked many times. However any feedback would be very helpful. I am a 25th Jan FSW outland, AOR 5th Aug applicant. No ADR or any other update. Is that alright or should i be worried? Thank you.

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
gantisunil86 said:

I have got reply both the times over email, including acknowledgement to my docs.

The irony is nomination is not coming :)