Jun 7, 2016
Nomination.....
18-12-2016
AOR Received.
26-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017; 17-07-2018
DaMask said:
Hi guys! ADR question. My ADR request states: "If not employed, please provide information/documentation in support of your intention to reside in Ontario such as evidence of Ontario Labour Market research, employment prospects for jobs related to your experience, etc, etc...I am FSW outland and I am currently employed although obviously not in Ontario. Therefore, my take on this is that I don't need to provide the above information on that basis, i.e. I am currently employed. If anyone had a similar request, what's your view?
Dear DaMask,

I think you are right, there is no need for additional info since you ARE employed. If other documents that you are sending are showing that you are employed, I believe you are good. If not, you could simply state that you are employed in the body of your email.

Good luck!

DaMask

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
KindaCanadian said:
Dear DaMask,

I think you are right, there is no need for additional info since you ARE employed. If other documents that you are sending are showing that you are employed, I believe you are good. If not, you could simply state that you are employed in the body of your email.

Good luck!
Thank you for this! Good luck to you too! Hope you get it soon :)

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Update:Received my nomination Certificate exactly 10 days after i accepted the nomination. Got a call from the courier that he was standing below my building. Really amazing feeling.

Waiting for ITA and collecting the Police Certificates now.

May 12, 2015
Hi All,

Please can you help me with below queries
1) First I received an NLA status email as my EE profile expired. I created a new profile and provided them all details. Now, I received an email asking 'Please submit the IRCC letter issued to you regarding your New Express Entry profile number'. What does IRCC letter mean?
2) My points got reduced below 400 due to age now. How will it impact my application
3) My IELTS will expire in Apr 2017. Till when should IELTS be valid.

Thanks a lot

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1) NLA letter is good thing . you are close to getting nominated soon. IRCC letter is the letter in your myCIC profile telling you that you have been accepted in the pool. You can usually download this as PDF under messages in your myCIC profile
2)points reduced due to age wont have an effect on your OINP app
3)Ielts need to valid till you submit your post ITA application. Once you submit the Eapr then ielts valid is not a problem

can1608

May 21, 2016
Hi guys. I am really sorry for not updating my status. I got nomination on 02.12.2016. I have also received the hard copy of the nomination letter. Please update my status.

Thanks for all your support.

awais174

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Hello.

Can anyone please me tell how long the nomination is valid. I believe it's valid for six months but I can't find the reference to it.

I have accepted ONIP nomination on 10 December, but I want to decline any ITA for at least a couple of months. I wish to get married before accepting ITA, and have checked that my CSR score will stay above 400 points after getting married.

My IElTS is valid till December 2017, and age isn't a issue. Is there any possible issue which I am not foreseeing?

Regards,

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
awais174 said:
Hello.

Can anyone please me tell how long the nomination is valid. I believe it's valid for six months but I can't find the reference to it.

I have accepted ONIP nomination on 10 December, but I want to decline any ITA for at least a couple of months. I wish to get married before accepting ITA, and have checked that my CSR score will stay above 400 points after getting married.

My IElTS is valid till December 2017, and age isn't a issue. Is there any possible issue which I am not foreseeing?

Regards,
Why dont you proclaim your future wife as common law partner. at way you can add her now and go with ITA. And also you should inform Ontario about that event (as they still need to check that you are above 400 points).

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
vensak said:
Why dont you proclaim your future wife as common law partner. at way you can add her now and go with ITA. And also you should inform Ontario about that event (as they still need to check that you are above 400 points).
I wouldn't recommend that as for common law they will grill you for proof, you have to submit bills dating back at least one year for both of you showing you've been living together for that long, along with shared bank account statements, shared income tax fillings... and if the officer isn't convinced he can decline your application.

I think a lot of people end up using the common law link to hitch a ride into Canada and they push hard to make sure that's not the case.

awais174 said:
Hello.

Regards,
Nomination must be accepted within 30 days, that give you a month... you should be able to de decline a few ITAs with out a problem so long as you profile doesn't expire... if it does you'll lose the Nom.

ozone4oz

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th Jan, 2016
Doc's Request.
15th Nov 2016
Nomination.....
23rd Dec 2016
AOR Received.
8th Feb 2017
Med's Done....
19th Jan 2017
awais174 said:
Hello.

Regards,
I think you can do a court marriage which I believe is a legal document. It is quicker than a white wedding which will enable you submit your application with your wife

My thoughts anyway

HoPe90

Nov 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
IN LAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/01/2016
Doc's Request.
22/11/2016
Nomination.....
06/12/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
When i recreate my profile and it asks if I have had another express entry account - do I choose yes ?

IOS9.2

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Hi Guys,

I am FSW, with AOR on 18th July, additional docs on 30th Nov and replied back on 2nd and post that got a call from agent " AB" on 6th dec ... but post that no information, getting a bit worried as ppl with similar time lines have got their nominations already

Any idea what could be happening at oinp

eager

Jul 20, 2015
Guys anyone with the case officer LC. It's been a while he replied back. AD were sent to him on 4dec and no correspondence post that . I'm getting a bit nervous now.