Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
Mr Dev said:
Hey guys. I also got additional document request today morning. My file No is XHSW-1603XXX (AW). I am a Jan 7 FSW Outland.

- Further documentation in support of your intent to live in Ontario if granted permanent residency. This could include but is not limited to: job search efforts/job search log indicating dates, employer names, positions and any employer responses, including potential job offers in Ontario; details about your visits to Ontario including dates and purpose; and or a detailed explanation of your intent to reside in the province and your future plans in Ontario.

What documentation should i provide for this one ? Can anyone please help me out ?

Also do i need to get my payslips and bank statements attested by bank or notary ?

Experts help me out with this one .. or send me a link where i can find some info
I'm no expert Mr. Dev, however their request seems simple enough. You would definitely have to write a Letter Of Intent (LOI) indicating why you would want to reside in Ontario. When I submitted my application I submitted an LOI which basically explained that I have traveled to Ontario (I showed proof of this) several times and that I have become fond of the place because of its cleanliness, low crime rate, etc. You can also mention that you did research on job opportunities based on your NOC (which I did). The Job Bank site shows the outlook for your NOC in the province. In my case NOC 2171 has a good outlook for Ontario.

You just really have to show by way of writing your deep interest to reside in Ontario. It must be convincing (and if what you're writing is true, you would have no problem at all). Additionally, you could do like me and have Job Bank send you alerts on jobs. I get several alerts a day and have been applying to jobs almost every day since I created my Job Bank profile. Even though I've gotten no positive responses, I never gave up and continue to apply to this day. So if you did as I did, you can also forward any 'job application' e-mails as proof of trying to find a job within the province.

I wish you a speedy nomination. All the best.

P.S.
If they did not ask for bank statements and/or payslips you do not need to send them.

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
gregrdyer said:
I'm no expert Mr. Dev, however their request seems simple enough. You would definitely have to write a Letter Of Intent (LOI) indicating why you would want to reside in Ontario. When I submitted my application I submitted an LOI which basically explained that I have traveled to Ontario (I showed proof of this) several times and that I have become fond of the place because of its cleanliness, low crime rate, etc. You can also mention that you did research on job opportunities based on your NOC (which I did). The Job Bank site shows the outlook for your NOC in the province. In my case NOC 2171 has a good outlook for Ontario.

You just really have to show by way of writing your deep interest to reside in Ontario. It must be convincing (and if what you're writing is true, you would have no problem at all). Additionally, you could do like me and have Job Bank send you alerts on jobs. I get several alerts a day and have been applying to jobs almost every day since I created my Job Bank profile. Even though I've gotten no positive responses, I never gave up and continue to apply to this day. So if you did as I did, you can also forward any 'job application' e-mails as proof of trying to find a job within the province.

I wish you a speedy nomination. All the best.

P.S.
If they did not ask for bank statements and/or payslips you do not need to send them.
I agree, NOC 2171 applicants were all getting speedy nominations. My NOC isn't 2171 though... :'(

I could be getting CRS 460+ with a few more months of work experience, Never loose hope 8)

gregrdyer

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
cococly said:
I agree, NOC 2171 applicants were all getting speedy nominations. My NOC isn't 2171 though... :'(
I don't believe OINP is prioritizing based on NOCs.
What is your NOC though?

You can check the outlook for your NOC via Job Bank at http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/explorecareers.do?selectExploreCareerBy=ec-outlook

The Job Bank resource is an excellent tool with a wealth of information concerning the jobs you are looking to get. You can check the outlooks of jobs, the average amount of vacancies, the average rate of pay, etc.

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
gregrdyer said:
I don't believe OINP is prioritizing based on NOCs.
What is your NOC though?

You can check the outlook for your NOC via Job Bank at http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/explorecareers.do?selectExploreCareerBy=ec-outlook

The Job Bank resource is an excellent tool with a wealth of information concerning the jobs you are looking to get. You can check the outlooks of jobs, the average amount of vacancies, the average rate of pay, etc.
According to that website that you have quoted, it's all Undetermined across Canada...

gregrdyer

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
cococly said:
According to that website that you have quoted, it's all Undetermined across Canada...
Your NOC is undetermined all across Canada? That is not necessarily a bad thing. It's most likely undetermined because no research has been completed regarding your NOC.

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
Is it true FSW applicants r getting additional requests

Pjyothi

Nov 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Docs send 4th Nov 2015 Ack by OINP on 19th Feb 2016
Doc's Request.
10 th Nov 2016
Nomination.....
23rd Dec 2016
Hello All,

I would like to ask just this one query what amount shown be shown as proof of fund for Married applicant without his dependent accompanying him to canada? Is it 12000 CAD or 15500 CAD??

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Pjyothi said:
Hello All,

I would like to ask just this one query what amount shown be shown as proof of fund for Married applicant without his dependent accompanying him to canada? Is it 12000 CAD or 15500 CAD??
It will still be 15,500 CAD since you are married.

Pjyothi

Nov 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Docs send 4th Nov 2015 Ack by OINP on 19th Feb 2016
Doc's Request.
10 th Nov 2016
Nomination.....
23rd Dec 2016
sushsmart15 said:
It will still be 15,500 CAD since you are married.
What I mean is My wife is not immigrating now her process will have to be done separately.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pjyothi said:
What I mean is My wife is not immigrating now her process will have to be done separately.
If you have a wife you have to show PoF for 2 people and later post-ITA she would need to undergo medical as well. Full stop.

Whether she is travelling with you or not, whether you plan to sponsor her later or not doesn't make any difference.

whiteblanket

Nov 26, 2015
Received nomination.

Jan 4, 2016 cec inland applicant
AOR June 30
Additional doc request 2-3 weeks back
Nominated Nov 14

My EE profile says date of expiry November 17, 2016. Is the expiry date-time on Nov 17 12AM or will my profile be active till 12AM Nov 18. I'm hoping for a draw on Nov 16 and ITA on 17th. Once I receive ITA I believe profile won't expire hence the doubt.

Thanks

p88

Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
whiteblanket said:
Received nomination.

AOR June 30
Nominated Nov 14

My EE profile says date of expiry November 17, 2016. Is the expiry date-time on Nov 17 12AM or will my profile be active till 12AM Nov 18. I'm hoping for a draw on Nov 16 and ITA on 17th. Once I receive ITA I believe profile won't expire hence the doubt.

Thanks
@whiteblanket
Did you get any call from OINP officer or to your employer. Or did you get direct nomination after document request?

amriash

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Kitchener
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
Nomination.....
16-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
Med's Done....
11-12-2016
Hi,

Did you get " referred to a Senior Processing Officer for a decision " email? is so, how did you get to know you got nomination? Did you get email or it came to your profile only?

thanks

whiteblanket said:
Received nomination.

AOR June 30
Nominated Nov 14

Thanks

whiteblanket

Nov 26, 2015
Did you get any call from OINP officer or to your employer. Or did you get direct nomination after document request?
I got a call from OINP officer. Mailed the additional documents. Then employer/HR got a call to confirm my jobs and responsibilities. And then nomination came in few days.

Did you get " referred to a Senior Processing Officer for a decision " email? is so, how did you get to know you got nomination? Did you get email or it came to your profile only?
Yes I got referred to a senior processing officer for decision. You basically get a donotreply mail, saying new message in inbox. Once you login
you get the option to accept or decline the nomination and that's it.