23-11-2016
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
AOR Received.
17-12-2016
Med's Done....
02-02-2017
khseehra said:
I got additional document request on Nov 4 and have submitted on Nov 8, called OINP operator few minutes ago, saying that my file is forward to senior officer, will get email for final phase soon.
App date and FSW or CEC plz

khseehra

Sep 1, 2016
gantisunil86 said:
App date and FSW or CEC plz
CEC
App Sub - Jan 29
AOR - Aug 10
ECA Req - Nov 1
Add. Docs - Nov 4 , Docs sent on Nov 8
Nomination - ???? waiting

Hope to get nomination within a week

developer115

Jun 16, 2016
khseehra said:
CEC
App Sub - Jan 29
AOR - Aug 10
ECA Req - Nov 1
Add. Docs - Nov 4 , Docs sent on Nov 8
Nomination - ???? waiting

Hope to get nomination within a week
Hi I also have similar situation? Did you get any acknowledgment email after submitting additional docs?

khseehra

Sep 1, 2016
developer115 said:
Hi I also have similar situation? Did you get any acknowledgment email after submitting additional docs?
Nup, I got AOR on Aug 10 and Addition document request on Nov 4

maplecity

Star Member
Nov 1, 2016
thestunner316 said:
sorry to hear about your troubles buddy, good luck with the recovery first, and then for your OINP

can you ask your parents or any relatives to send you the money to cover the minimum funds ? you can explain that with a gift deed... hopefully should be good enough
thank you thestunner316!

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
developer115 said:
I've never seen ack for submitting add docs, so I think you shouldn't be expecting one. If you really want to know if they got your DOCs call them a week after you submitted and explain to the operator that you've submitted add docs and would like to make sure they've been received. He should then be abe to look into your file and confirm for you.

developer115

Jun 16, 2016
g126 said:
I've never seen ack for submitting add docs, so I think you shouldn't be expecting one. If you really want to know if they got your DOCs call them a week after you submitted and explain to the operator that you've submitted add docs and would like to make sure they've been received. He should then be abe to look into your file and confirm for you.
Hi Thanks a lot, i just called them. He said they haven't processed the documents i have sent. He said he can't see if my analyst has entered that in the system. He also asked to call by next week to make sure.

hongtam2629

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
Hi all,

I received additional documents request to day. I am CEC, application in Jan 28, 2016.

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program is currently assessing your Nominee Application for Ontario Express Entry – Canadian Experience Class.

Please submit the below information/documents as soon as possible.

WORK EXPERIENCE

-Any other relevant information in support of your work experience such as performance evaluation reports, reference letters or emails discussing assignments relevant to duties that substantiates your experience

-Copies of pay stubs, and bank statements from a financial institution for a 12 month period showing payroll deposits.

-Offer of Employment Letters

-2015 T4 Slips

-2015 Notice of Assessments

-pay stubs issued to you from Dec’14 to Nov’15

- Evidence of the deposits of your pay cheques for the period of Dec’14 to Nov’15, such as bank statements from the account into which the cheques were deposited.

SUFFICIENT FUNDS

-Copies of your Recent evidence of sufficient funds: Bank statements (including detailed transactions) from May’16-Oct’16
-Program criteria require that you possess sufficient funds to cover settlement costs in Ontario.

Funds must be unencumbered, readily transferable in a convertible currency, and supported by bank statements.

From the review of your application it appears that the majority of your funds are in (fixed deposit certificates/locked mutual funds, locked RRSP’s).

Funds must be unencumbered and readily available, and cannot be locked for an unspecified period of time.

INTENT

-Written statement explaining ties established in Ontario and intension to reside in the province.

-Confirmation if you own or rent a property in Ontario or any other province; if yes, please provide lease agreements or property ownership.

They allow me 15 days to submit the documents.

I don't have around $11K in my bank during that time, my fund is fluctuated. Even though I am CEC, do I still need to have $11k in my bank? Can I send them the letter that stated my salary is that much and enough to cover my expenses when I am living in Canada.

Please give me your advice.

Thanks,

HopeForTheBest26

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29th Nov 2016
Nomination.....
29-11-2016
Passport Req..
10-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2017
@hongtam2629

They ask CEC applicants also to show POF. I had the money and provided them everything. You can try explaining to them(LOE) that you have a salary coming to your account. Also, provide them the proof by highlighting the transactions you are getting paid weekly, biweekly or monthly whatever it is.

PavS

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am Feb applicant. I got the request for additional documents.

Two things:
-ALL pay stubs issued to you for each period of employment listed on your application.

---DO I NEED TO SUBMIT PAYSTUBS FOR ALL 10 YEARS. I DONT HAVE ALL. I HAVE FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT. FEW PAYSTUBS FROM PAST COMPANY..

LANGUAGE

If test expired:

-Updated language test (your language test must be taken within 2 years. Your IELTS test was taken Aug 16, 2014 and is now expired)

-As your IELTS test has expired, so has your EE profile. Once you have taken your new language test, please update your EE profile.

-Submit a copy of the letter you have received from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada acknowledging your new profile. This letter lists your new Express Entry number and Job Seeker Validation Code (4 Digits).

-A letter explaining why you updated your profile (in your case, your profile expired because your language test has expired), include an explanation of additional or updated information you provided in your new Express Entry profile.

MY IELTS IS VALID TILL JUN 2017. DO NOT FROM WHERE THEY HAVE TAKEN THIS DATA?
WHAT SHOULD BE DONE?

Pjyothi

Nov 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Docs send 4th Nov 2015 Ack by OINP on 19th Feb 2016
Doc's Request.
10 th Nov 2016
Nomination.....
23rd Dec 2016
Hello All,
I have been a silent spectator to the discussions in this forum for quiet a while and am truly thankful to all the members who reply here to all sorts of questions and motivate everyone to have faith. I am an FSW candidate with a CRS score of 421 which was 427 when I had applied for OINP. OINP received my documents on 19 FEB 2016 and I received my AOR from OINP on 23rd AUG. I have received an additional document request today i.e 10th Nov asking me my pay stubs and supporting bank statement from my last employer from 1st JAN 2014 to 27th OCT 2015. Here is were I have my confusion I had stated in my reference letter that I received 120000 INR per year during my employment there but my payments were highly irregular and a lot my payments were in cash (some in checks- as it was a very small firm), if I provide them the bank statement along with an explanation that I received irregular payments would that suffice ? I can also ask the Owner of the previous company to write a letter explaining the variations in my pay would that help?

My other concern is that my immigration consultant asked me to arrange an additional amount of 3000 CAD as proof of fund (taking my Total to 15500 CAD) as I had got married during the processing of my application but my wife is not accompanying me to Canada. I arranged the amount in Oct and transfered the amount to another account of mine so if I show the combined balance of the two accounts would that work and since I had arranged the remaining amount such a short while ago would I have to provide an explanation indicating its source like a gift deed from my father ?

PR_FOR_CAD

Mar 10, 2016
Present them all relevant information you can present as long as the information is relevant and valid, there is no harm is providing extra info. Get the bank statements from the start and highlight them. Put an explanation letter including the letter from previous employer. But most important thing you tax returns statement, no one can help you with out that.

Pjyothi

Nov 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Docs send 4th Nov 2015 Ack by OINP on 19th Feb 2016
Doc's Request.
10 th Nov 2016
Nomination.....
23rd Dec 2016
PR_FOR_CAD said:
Present them all relevant information you can present as long as the information is relevant and valid, there is no harm is providing extra info. Get the bank statements from the start and highlight them. Put an explanation letter including the letter from previous employer. But most important thing you tax returns statement, no one can help you with out that.
My salary was so low that I had not filed my tax return that year although I have done so this year

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pjyothi said:
My salary was so low that I had not filed my tax return that year although I have done so this year

Write a LoE explaining all pertinent details.

PR_FOR_CAD

Mar 10, 2016
Pjyothi said:
To my knowledge, if you do not have tax assessment or T4s....it is the end of it