OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

PR_FOR_CAD

Mar 10, 2016
Hardik1989 said:
We are in the same boat.

CEC applicant
Application received: Jan 13
AOR: July 14
No email, no calls yet. My friend had the same timeline, he got his AOR on july 15. he got additional doc request yesterday
Lets go for weekend party man....leave this sh** behind

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
Hi guys,

Here is my profile:

FSW - Outbound
Application Received: JAN 04, 2016
AOR: July, 2016
Nomination: Waiting... :-X

Is it true that they are going to start sending nominations to JAN applicants by end of this month?

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gregrdyer said:
I honestly believe it would be before Christmas. For Starluck and I in particular, I think we should know our fate by the end of this month.

I have noticed in the November and December threads that applicants were told by OINP officers that they plan to complete processing of all our applications before the end of this year. I have noticed that OINP hired additional workers. Additionally, applicants are receiving nominations and/or additional document request e-mails after regular working hours and on weekends, which would indicate to me that OINP has probably instituted a shift system so that they can work around the clock to get rid of any backlogs.

So I really do have faith that we will all get our Nominations before the end of this year. :D

I hope what you said comes true... :)
Today I had taken an off as m unwell...I was taking a nap in the noon I got this stupid dream...that some officer from oinp read our comments on this forum and got emotional and the next day we all got nomination and we all guys were in the same flight to Canada...everybody was like "oh so you are starluck oh you are gregrdyer" :p

SSSahaj

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10 Nov, 2016
Starluck said:
I hope what you said comes true... :)
Today I had taken an off as m unwell...I was taking a nap in the noon I got this stupid dream...that some officer from oinp read our comments on this forum and got emotional and the next day we all got nomination and we all guys were in the same flight to Canada...everybody was like "oh so you are starluck oh you are gregrdyer" :p
haha :D
I'm at work and I laughed so hard reading this
Thank you for that (I guess much wanted for all members)

I hope your dream come true ;)

SAMCANADA_ON

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
Hi Guys,

I am silent follower of this site. I am early Jan applicant (05-Jan) and received nomination on 02 Nov from ON and waiting for ITa. Can somebody please refer me to a page or link to read more info. about what to do nxt after receiving ITa and what documents we need for PR in EE. I am CEC inland applicant visa expiring early nxt year.

Thanks

SSSahaj

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10 Nov, 2016
SAMCANADA_ON said:
Hi Guys,

I am silent follower of this site. I am early Jan applicant (05-Jan) and received nomination on 02 Nov from ON and waiting for ITa. Can somebody please refer me to a page or link to read more info. about what to do nxt after receiving ITa and what documents we need for PR in EE. I am CEC inland applicant visa expiring early nxt year.

Thanks
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html

developer115

Jun 16, 2016
Hi Seniors,

Can anyone help again. Not sure what are they are trying to know by this

I worked as full time software developer for a company for 6 months (Company 1)
And i worked for another company as Application Developer for about about 1 year and about a month. (Company 2)

It was about 10 months in my second company when i created my Express Entry profile. At the time i applied for OINP was i was still working for this company (Company 2) and i provided a job letter with all duties, salary and pay stubs. I also provided reference letter from my previous company where i was software developer for 6 months.
So in total i had experience of 16.5 months when applied for OINP.

I had to switch to company 3 due to some reasons after i applied for OINP and i also updated my employment status with OINP after getting AOR in Aug.

Not able to understand what they need as i got additional documents required email saying.

Any other relevant information in support of your work experience such as performance evaluation reports, reference letters or emails discussing assignments relevant to duties that substantiates your experience as an Application Developer and Software Developer

I tried getting back to my second company and my manager isn't answering me back only hr is able to answer and they are saying they only provide employment letter not a reference letter.

Can anyone please help why do they need the documents again.?

sivasagi

Jan 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
developer115 said:
Hi Seniors,

Can anyone help again. Not sure what are they are trying to know by this

I worked as full time software developer for a company for 6 months (Company 1)
And i worked for another company as Application Developer for about about 1 year and about a month. (Company 2)

It was about 10 months in my second company when i created my Express Entry profile. At the time i applied for OINP was i was still working for this company (Company 2) and i provided a job letter with all duties, salary and pay stubs. I also provided reference letter from my previous company where i was software developer for 6 months.
So in total i had experience of 16.5 months when applied for OINP.

I had to switch to company 3 due to some reasons after i applied for OINP and i also updated my employment status with OINP after getting AOR in Aug.

Not able to understand what they need as i got additional documents required email saying.

Any other relevant information in support of your work experience such as performance evaluation reports, reference letters or emails discussing assignments relevant to duties that substantiates your experience as an Application Developer and Software Developer

I tried getting back to my second company and my manager isn't answering me back only hr is able to answer and they are saying they only provide employment letter not a reference letter.

Can anyone please help why do they need the documents again.?
Do your employment letter has all the duties mentioned? If not, get a reference letter from your HR that, company will not provide any reference letter.

developer115

Jun 16, 2016
sivasagi said:
Do your employment letter has all the duties mentioned? If not, get a reference letter from your HR that, company will not provide any reference letter.
Hi thanks for quick reply. No the employment letter doesn't have any duties on it. It just states my employment title, salary and dates i was working till.
Will a HR agree to write that, he can't provide a reference letter on a letter?

sivasagi

Jan 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
developer115 said:
Hi thanks for quick reply. No the employment letter doesn't have any duties on it. It just states my employment title, salary and dates i was working till.
Will a HR agree to write that, he can't provide a reference letter on a letter?
Many companies do. My friend had the same issue and he sent them an email requesting for a reference letter. Hence, HR replied saying, "XXX- company name don't provide any reference letters". he provided the same letter to CIC and they accepted.

Once you have this email, send OINP the LoE along with this email copy.

developer115

Jun 16, 2016
sivasagi said:
Many companies do. My friend had the same issue and he sent them an email requesting for a reference letter. Hence, HR replied saying, "XXX- company name don't provide any reference letters". he provided the same letter to CIC and they accepted.

Once you have this email, send OINP the LoE along with this email copy.
Thanks alot. I hope it works.

Naga85

Nov 4, 2016
Hello everyone

Need help

I am a Jan Applicant and I got OINP Nomination on 03/Nov/2016. My current WP expires on Jan 18th 2017. I got 600 points added in my profile.

Though I got nomination, My express entry profile expires on Dec 03 2016 (In a Month).

Please guide me whether I need to create a new profile before I get invite in the next draw?

If I need to create new profile, how can I include my nomination details in that? what should I do now?

Thanks,

HopeForTheBest26

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29th Nov 2016
Nomination.....
29-11-2016
Passport Req..
10-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2017
Naga85 said:
Hello everyone

Need help

I am a Jan Applicant and I got OINP Nomination on 03/Nov/2016. My current WP expires on Jan 18th 2017. I got 600 points added in my profile.

Though I got nomination, My express entry profile expires on Dec 03 2016 (In a Month).

Please guide me whether I need to create a new profile before I get invite in the next draw?

If I need to create new profile, how can I include my nomination details in that? what should I do now?

Thanks,
I don't think you need to create a new profile. You will get ITA in a week or two. Once you accept that your profile will freeze.

sivasagi

Jan 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Naga85 said:
Hello everyone

Need help

Thanks,
What are your timelines?