Now I'm waiting:) #OPTIMISTIC

Are you FSW Outland or cec inland ?

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bosco0808 said:
Dear Friends,

This may be little off-topic for you but you guys have tons of information and have already gone through process so may be can help me.

I received the PT Notification of Interest last Thursday for French stream.
I am collecting documents to send the package.
I have below questions if you can help me:

1) I don't have salary written on most of my reference letters, can i submit a LOE to let them know of my salary. I have payslips for 2 companies out of 4 but other 2 did not give any payslips but i have Work Permit(foreign experience). Would that work? And should i give all the payslips, it would be more 40 pages of payslips if i send all.
==> If reference letter has start date and end date plus you have offer/promotions letter(s) then technically it proves that you worked with them and they paid you. You can also give bank statements/T4s/Form16 etc. You can mention in LOE the reason for not having payslips and what substitute evidences you are providing.

2) I have not yet received the hard copy of ECA from WES. Can i send them the web copy of online ECA report and order WES to send a copy to OINP?
==> Many has submitted soft copy and application is not rejected, but believe me while preparing package, DO NOT TAKE ANY KIND OF CHANCE. Wait for hard copy.
3) Should i just send the notarized Bachelors Degree and copy of transcripts or should i also include all the marksheets?
==> Degree certificate and transcript is fine.
4)What should be included in the resumé? Should it be the ones with which we apply for jobs or any other format is available?
==> Any kind of resume, but make sure it matches your other documents, timelines and NOC.
5) There is a logo with "Satyamev Jayate" in hindi on my Birth certificate and do i need to have it translated ? And also birth certificate has the stamp "Translated version of Gujarat Birth/Death Certificate". Is this acceptable ?
==> Get a new birth certificate. Gujarat gives it in English which does not have any other language.
6) There was a mistake in my name in the passport. It was corrected by Indian Embassy and i have given a new passport more than 2 years ago. They had only asked me to give the advertisement in 2 x newspapers but they did not ask for an affidavit. Is it necessary to have the affidavit or should i just put the copies of my old and new passport with newspaper ads?
==> Refer OINP Guide. If your current passport is older than 2 years, I think you dont need to give old passport. Make sure you give ALL pages of passport and print is very clear.

7) My fathers name is differently written on my Birh certificates and educational documents, should it be written in the same way?
Ideally it should be. Sorry don't know work around.
Thanks a ton for your advice and appreciate your help.

SSSahaj

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10 Nov, 2016
PrettyCanada said:
My fathers name is differently written on my Birh certificates and educational documents, should it be written in the same way?
Get an affidavit drafted from lawyer on a stamp paper indicating that both names are of same individual.

ankurparekh1988

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/02/2016
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016
Nomination.....
17/12/2016
AOR Received.
18/08/2016
samerdinnawi said:
Human Capital Stream applying from Egypt.
This means they have stat touching the Jan FSW files and sending WES request so that they can further process it.

Let's hope they finish before Christmas and then enjoy the long long long vacation from the heavy workload.

samerdinnawi

Jul 29, 2016
ankurparekh1988 said:
This means they have stat touching the Jan FSW files and sending WES request so that they can further process it.

Let's hope they finish before Christmas and then enjoy the long long long vacation from the heavy workload.
Let's hope its before Christmas! Based on the dates we're seeing in this forum its moving quicker than that.

gregrdyer

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
samerdinnawi said:
Let's hope its before Christmas! Based on the dates we're seeing in this forum its moving quicker than that.
I honestly believe it would be before Christmas. For Starluck and I in particular, I think we should know our fate by the end of this month.

I have noticed in the November and December threads that applicants were told by OINP officers that they plan to complete processing of all our applications before the end of this year. I have noticed that OINP hired additional workers. Additionally, applicants are receiving nominations and/or additional document request e-mails after regular working hours and on weekends, which would indicate to me that OINP has probably instituted a shift system so that they can work around the clock to get rid of any backlogs.

So I really do have faith that we will all get our Nominations before the end of this year. :D

MichaelCorleone

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samerdinnawi said:
My timeline:

Samer Saadeddine ElDinnawi

OINP application submitted: 11 January
AOR: 12 July
Request for duplicate ECA: 21 October
ECA sent my standard mail from WES: 25 October

Now I'm waiting:) #OPTIMISTIC
OINP needs to be authorized to access WES ECA report. You don't need to send it via mail. Please refer to 11th January update on the OINP Updates webpage.

Following is an excerpt from that webpage.

World Education Services (WES)
All applications to the OINP must include a copy of the applicant’s WES ECA report.
You must also authorize WES to share the results of your ECA report with the OINP:

If you already have an ECA
If you have an existing WES ECA report, you must order a duplicate of the report at:. The “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCI” must be indicated as the recipient of the report.
If you do not have an ECA
If you are applying for the first time for an ECA report, you must select the “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCI” as a recipient of the report.
Process for ordering duplicate WES ECA request is detailed on a separate thread on this forum. Unfortunately, I am unable to

samerdinnawi

Jul 29, 2016
MichaelCorleone said:
OINP needs to be authorized to access WES ECA report. You don't need to send it via mail. Please refer to 11th January update on the OINP Updates webpage.

Following is an excerpt from that webpage.

Process for ordering duplicate WES ECA request is detailed on a separate thread on this forum. Unfortunately, I am unable to
To authorize WES to share the results of your ECA report you must order a duplicate of your ECA report at: (web link here). You must also ensure that “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT” is indicated as the recipient of the report.

Bosco0808

Apr 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Dont Know
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 Dec 16
Doc's Request.
26 Jan 17
Nomination.....
27 Feb 17
IELTS Request
Upfront
Thanks a lot friends for your valuable advises.

Vensak, SushSmart, Demacloes, PrettyCanada, SSSahaj.... you guys are angels. Cant thank enough.

I will wait for the hard copy of ECA to arrive before going ahead with the package sending.

Best regards

Anu Kaur

Aug 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone
Need help

I got request for additional document from OINP
Bank statements from july2015-dec2015
As I signed up for estatements in November 2015
So I am able to see statements made after nov2015

I visited bank they said they are not able to see as well
They called technical support if there will be Any way to get those statements
End of the day I got reply that because of system error in my account they will not be able to get me statements

What should I do now???
I have only few days left to submit the documents
Please help

Application received Jan19
Email received that file is in decision phase on august 15
No AOR received
Additional documents request November 1
CEC inland

sivasagi

Jan 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anu Kaur said:
Hello everyone
Need help

I got request for additional document from OINP
Bank statements from july2015-dec2015
As I signed up for estatements in November 2015
So I am able to see statements made after nov2015

I visited bank they said they are not able to see as well
They called technical support if there will be Any way to get those statements
End of the day I got reply that because of system error in my account they will not be able to get me statements

What should I do now???
I have only few days left to submit the documents
Please help

Application received Jan19
Email received that file is in decision phase on august 15
No AOR received
Additional documents request November 1
CEC inland
Get a letter from the bank that "due to system error" they cannot generate the statement. However, did you try downloading the real time transactions.

Hardik1989

Jun 28, 2016
PR_FOR_CAD said:
Getting nervous,

CEC applicant, application reached on Jan 15th-18th, AOR july 21st. No call or email yet
We are in the same boat.

CEC applicant
Application received: Jan 13
AOR: July 14
No email, no calls yet. My friend had the same timeline, he got his AOR on july 15. he got additional doc request yesterday